Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegrod31
Ranger
 User Gallery

no info and bad pics ;o)
    #407555 - 04/27/10 12:30 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

a friend was given some plants as they were going into flowering. she was told to give them vigor and bloom every other day.Maybe some other info too ,im actually not sure what she was told.
I dont have experience growing real bud only lowryders
i took a look and few things it look to me are bad
the room was hot,like 90F and when i put my finger in the soil it was even hotter and very wet. I dont know what the ph is yet but ill find out today.
to me it looks like the plants are root bound, its over watered, ph is fucked up, not enough trace minerals. and the temp is too high also i noticed one is a hermie what should i tell her to do.

she thinks the plant shave been flowering for 10 weeks
what can  tell her to help?

--------------------
DO NOT USE mushmagic.com- THEY LIE AND SELL DRUGS TO CHILDREN :thumbdown:
--------------------------------------------------
Back the tape up.  I need it again!
Let it roll!  Just as high as the fucker can go! 
And when it comes to that fantastic note
where the rabbit bites its own head off,
I want you to THROW THAT FUCKING
RADIO INTO THE TUB WITH ME!
    Not me.  It would blast you through
the wall stone dead in ten seconds and they'd make me explain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

Re: no info and bad pics ;o) [Re: grod31]
    #407556 - 04/27/10 12:39 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

What kind of nutrients are these?
Also, you can't just water every other day, the plant may be getting too much, you need to pay attention to the soil and weight of the pot to know when it needs water, are you checking the ppm or ph? I'm sure the plant is far overdue for a good flush.

Temps are way too high, need to get some air moving in there, at least an exhaust fan, that temp needs to be 85 at the very highest, 75-80 would be TONS better.

--------------------
If you ain't smokin' dro, you're smokin' reggie. :shrug:

Edited by DieselB (04/27/10 12:41 PM)

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: no info and bad pics ;o) [Re: DieselB]
    #407630 - 04/27/10 04:34 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Most of your foliage is fried, the rest isn't looking so good and will not get better even if you fix the problem (ie it won't go dark green again).

Lower the temps, increase the airflow, let the soil dry out a bit, possibly a strong flush, and remove the dead foliage from your plants.

You'll still be able to salvage something from this but it won't be as nice as it could have been.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Offlinein_sherman
Stranger
Re: no info and bad pics ;o) [Re: coda]
    #407668 - 04/27/10 05:21 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

eat it

all

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
Re: no info and bad pics ;o) [Re: coda]
    #407698 - 04/27/10 05:53 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DieselB said:
What kind of nutrients are these?
Also, you can't just water every other day, the plant may be getting too much, you need to pay attention to the soil and weight of the pot to know when it needs water, are you checking the ppm or ph? I'm sure the plant is far overdue for a good flush.

Temps are way too high, need to get some air moving in there, at least an exhaust fan, that temp needs to be 85 at the very highest, 75-80 would be TONS better.

Quote:

coda said:
Most of your foliage is fried, the rest isn't looking so good and will not get better even if you fix the problem (ie it won't go dark green again).

Lower the temps, increase the airflow, let the soil dry out a bit, possibly a strong flush, and remove the dead foliage from your plants.

You'll still be able to salvage something from this but it won't be as nice as it could have been.

If anything you can make some good hash from it.

Offlinegrod31
Ranger
 User Gallery

Re: no info and bad pics ;o) [Re: Dephect]
    #407789 - 04/27/10 08:07 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

so flush it for the remainder of there lives use another fan, buy some butane and honey oil them. that's about as much as i can tell her.

--------------------
DO NOT USE mushmagic.com- THEY LIE AND SELL DRUGS TO CHILDREN :thumbdown:
--------------------------------------------------
Back the tape up.  I need it again!
Let it roll!  Just as high as the fucker can go! 
And when it comes to that fantastic note
where the rabbit bites its own head off,
I want you to THROW THAT FUCKING
RADIO INTO THE TUB WITH ME!
    Not me.  It would blast you through
the wall stone dead in ten seconds and they'd make me explain.

Offlinem3kgt
User
 User Gallery

Loc: G-Spot TX
Re: no info and bad pics ;o) [Re: grod31]
    #407926 - 04/28/10 12:18 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

yeah I would say to tell her to take it as a learning experience but not a total loss. Its too late it the game to get these stabilized back good health but a few things can be done to get use from the buds. The main problem is the plants are way over fertilized. Giving them nutes every other day is far too much. Slightly over watered too but not completely since the excessive heat evaporated some of it. A transplant to a larger pot would help but might shock the plant in most cases but the budding has already slowd at this point, so I would go ahead and try. Once transplant is done with some new soil around the root ball, its time to flush flush flush. I would say to just keep the ph at a decent level and take the plant to finish without any more nutes.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag