Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineshakalaka
Stranger

Do u believe or feel that there are life forms beyond this planet?
    #332194 - 12/16/09 10:26 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Just wanted to see how u guys felt about this subject.....here at growery.
Do u believe or feel that there are lifeforms beyond this planet?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (12/16/09 10:25 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: Do u believe or feel that there are life forms beyond this planet? [Re: shakalaka]
    #332196 - 12/16/09 10:35 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

of course, but I'm not going to post my theory because there's so much too it to type out, but a straightforward definitive answer of mine would be yes I do believe there are lifeforms beyond this planet.

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Do u believe or feel that there are life forms beyond this planet? [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #332199 - 12/16/09 10:42 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Do I think they fly around and visit us. No due to our position in the milky way most likely never will either.

Do I think there is life on one of the billions of planets in our galaxy let alone one  of the billions of galaxies out there that have billions of their own planets yeah I do you'd have to be stupid not to. Somewhere on some planet in some puddle of water there is a chunk of slime growing.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Re: Do u believe or feel that there are life forms beyond this planet? [Re: shakalaka]
    #332206 - 12/16/09 10:54 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I feel somewhere out there is life, no doubts in my mind.:yesnod:

Invisiblebeatyou
Male User Gallery

Loc: 512/atx
Re: Do u believe or feel that there are life forms beyond this planet? [Re: Stoneth]
    #332210 - 12/16/09 11:07 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

A most resounding YES to this question. Once I started learning the true vastness of the universe and how small we really are its ridiculous not to think so, unless you are a bible thumping faggot.

--------------------
this is me on a bar, 3 methrolls (up 4 days), ketamine, and some good acid two years ago.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: Do u believe or feel that there are life forms beyond this planet? [Re: beatyou]
    #332214 - 12/16/09 11:20 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Do I think they fly around and visit us. No due to our position in the milky way most likely never will either.

Do I think there is life on one of the billions of planets in our galaxy let alone one  of the billions of galaxies out there that have billions of their own planets yeah I do you'd have to be stupid not to. Somewhere on some planet in some puddle of water there is a chunk of slime growing.

Quote:

beatyou said:
A most resounding YES to this question. Once I started learning the true vastness of the universe and how small we really are its ridiculous not to think so, unless you are a bible thumping faggot.

these are pretty much as on point as you can get in this subject :shrug:

there's a fuck ton of space out there, and hydrogen is the most abundant molecule in the universe, followed by carbon and then oxygen. How the fuck could you possibly believe that the random organization of molecules wouldn't happen somewhere else too? Water is EVERYWHERE, and where there's water, there's life

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#332222 - 12/16/09 11:43 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

yes! i feel it in my bones

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Invisiblebeatyou
Male User Gallery

Loc: 512/atx
Re: Do u believe or feel that there are life forms beyond this planet? [Re: King Koopa]
    #332346 - 12/16/09 02:30 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
this is me on a bar, 3 methrolls (up 4 days), ketamine, and some good acid two years ago.

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Re: Do u believe or feel that there are life forms beyond this planet? [Re: beatyou]
    #332348 - 12/16/09 02:32 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

the planet is probably cloaked in a crushingly dank and dark fog of superheated steam and other gases:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Do u believe or feel that there are life forms beyond this planet? [Re: Coaster]
    #332492 - 12/16/09 07:23 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I really feel as if there are an infinite number of realities out there (in the cosmos and in the quantum).  Somewhere there is a plant where coaster is the leader of the world.  In that world the people live with dinosaurs that never went extinct.  Everything that can happen is happening or will happen or has happened.  and we are all one.  I like to take this kind of dimensional thinking as it can really free your mind to think outside the box.  that's what its all about imo.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Do u believe or feel that there are life forms beyond this planet? [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #332495 - 12/16/09 07:36 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Yes but I'm unsure as to whether any have actually visited us.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Beyond the wall of sleep
Re: Do u believe or feel that there are life forms beyond this planet? [Re: THEBats]
    #332504 - 12/16/09 08:12 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

scientists revived the cells found on and in meteors after they got fucked up entering the earths atmosphere, these cells began to multiply rapidly. I see this as a form of life from beyond this planet.

--------------------

Offlinemeatcakeman
You Have Heard of the Yetti
Male

Re: Do u believe or feel that there are life forms beyond this planet? [Re: Inbred_gimp]
    #332511 - 12/16/09 08:24 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Inbred_gimp said:
scientists revived the cells found on and in meteors after they got fucked up entering the earths atmosphere, these cells began to multiply rapidly. I see this as a form of life from beyond this planet.

Source?

--------------------
sǝıqɐq ɹɐʇ

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Do u believe or feel that there are life forms beyond this planet? [Re: meatcakeman]
    #332514 - 12/16/09 08:27 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

meatcakeman said:
Quote:

Inbred_gimp said:

Source?

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
Re: Do u believe or feel that there are life forms beyond this planet? [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #332515 - 12/16/09 08:31 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
I really feel as if there are an infinite number of realities out there (in the cosmos and in the quantum).  Somewhere there is a plant where coaster is the leader of the world.  In that world the people live with dinosaurs that never went extinct.  Everything that can happen is happening or will happen or has happened.  and we are all one.  I like to take this kind of dimensional thinking as it can really free your mind to think outside the box.  that's what its all about imo.

:grin:  i agree

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
    #332519 - 12/16/09 08:52 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

(20 total votes)
yes - 20

epic votage.

nice poll.

now where dem aliens at?

:tinfoil:

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Offlineblueberry D
Male User Gallery

Loc: michigan
Re: Do u believe or feel that there are life forms beyond this planet? [Re: MFDoom666]
    #332522 - 12/16/09 09:20 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Now who has those crazy pics of aliens???

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Re: Do u believe or feel that there are life forms beyond this planet? [Re: blueberry D]
    #332543 - 12/16/09 10:53 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Re: Do u believe or feel that there are life forms beyond this planet? [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #332549 - 12/16/09 11:14 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Do u believe or feel that there are life forms beyond this planet? [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #332559 - 12/16/09 11:38 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

26/0 I would say that it would be more unlikely for there not to be some form of life beyond out planet.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag