Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineblack sheep
Stranger
whats the fastest marijuana to grow from seed to cultivation ?
    #377755 - 03/03/10 12:24 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

hi there,just wondering what's the fastest growing autofowering weed available (from seed to cultivation). i have acquired some speed devil and ak47 already.im just wanting another easy to grow fast type (as you can tell im a noob:confused:). i tried getting fast blast but they are out of stock. much appreciated the blacksheep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: whats the fastest marijuana to grow from seed to cultivation ? [Re: black sheep]
    #377756 - 03/03/10 12:25 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

Why is fast so important to you? generally speaking faster plants are less potent and lower yielding. Why is speed such a concern?

--------------------

Offlineblack sheep
Stranger
Re: whats the fastest marijuana to grow from seed to cultivation ? [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #377760 - 03/03/10 12:32 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

hi, i was wanting to experiment crossing some different strains and in the mean time get a little out of it.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: whats the fastest marijuana to grow from seed to cultivation ? [Re: black sheep]
    #377787 - 03/03/10 01:03 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

fair enough. Well in that case, Mikado is supposedly a 6 week strain, as is flo.  Nirvana has a couple strains like early queen and something else that are supposedly really fast, and the seeds are cheap as well.

--------------------

Offlineblack sheep
Stranger
Re: whats the fastest marijuana to grow from seed to cultivation ? [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #377801 - 03/03/10 01:18 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

cheers m8

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
    #377810 - 03/03/10 01:24 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

bog advertises some of his flower in 45-50 days.  Lifesaver is one of them.  'tooth-numbing potency'  i like the sound of that. 

Generally speaking your fastest flowering strains will be indica dom if not a pure indica. 

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: whats the fastest marijuana to grow from seed to cultivation ? [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #377819 - 03/03/10 01:34 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

holy shit, those are either monstrous seeds, or the ones next to it are tiny. they're like 2-in-1 sized! :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #377820 - 03/03/10 01:36 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

Holy shit furrowed. I hadn't ever taken the time to read on that strain until you just mentioned it

Add to wishlist!

--------------------

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

#377839 - 03/03/10 02:06 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

I was gonna say the same thing about those seeds, maybe they are so fast cause there's a half mature plant in each seed :shrug:

--------------------
"The proverb warns that, "You should not bite the hand that feeds you." But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself."
- Thomas Szasz

"if you arent good with electricity dont go touching it...ive electrocuted myself twice...its no fun"
- mhbound

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #377871 - 03/03/10 02:36 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

your ak47 isn't exactly slow @ ~63days the ak-47 also roots very fast and doesn't require veg time(or at the very least as much) which is something to consider.

Hindu Kush and Afghani#1 are some fast strains at 40-55 days, MrNice has some fast strains such as MasterkushxSkunk(7+weeks), G13Skunk (7weeks), Shit 45-55 days, Critical Mass 50days, Devil @ 56 days, Spice  @ 7-9 weeks, Early Queen @ 42-55 days or Sharkshock @ 40-50days.

If you're looking to breed for speed Hindu Kush would probably be the best bet as it's speed is a dominant trait anything you cross it with will become a lot faster. If you don't care so much about yield Deep Chunk by TomHill is a very fast strain that has good structure and speed, the speed is again a dominant trait so whatever you cross it to will finish fast.

If you're looking for something that brings more to the table you might want to try Spice, I've seen it used in crosses over at seedbay because it's a very sturdy upright plant that finishes anywhere from 7-9 weeks and has a lot of vigor as it's a cross between a pure indica and a pure sativa from Hawaii. The sharkshock(whitewidowxskunk) would probably be interesting to as white widow has very nice structure and amazing resin production.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #377874 - 03/03/10 02:43 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Why is fast so important to you? generally speaking faster plants are less potent and lower yielding. Why is speed such a concern?

Lower yielding? Says who? Most high yielding plants are very quick finishers. Don't see many diesels or hazes in commercial SoG gardens.

Lower potency is also highly debatable. Some people find sativas stronger others only find themselves truly inebriated with indicas or at least a hybrid with a heavy body stone. I agree if you mean 40-45 day finishers once you reach 50days the doors are wide open to a variety of very potent plants.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: whats the fastest marijuana to grow from seed to cultivation ? [Re: captain.koons]
    #377881 - 03/03/10 02:49 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

that is what I meant. I don't think you'll find a 45 day finisher that will compete with a high quality 8 week strain. In general (and note that I said generally in both posts) strains that rush to the finish won't usually have time to bulk up or resinate quite as thoroughly as top-shelf genetics with a more standard finishing time.

--------------------

OfflineBuddy Guy
Gone Rogue

Loc: Unknown
    #377886 - 03/03/10 03:01 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

black sheep said:
hi there,just wondering what's the fastest growing autofowering weed available (from seed to cultivation). i have acquired some speed devil and ak47 already.im just wanting another easy to grow fast type (as you can tell im a noob:confused:). i tried getting fast blast but they are out of stock. much appreciated the blacksheep

I would stay away from auto flowering strains if the potency of buds is your goal for farming marijuana as for auto flowering strains have low potency and thus will degrade the potency of the strain you are crossing it with. Check through here https://www.seedboutique.com/store/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=15&products_id=156 Get to know your strains a little better.

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #377888 - 03/03/10 03:07 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

I can agree with that.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Offlineblack sheep
Stranger
Re: whats the fastest marijuana to grow from seed to cultivation ? [Re: captain.koons]
    #378331 - 03/04/10 10:17 AM (14 years, 28 days ago)

all excellent suggestions there's a load 2 chose from now. ive never even heard of half of them before!!!  think i will try the hindu kush if i can find a good seed bank ,any suggestions?

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #378350 - 03/04/10 11:30 AM (14 years, 28 days ago)

Sensi Seeds offers them straight from pakistan

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #378663 - 03/04/10 10:39 PM (14 years, 28 days ago)

There isn't a 6 week strain worth a shit and that includes Mikado. One of my favorite strains but it will not finish in 6 weeks. My first strain to really hit it big was Sweet 16 which was half Mikado.

Now you want fast something I haven't seen anybody mention is the auto flowering strains.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineBuddy Guy
Gone Rogue

Loc: Unknown
Re: whats the fastest marijuana to grow from seed to cultivation ? [Re: Magash]
    #378806 - 03/05/10 02:36 PM (14 years, 27 days ago)

You say nobody mentioned auto flowering strains. I mentioned auto flowering or ruderalis strains. But then again. I am not anybody. I am nobody. Do you know of any highly potent auto flowering strains?

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
Re: whats the fastest marijuana to grow from seed to cultivation ? [Re: Magash]
    #378810 - 03/05/10 02:53 PM (14 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
There isn't a 6 week strain worth a shit and that includes Mikado. One of my favorite strains but it will not finish in 6 weeks. My first strain to really hit it big was Sweet 16 which was half Mikado.

Now you want fast something I haven't seen anybody mention is the auto flowering strains.

if you 12/12 from seed aren't autoflowering strains slower and inferior? shit it takes 70days from seedfor autoflowers, in the same time maybe a week or two longer you can finish haze hybrids or the like

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: whats the fastest marijuana to grow from seed to cultivation ? [Re: Buddy Guy]
    #381480 - 03/10/10 07:18 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Buddy Guy said:
You say nobody mentioned auto flowering strains. I mentioned auto flowering or ruderalis strains. But then again. I am not anybody. I am nobody. Do you know of any highly potent auto flowering strains?

Oops didn't see your post bad of me.

Don't say your nobody when it was my fault for not seeing your post. Everybody is somebody. :wink:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck