Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Growery Band [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk] * 1
    #466577 - 08/24/10 02:06 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Cool.  I would be interested in doing something.  Let me know if anything needs to be re-recorded most of what I've posted are just rough ideas.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: Growery Band [Re: THEBats]
    #466659 - 08/24/10 04:02 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Wow so I just spend an hour working on something and my computer just froze up so its gone:crankey:
although I cut some loops and tried time stretching the samples and everything but it was still going off tempo on some parts...
Would you record something like a complex sweep sequence thats really chill and slow in lets say 120 BPM?, preferably with the electric hookup.

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: Growery Band [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #466759 - 08/24/10 06:09 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Off-topicish interjection.

http://www.ohmforce.com/HomePage.do

Have you seen this before Doc? Overpriced in my opinion, but it's cool to see stuff like this appearing.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#466796 - 08/24/10 07:10 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

a bit drunk now.  I work on something better.  here's something though, I marked off the metronome in the beginning at 120 bpm.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Growery Band [Re: DungenessDank]
    #467002 - 08/24/10 10:56 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
Off-topicish interjection.

http://www.ohmforce.com/HomePage.do

Have you seen this before Doc? Overpriced in my opinion, but it's cool to see stuff like this appearing.

I dont see much that stands out?
What do you mean its cool to see stuff like this appearing?
Am I missing something here!?:vaped:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #467135 - 08/25/10 06:48 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

It has a feature that allows real time editing and recording from multiple computers through the interwebs.

:datass:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#467179 - 08/25/10 08:41 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

So you want an arpeggio like riff?  Or something else?  Kinda didn't quite understand between the alcohol and everything least night.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #467220 - 08/25/10 10:14 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
a bit drunk now.  I work on something better.  here's something though, I marked off the metronome in the beginning at 120 bpm.

I dont hear anything?

Quote:

THEBats said:
So you want an arpeggio like riff?  Or something else?  Kinda didn't quite understand between the alcohol and everything least night.

Yeah pretty much... just not too fast and with some variation through it.

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#467221 - 08/25/10 10:17 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Hmmm just noticed it didn't upload.  Weird.  Anyways I'll work on something a little later.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Growery Band [Re: DungenessDank]
    #467321 - 08/25/10 04:02 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
It has a feature that allows real time editing and recording from multiple computers through the interwebs.

:datass:

check this out, same concept except free.
http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?plugin=DM-Container&id=896
I havent tried it though, I dont need any more large programs taking up more space.

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#467387 - 08/25/10 06:07 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Well here's essentially what you were working on before only I used a metronome and changed it a little.  Tempo is 104 bpm I marked it in the beginning.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#467388 - 08/25/10 06:09 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

and here's what I tried to upload last night while I was drunk :lol:.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #467558 - 08/25/10 11:35 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Well here's essentially what you were working on before only I used a metronome and changed it a little.  Tempo is 104 bpm I marked it in the beginning.

Theres a lot of uncomfortable sounds scattered throughout this take.

Quote:

THEBats said:
and here's what I tried to upload last night while I was drunk :lol:.

and I still dont hear anything, lol.

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#467639 - 08/26/10 07:11 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah I'll try and find another setting to record on.  I just changed the strings too so they picked up the finger noise more than normal.  Don't know why the other clip isn't working.  Oh well.  :shrug:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Kratom Powder for Sale