Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinechucklehead
Super Villian
Male

Loc: The Hall of Doom
My first Cannibutter Brownie
    #357853 - 02/04/10 10:37 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I should preface this story with the fact that in my previous attempts at weed brownies I had made them one of two ways.  Ground up weed put into the brownie batter.  Yuck.  But you get really really really fucked up.  Then I tried acetone extraction of THC from a boatload of leaves.  That worked but the resin imparted a not so fantastic flavor to the brownies.  It wasn't horrible but it wasn't super either.  Actually what was worst about these is the high was so strong I never could figure out a dose that was light enough to not be uncomfortable.

So I endevored to find a better way to eat my weed.  The obvious choice after a tiny amount of resarch was cannibutter.  So I've tried making cannibutter twice.  The first batch has yet to be properly tested but a small nugget was sufficient to get me high.

Well recently I made six sticks of cannibutter that are 1/2 cup of liquid volume each.  I figured I had better test one of those bad boys out. So I melted one and I put that one in some pilsbury fudge brownies.  Makes 18 cupcake brownies.  I like the doing cupcakes because the liners make for less mess and the cupcake is a nice single serving.  Well actually it's probably more like two servings.  Well I ate half of one.  Finally something that tasted GOOD.  So good in fact I had to stop myself from eathing the entire brownie.  Now I could still very very faintly taste weed but it was so light that it didn't really take away from the taste.  I wouldn't say it added something good it just didn't add anything bad.  It is more like when you are tasting it you are thinking.  Hmm that's a little odd but not in a bad way.  And you would have to be looking for that flavor to catch it I think.  Anyway it's a success.  I'm stoned.  I'd love to eat the other half of that brownie but I'm sure it would send me into one of those over dose death trips where your heart starts pounding and you get all tweaked out and negative.  So at least for the next hour or so that other half will just sit here and taunt me.

I'm dying to make some other stuff up with all this butter.  I'm thinking peanutbutter cookies, rice crispy treats, and cheese cake.

So for you first timers out there looking to eat your weed, I suggest you first make cannibutter.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinechucklehead
Super Villian
Male

Update [Re: chucklehead]
    #358367 - 02/06/10 09:27 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Ate an entire brownie last night.  WOOF!  Yeah that was a little too much.  I didn't quite get to "death trip" mode but I was tripping for a little while and had frequent zone outs.  Next time I make these I'll make them with half a stick of butter.  That could possibly completely mask the weed taste or nearly so.  Also I can eat the entire brownie for just the perfect dose.

--------------------

OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

Re: Update [Re: chucklehead]
    #363418 - 02/12/10 10:29 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

How much and what type of bud did you use when making the butter?

Offlinechucklehead
Super Villian
Male

Re: Update [Re: FrozenReality]
    #363497 - 02/13/10 10:55 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I used 1.5oz of mids that was heavy on the indica.  I used six sticks of Land O Lakes salted butter. 

Half a brownie really is just the ticket.  I ate half a brownie this morning when I got up because I slept wrong and my neck hurt when I woke up.  You know that pain where you can't turn your head it hurts so much?  So I ate half a brownie at 8:30AM and I feel pretty decent now.  I can move my head a little and my neck only aches a little now.  Also I'm not totally spaced out either.  I've planned out several things today and already managed to make French toast, clean up the entire kitchen, vacuum the downstairs, did the three loads of laundry, water and fed all my plants, and trimmed the dogs nails and walked her twice for 20 minutes each time.

--------------------

OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

#363801 - 02/13/10 09:09 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

chucklehead said:
I used 1.5oz of mids that was heavy on the indica.  I used six sticks of Land O Lakes salted butter. 

Half a brownie really is just the ticket.  I ate half a brownie this morning when I got up because I slept wrong and my neck hurt when I woke up.  You know that pain where you can't turn your head it hurts so much?  So I ate half a brownie at 8:30AM and I feel pretty decent now.  I can move my head a little and my neck only aches a little now.  Also I'm not totally spaced out either.  I've planned out several things today and already managed to make French toast, clean up the entire kitchen, vacuum the downstairs, did the three loads of laundry, water and fed all my plants, and trimmed the dogs nails and walked her twice for 20 minutes each time.

sounds like someone put Adderall in your brownies

Offlinechucklehead
Super Villian
Male

Re: Update [Re: FrozenReality]
    #363878 - 02/14/10 01:13 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

chucklehead + 0.5brownie+3cups English Breakfast hot tea  = ZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#369135 - 02/21/10 01:34 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

chucklehead said:
I used 1.5oz of mids that was heavy on the indica. ........
Well recently I made six sticks of cannibutter that are 1/2 cup of liquid volume each.  I figured I had better test one of those bad boys out. So I melted one and I put that one in some pilsbury fudge brownies.  Makes 18 cupcake brownies.

Ok so with your original recipe 1 brownie = 2 doses
then your 1.5 ounces and 6 sticks of butter = 216 doses

:omgz:

I may have to give this a try :strokebeard2:

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

Offlinechucklehead
Super Villian
Male

Re: Update [Re: niteowl]
    #369144 - 02/21/10 05:19 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Yep.  That's how it works for me.  My friend who is a heavy toker ate two of my brownies the other day.  When I asked him how he liked them he simply stated he had been high all night and all day the next day but the brownies "Filled in his high".  I'm not sure exactly what that means but I got the impression he was none plussed.  If I ate that much I would be having one of those freak out death trips where you are all uncomfortable, paranoid, and your heart races.  Also you have unquenchable thirst.  Anyhow yes that is correct.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom