Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Piano pieces
    #326926 - 12/04/09 06:48 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

anyone else enjoy classical music from time to time.

my favorite piece is Beethoven's sonata #14, better known as Moonlight Sonata.

second fav is chopin walts op.64 no.2. his most known

Chopin is the fucking man, so i'm going to throw another one out there.

Chopin Nocturne No. 1 in B Flat Minor

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Piano pieces [Re: King Koopa]
    #326929 - 12/04/09 06:51 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I enjoy piano, not so much classical. Although I do like the ones you posted up here. My brother has played piano for about 9 years now. He's pretty good.

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Piano pieces [Re: Triptonic]
    #326933 - 12/04/09 06:55 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

their awesome on weeeeed, even better shroom!

i played the yanno for a while. its not hard to play. you play anything besides the geetar?

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#326936 - 12/04/09 06:57 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I used to play piano drums clarinet and violin. I also fuck around with fruity loops quite a bit. But Guitar is my true love ha ha.

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
Re: Piano pieces [Re: Triptonic]
    #326943 - 12/04/09 07:04 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Mozart's album "Serene & Sublime" is a terrific listen. Many a-times played whilst tripping on acid :grin:

Beethoven's "Fur Elise"  was the first piano song i ever learned

and some zelda songs just for kicks

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Piano pieces [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #326951 - 12/04/09 07:09 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I just fiddled with the cello, piano, and the guitar. i love the guitar. its so easy to make your own music. you must have a music oriented family like mine. everyone of use played something from violin to the fucking oboe.

Quote:

mel_lonta_tauda said:
Mozart's album "Serene & Sublime" is a terrific listen. Many a-times played whilst tripping on acid :grin:

im going to check that out now:thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#326953 - 12/04/09 07:11 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
I just fiddled with the cello, piano, and the guitar. i love the guitar. its so easy to make your own music. you must have a music oriented family like mine. everyone of use played something from violin to the fucking oboe.

Quote:

mel_lonta_tauda said:

im going to check that out now:thumbup:

Yeah my mom liked playing violin. But they never really pushed me into playing. I just wanted to lol. I love music. Probably the only thing I actually truly love.

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
    #327019 - 12/04/09 08:05 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Good thread, thanks for posting:musicnote:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Piano pieces [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #327243 - 12/05/09 12:18 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag