Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineezKiel
All About the Haze
Male User Gallery

Re: Brownies inquiry [Re: oxalic32]
    #60186 - 06/18/08 04:01 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

oxalic32 said:
Your liver treats alcohol just like it treats marijuana. It wants to get rid of them! I believe you vomit when you drink because your liver cannot metabolize the alcohol in your body quickly enough. I believe the same could be true for THC, think about it. Your body wants it gone and the normal process cannot do it quickly enough. So it tries to vomit the brownies which are continuing to digest releasing more THC which it wants to get rid of.

Considering alcohol is FAR more toxic per unit weight than weed it's a bit of stretch to say it treats alcohol the same way.

Alcohol is also processed far quicker, meaning that even with a cumulative effect of THC, taking weeks to process, it doesn't even come close to toxic as alcohol, which could be consumed in high enough amounts to kill you in a few hours. Smoking non-stop for a week isn't lethal and has a much greater build up than a bottle or two of hard liquor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineoxalic32
Male
Re: Brownies inquiry [Re: ezKiel]
    #60497 - 06/18/08 09:06 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I'm not saying equate high amounts of alcohol with high amounts of marijuana.

I'm saying that when your liver can't process whatever threat it perceives quickly enough vomiting is often the reaction. Alcohol is a good example because its much more common to vomit from. I'm saying its the same idea, too much THC from a brownie that is being digested? Then you will vomit just like if you drank too much alcohol. I'm saying too much of any substance that your liver doesn't like can produce vomiting. I've seen a few kids vomit from marijuana usually low-tolerance users taking big hits of good marijuana or eating too many brownies or just eat brownies that are too strong.

I am not saying alcohol = marijuana. I am not saying marijuana is nearly as toxic as alcohol. I am simply stating they can both make you vomit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains