Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

Nootropics
    #354116 - 01/27/10 11:52 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

talk about aniracetam and piracetam and other thangs of that nature in this thread.

Anyone have any experience with them?
I just ordered some, so hopefully they do thangs.
:feelsgoodman:

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

Re: Nootropics [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #354132 - 01/27/10 12:36 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I've heard good of piracetam but don't really know much. There are some reports on erowid.

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: Nootropics [Re: elcharrosays]
    #354137 - 01/27/10 01:04 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Well it just arrived and i popped a 750mg 10 minutes ago of aniracetam, and 500mg of l-theanine, so i'll be sure to update how everything goes.

I'm hoping for a much more decent anxiolytic effect than valerian root could ever provide.

But not as strong as something like xanax. A nice balance is what I'm looking for.

So hopefully it :feelsgoodman:

and the cognitive benefits are also the reason for taking them, especially with this semester starting up.

:cheers:

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #354161 - 01/27/10 02:24 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

what do you mean cognitive benefits? I have to admit I really know nothing at all about nootropics except for the bottle of V-root I keep on hand for stomach cramps...

--------------------

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

Re: Nootropics [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #354165 - 01/27/10 02:31 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Nootropics, also referred to as smart drugs, memory enhancers, and cognitive enhancers, are drugs, supplements, nutraceuticals, and functional foods that are purported to improve mental functions such as cognition, memory, intelligence, motivation, attention, and concentration.[

--------------------

InvisibleShr0000ooooms
Cannabis Sampler

Loc: Hindu Kush Mountains
Re: Nootropics [Re: elcharrosays]
    #354170 - 01/27/10 02:41 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

elcharrosays said:
Quote:

Nootropics, also referred to as smart drugs, memory enhancers, and cognitive enhancers, are drugs, supplements, nutraceuticals, and functional foods that are purported to improve mental functions such as cognition, memory, intelligence, motivation, attention, and concentration.[

--------------------
If I'm posting I'm high.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Nootropics [Re: Shr0000ooooms]
    #354200 - 01/27/10 04:06 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

InvisibleDoPeYsMuRf

#354271 - 01/27/10 07:22 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I just started back up taking piracetam as well.

Last semester I took consumed 10 grams a day along with 800-1200mg of lecithin.

The lecithin helps build up fat on the axon on you neurons.

Which makes the spark faster.

I definitetly noticed a huge difference. I felt like superman being able to remember shit. It was truly amazing.

It made me feel good so I started working out and that helped too.

Problem was that I would get angry alot. At stupid little thing. Anytime driving anywhere made me want to kill someone.

InvisibleDoPeYsMuRf

Re: Nootropics [Re: DoPeYsMuRf]
    #354274 - 01/27/10 07:26 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Oh yah and lecithin also increases semen production aka peter north.

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#354310 - 01/27/10 08:54 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DoPeYsMuRf said:
Oh yah and lecithin also increases semen production aka peter north.

:ilold:

damn 10grams a day sounds fucking ridiculous.

Well from what I took today, I can't really decide if anythang has really happened, I will probably take a few spread out through the day tomorrow, and will post if i notice anythang significant.

I know aniracetam isn't just a placebo tho, but with a 750mg dose, I can't really expect much, but overall I :feelsgoodman: as usual :lol:

I can relate on the driving issue though, there are a ton of :tard: drivers out there, I just go with the flow and :feelsgoodman: I don't ride peoples asses or get upset when they ride mine, I just go with the flow.

I just wish more people were like that :shrug:

I mean come on, why do people need to speed just to hit a red light?

anyway, to stay back on topic, nootropics.

they are pretty :awebig:

--------------------

InvisibleBen18
Drunk Derelict
Male User Gallery

#354312 - 01/27/10 08:58 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i am very interested

keep me posted

Invisibletsollost
Master of Mopery

Re: Nootropics [Re: Ben18]
    #354319 - 01/27/10 09:08 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

friend of mine uses piracetam and says it's legit.
his uncle turned him onto that and one other that's even better for brain function/memory. I'll try to see if I can find out what it is.

--------------------
GUNGA GALUNGA

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: Nootropics [Re: Ben18]
    #354388 - 01/27/10 10:38 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ben18 said:
i am very interested

keep me posted

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

OfflineMoonajuana Time
doin'

Re: Nootropics [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #354470 - 01/28/10 10:14 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

holy shit you're back :lol: :feelsgoodman:

anyway, I've got some galantamine if anyone wants some :pm:.
it's supposed to make you lucid dream.

--------------------
doin doin'

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

#354506 - 01/28/10 11:57 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DoPeYsMuRf said:

I definitetly noticed a huge difference. I felt like superman being able to remember shit. It was truly amazing.

Problem was that I would get angry alot. At stupid little thing. Anytime driving anywhere made me want to kill someone.

and does this increase in intellect remains for some time after stopping the dosage? It sounds interesing if it's semi permanent, but it would be immensly frusterating to run out and instantly notice a drastic decrease in mental acuity

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#354616 - 01/28/10 05:10 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Well today was a good day, I haven't really noticed anything significant worth mentioning except a more relaxed state of being, while mentally alert. I am usually kind of like that though, so I think I need to keep on using it for a while before I can come up with any definite conclusions.

I do have two significant occurrences that I should mention.

I noticed throughout the day, I get these headaches that never really go away, sometimes they aren't as painful, but they are constantly there, I have one right now, but it's not bothering me as much. This only started since I started taking aniracetam.

So that is kind of :feelsbadman: news, I will see if ibuprofen helps.

Other than that, last night

I smoked weed and noticed a huge increase in creativity, something that weed alone used to be good for, but after many years of smoking, I sort of lost some inspiration, basically, I was smoking just to get high and  for extra :feelsgoodman:

but the combination brought back that inspiration and creativity, and I simply swam deep in my thoughts and that was pretty :awebig:.

So all in all, I really just have a 'meh' view of it so far, I think one must be on these nootropics for a good week at least, before noticing anything significantly beneficial relating to cognition.

Similar to how SSRI's don't really start to work until the first couple of weeks have passed.

But one thang is for sure, they are doin' thangs, they are doin' headache thangs.

O well

i think im gonna get stoned now

:vaped:

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#354657 - 01/28/10 06:25 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

piracetam is very noticeable on amphetamines

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

#358474 - 02/06/10 01:36 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Quote:

DoPeYsMuRf said:

and does this increase in intellect remains for some time after stopping the dosage? It sounds interesing if it's semi permanent, but it would be immensly frusterating to run out and instantly notice a drastic decrease in mental acuity

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#358697 - 02/06/10 10:41 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

just to let yall know, ive been taking em still, a few a day, since i made this thread, and i really dont notice much of a difference :tongue:

o well

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Nootropics [Re: King Koopa]
    #359071 - 02/07/10 10:04 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
piracetam is very noticeable on amphetamines

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale