Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinettotheh
european son
Male

Loc: new york state Flag
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nasa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #324178 - 11/30/09 09:45 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

haha sounds like a deal

--------------------
I live with thirteen dead cats ,
a purple dog that wears spats,
they all live out in the hall,
and i cant stand it anymore

anything i say on this website is 100 % false

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nasa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: ttotheh]
    #324181 - 11/30/09 09:46 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I really want t o do that now :smile:

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nasa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #324193 - 11/30/09 09:56 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Hey Harry- pix?

Offlinettotheh
european son
Male

Loc: new york state Flag
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nasa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #324195 - 11/30/09 09:58 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

what happens if the rocket fucks up and drifts away do you get a refund on the weed

--------------------
I live with thirteen dead cats ,
a purple dog that wears spats,
they all live out in the hall,
and i cant stand it anymore

anything i say on this website is 100 % false

OfflineTripp420
WAT?
Male User Gallery

Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nasa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: ttotheh]
    #324209 - 11/30/09 10:08 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

i thought it was gravity that helped a seed grow upwards before it reaches sunlight...
i guess i was wrong...
(bio wasnt my strong suit)...
http://www.nasa.gov/audience/foreducators/topnav/materials/listbytype/How_Plants_Grow_in_Space.html

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nasa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Tripp420]
    #324225 - 11/30/09 10:18 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I used to be big into rockets.  Those fuckers are dangerous and amazingly fun and entertaining.

I used to pin the largest class engines inbetween cinder blocks and melt everything I could find with them.

I even melted sand into a giant crystal lol

One time me and my friends took a 1000ft string and attached it to 2 trees, we took a 100 stack of blank cds and spaced them out evenly every 10 feet with the string through the middle hole and threaded eye-holes into the engine and lauched it down the string, we also had a spear duct taped to the front of the engine and it was one of the coolest things i've ever seen to watch it explode through ever cd at hundreds of miles per hour.  When it hit the target tree it was going so fast that the spear was sticking out the other side of an 14 inch tree and the engine was in the middle of the tree.  One of the coolest things i've ever done/seen although it doesnt sound that sweet.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nasa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Inverted]
    #324240 - 11/30/09 10:25 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
I used to be big into rockets.  Those fuckers are dangerous and amazingly fun and entertaining.

I used to pin the largest class engines inbetween cinder blocks and melt everything I could find with them.

One time me and my friends took a 1000ft string and attached it to 2 trees, we took a 100 stack of blank cds and spaced them out evenly every 10 feet with the string through the middle hole and threaded eye-holes into the engine and lauched it down the string, we also had a spear duct taped to the front of the engine and it was one of the coolest things i've ever seen to watch it explode through ever cd at hundreds of miles per hour.  When it hit the target tree it was going so fast that the spear was sticking out the other side of an 14 inch tree and the engine was in the middle of the tree.  One of the coolest things i've ever done/seen although it doesnt sound that sweet.

Sounds pretty sweet.  I would video tape it if i was gonna drop on the 100 CDs.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nasa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: SmOakland]
    #324247 - 11/30/09 10:28 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

No shit huh?  I was doing so much destructive shit those days and never even taped any of it.

I accidentally went of this jump on a go kart (fucked up situation, friends pushed a ramp in front of me while driving) and when I landed from like 4 feet up all of my organs inside got tossed so hard that I was throwing up blood and felt like death for about a week, fucking bastard friends they are.  I ran him over after that! :lol:

I'm just high and remembered that.  Anyways

--------------------

OfflineTripp420
WAT?
Male User Gallery

Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nasa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Inverted]
    #324255 - 11/30/09 10:33 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

fealt like death...
thats awesome!...

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nasa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Tripp420]
    #324283 - 11/30/09 11:34 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

:lol:

:highfive:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#324286 - 11/30/09 11:41 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

The decent of a soyuz or whatever it's called is on NASA TV right now.

10 minutes til' approach.

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #324294 - 11/30/09 11:47 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:

you may have gotten the largest class available at the store, but I guarantee I've launched motors you can't tie down with cinderblocks :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
    #324295 - 11/30/09 11:48 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Dude one time I lauched my meat missle into your mom. Ahahaha sorry I know this isnt the dome. But all this talk about rockets made me bored.

OfflineDudeTron
 User Gallery
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nasa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Triptonic]
    #324400 - 12/01/09 05:06 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Dude respect the rockets bro... That shit Harry's launching looks like the real deal... What's the purpose of those things?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies