Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

WOW check out this guys grow!!!
    #327691 - 12/06/09 12:31 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

idk how i found this. he doesnt have too many views but his grow is fucking AMAZING!!! and the guy is funny as hell and knows his shit. i wish he was my neighbor...

he has 2 youtube channels. i guess someone flagged one so he made a new account. so on the link to his page i post, his uploads and this favorites are all his videos.

heres a taste

link to his page: http://www.youtube.com/user/retardweed

i figured everyone would appreciate this :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: WOW check out this guys grow!!! [Re: Pilze]
    #327703 - 12/06/09 12:54 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Holy shit he must have some cash...

Perfect grow.  Exactly what I would do If I had the space and starting money.

He has like 4 lamps just over the one section, and plans to put 2 more!

WTF why not just get rid of all the 150's 250's and just throw in 2x 1,000w?

Anyways nice find, it's always better to see a good video than pictures to really get a scale of the operation.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

Re: WOW check out this guys grow!!! [Re: Inverted]
    #327706 - 12/06/09 12:59 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

he gets up to 2200 watts in 1 tent... i think its in one tent at least. i know he has like 4 maybe 5 grow rooms and an area for clones. hes got a few 600 watt HPS lights 250s, a MH or 2 or 3... a UFO.. all kinds of crazy shit lol

one video he shows his paper on the wall giving him legal right to grow marijuana. hes like "ya, all this cause my fuckin back hurts." LOL hes definitely NOT following state law...

this dudes electricity bill must be HUGE. but whe nu got that much dank nug its not much of a problem to pay your bills or buy more grow equipment. the guy has a fucking hydro store in his house pretty much.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#327707 - 12/06/09 01:00 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

That's why i'm moving to a state where I can do this shit for real.

I'm sick of the legality of it.

--------------------

OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

#327710 - 12/06/09 01:04 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

no shit man. fuck being paranoid about a god damn plant. this shit is ridiculous and the law NEEDS to be changed ASAP

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#327713 - 12/06/09 01:06 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Pilze said:
no shit man. fuck being paranoid about a god damn plant. this shit is ridiculous and the law NEEDS to be changed ASAP

QFT.

Especially since my GF could get a card too, then we could double the plant #'s and really get a nice crop going.

I'm about 90% sure it will be Colorado.  I love that state and it's so fucking beautiful.  I :heart: mountains + Cannabis and/or Psychedelics

--------------------

OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

#327714 - 12/06/09 01:12 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

i heard CO is cracking down on who they give the cards out to.

but even then, i think it would be easy to get away with a decent sized indoor grow. i mean, if your neighbors think youre growing, theyll probably think you have a license to grow. it would be way safer in a medical state even if you dont have the legal ability to grow.

even then, keep it on the DL

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #327717 - 12/06/09 01:15 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
That's why i'm moving to a state where I can do this shit for real.

I'm sick of the legality of it.

QFT!  I just need to get a legit job in CA that I can tell my parents about.  I dont think they'd react too well to me saying that I'm moving so i can grow weed legally.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

#327719 - 12/06/09 01:18 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

id like to move to a state where i can grow not only for myself, but for people who actually NEED it. if i can make a living doing that legally, that would be great. cannabis is medicine! id rather be growing it for those who really benefit from it rather than selling it to people who dont really NEED it.

InvisibleGod
Yahweh

#327730 - 12/06/09 02:29 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Pilze said:
id like to move to a state where i can grow not only for myself, but for people who actually NEED it. if i can make a living doing that legally, that would be great. cannabis is medicine! id rather be growing it for those who really benefit from it rather than selling it to people who dont really NEED it.

I believe I once said:

Quote:

God said:
כט  וַיֹּאמֶר אֱלֹהִים, הִנֵּה נָתַתִּי לָכֶם אֶת-כָּל-עֵשֶׂב זֹרֵעַ זֶרַע אֲשֶׁר עַל-פְּנֵי
כָל-הָאָרֶץ, וְאֶת-כָּל-הָעֵץ אֲשֶׁר-בּוֹ פְרִי-עֵץ, זֹרֵעַ זָרַע:  לָכֶם יִהְיֶה, לְאָכְלָה
ל  וּלְכָל-חַיַּת הָאָרֶץ וּלְכָל-עוֹף הַשָּׁמַיִם וּלְכֹל רוֹמֵשׂ עַל-הָאָרֶץ, אֲשֶׁר-בּוֹ
נֶפֶשׁ חַיָּה, אֶת-כָּל-יֶרֶק עֵשֶׂב, לְאָכְלָה; וַיְהִי-כֵן

Gen. 1:29-30

Basically, why not just sell it to everyone who wants it, instead of just those who the gov. deems "need" it.

Good videos, though, I agree about how nice it is to see a full scale operation in video format.  Nice find.

OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

Re: WOW check out this guys grow!!! [Re: God]
    #327734 - 12/06/09 02:44 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

well, id like to do things legitimately so i dont go to PRISON for 15 years. if marijuana was completely legal id be growing and selling to anyone and everyone i felt like.

i would like to professionally grow and sell marijuana to SICK people. theres enough people out there growing and selling weed for those who dont really need it. id like to be a caregiver for 10-20 people. that way you have everything set on a schedule. the perpetual grow, and constant customers.

like i said, id like to legally be doing this. and selling to anyone for any reason is not legal.

also, post shit in english.

Edited by Pilze (12/06/09 02:47 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#327748 - 12/06/09 03:45 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

You have a much better chance of doing what you want to do in CA then in CO. CO will never be as open with the smoke as CA. I don't think any place is going to be. We are going to be used as a example as what happens when the law gets to loose. Over 800 clubs here now. :potleaf:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: WOW check out this guys grow!!! [Re: Magash]
    #327749 - 12/06/09 04:00 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
You have a much better chance of doing what you want to do in CA then in CO. CO will never be as open with the smoke as CA. I don't think any place is going to be. We are going to be used as a example as what happens when the law gets to loose. Over 800 clubs here now. :potleaf:

I totally believe you on this, but I'm really not too fond on Cali as a living destination.  Maybe in the Mts.?  But then how easy is it to get everything I need to keep my grow going, like drive times etc...

I don't like living in the city.  The biggest city I have ever lived in was 7,000 people.  I like open fields and NO PEOPLE.  It's just the way I am, our state isn't very crowed except for downtown MPLS.

You are right, i'm sure they aren't as tolerant, but any step in that direction is better than living where I do right now.  I'm a huge snowboard fanatic, and I much prefer the mountains of CO to CA... Except maybe the Lake Tahoe area, but they're all fucking snobs up there.

--------------------

OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

#327750 - 12/06/09 04:08 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

i heard cali was cracking down too? is this not true magash?

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
    #327831 - 12/06/09 07:46 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Quote:

Magash said:

I totally believe you on this, but I'm really not too fond on Cali as a living destination.  Maybe in the Mts.?  But then how easy is it to get everything I need to keep my grow going, like drive times etc...

I don't like living in the city.  The biggest city I have ever lived in was 7,000 people.  I like open fields and NO PEOPLE.  It's just the way I am, our state isn't very crowed except for downtown MPLS.

You are right, i'm sure they aren't as tolerant, but any step in that direction is better than living where I do right now.  I'm a huge snowboard fanatic, and I much prefer the mountains of CO to CA... Except maybe the Lake Tahoe area, but they're all fucking snobs up there.

Yeah a bunch or rich people around lake tahoe.  If you want to grow a nice weed forest magash style you should go up to Mendo or Humbolt.

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Re: WOW check out this guys grow!!! [Re: SmOakland]
    #327841 - 12/06/09 08:01 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

And why is the guy in this grow playing with all those baby lights he should get some 600s.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#327844 - 12/06/09 08:08 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Except maybe the Lake Tahoe area, but they're all fucking snobs up there.

Well not in Aspen, Breckenridge which are the best areas to ski or snowboard both of those areas have a much snober crowd then Tahoe. Then most of he country to be exact. Two your neighbors here are way less likely to give a shit about the weed thing do to the fact that everybody in this state is pretty much use to it no matter who you are you see or hear about it all the time.

I haven't heard a thing about cracking down here. In fact things seem to be going in the other direction. Other then the San Diego area.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

#327855 - 12/06/09 08:31 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

SmOakland said:
And why is the guy in this grow playing with all those baby lights he should get some 600s.

are you kidding me??? he had 3 600 watt lights along with a couple of 250 watters. (im probably wrong on the wattage and number of lights but its somewhere alone those lines)

this guy isnt fuckin around. hes professionally growing some stanky dank.

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

#327868 - 12/06/09 09:29 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Pilze said:
Quote:

SmOakland said:

are you kidding me??? he had 3 600 watt lights along with a couple of 250 watters. (im probably wrong on the wattage and number of lights but its somewhere alone those lines)

this guy isnt fuckin around. hes professionally growing some stanky dank.

My bad must have mis heard.

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Re: WOW check out this guys grow!!! [Re: Magash]
    #327869 - 12/06/09 09:30 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

Except maybe the Lake Tahoe area, but they're all fucking snobs up there.

Well not in Aspen, Breckenridge which are the best areas to ski or snowboard both of those areas have a much snober crowd then Tahoe. Then most of he country to be exact. Two your neighbors here are way less likely to give a shit about the weed thing do to the fact that everybody in this state is pretty much use to it no matter who you are you see or hear about it all the time.

I haven't heard a thing about cracking down here. In fact things seem to be going in the other direction. Other then the San Diego area.

I hate San Diego.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals