Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTomCollins

Pulverizing Mushies
    #318297 - 11/19/09 12:41 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Has anyone ever tried pulverizing p. cub mushies and then consumed the powder? Does the strength decrease at all? Could you in theory mix the powder into a glass of water and drink it?

Thanks guys.

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Beyond the wall of sleep
Re: Pulverizing Mushies [Re: TomCollins]
    #318313 - 11/19/09 02:28 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

lemon tek them brother , makes for an awesome trip every time :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Re: Pulverizing Mushies [Re: Inbred_gimp]
    #318315 - 11/19/09 02:36 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i think the only thing that decreases the potency of psilocyben and psilocin cells is oxydization, if u pulverize them it increases surface area of cells, add them to lemon juice and let sit for 20minutes, it makes them start to be digested before they reach ur stomach , trip sets in quicker, the citric acid also increases the potency i think but not quite sure about that

--------------------

OfflineTomCollins

#318321 - 11/19/09 03:04 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Lemon Tek? Wow, I always thought lemons and oranges were the ultimate trip killers. I'd think it would screw the trip up because it's got lots of vitamin C in it.

Just read a little about it: How long does it last? It's shorter right?

Any idea on how long I could store the lemon juice/mushy mix?

--EDIT--

WOAH! Just read some guy stored it for 2 months in a freezer and it worked perfectly! It apparently sat out for a few days as well. That's crazy.

Do you rekon the citric acid wrecks the chemical or just kinda "extracts" it? In other words, after the 20 minutes. Does it start decreasing in potency? I'm only asking this, because that other guy froze his.

--------------------
andyistic said:
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Edited by TomCollins (11/19/09 03:18 AM)

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

#318322 - 11/19/09 03:23 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

it begins to break down the cell walls before it reaches ur stomach so u get more intense trip  that sets in more quickly, the trip lasts not as long but is definatly more intense, this is because u dont have the mushrooms sitting in ur stomach slowly digesting, it is all taken into the body much quicker.

btw when i say not as long i mean like 6 hours instead of like 11 .

im not so sure about storing it, i think if u stored the pulverized powder in an airtight container with one of those things u get in beef jerky to keep it dry it should keep for as long as u want, then u can just put however much u feel like doing in some lemon.

--------------------

Offlinejoshisstoned
strange
Male
Loc: Akron
    #318429 - 11/19/09 10:58 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I would dry them to cracker dry (snap when bent) then grind them in a cheap ass coffee grinder from wal mart (black and decker $5). I then put a gram into each OOO gelatin capsule (glucose, 200 for $2)with a pencil's eraser for a packer. a gram in each pill is convenient and good for accurate dosing :wink:

--------------------
Give me the bat wendy!

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: Pulverizing Mushies [Re: joshisstoned]
    #318438 - 11/19/09 11:15 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

yeah dude lemon tek, lasts like 3-4 hours grind up shrooms soak in lemon juice for 20 minutes then drink all of it......the peak will be Way more intense, like 2-3X times.....

or make some tea, or some chocolates....

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Pulverizing Mushies [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #318439 - 11/19/09 11:22 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Shit I'm fucking excited as hell to try this out. Can't wait for Saturday.

I got like 12g of dried Equadorian P. Cub just sitting here looking at me. :mad2:

--------------------
andyistic said:

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

#318852 - 11/19/09 09:00 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

nice man , enjoy :smile: its an experience theres no doubt about it haha  :mushroom2:

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #319311 - 11/20/09 06:11 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I would recommend chocolates as well.  My last mushroom grow I grew out albino penis envy in 4 or 5 monotubs and got a pound of dry mushrooms from two flushes.  After harvest I made them cracker dry with the ole dehydrators.  Then I put them in the food processor and made them into a powder.  Then I melted 100 hersheys kisses and mixed in some of the powder (either a half OZ or a full OZ (i can't recall)).  stir that shit up real good and put in a candy mold of some sort and freeze em.  When they are good and frozen you can wrap em up in foil.  I did all that with that pound of shrooms.  Then when they were all frozen and wrapped up I vaccuum sealed them 25 at a time.  I ended up with 250 chocolates at 1.8 gram doses each.  It worked out really really well.  here are some pictures! 

Let us know how that lemon tek goes.  Good vibes for your trip tomorrow!!

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Re: Pulverizing Mushies [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #319405 - 11/20/09 10:11 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

very nice ! i must try that next season :smile: thanks for the tip mate ! :jah:

--------------------

Offlineneopet nub

#322974 - 11/29/09 01:17 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Putting them in chocolate does nothing besides conceal the taste of the shrooms, no benefits over eating mush powder.

OP, you could powderize the shrooms and then put it in water, but as others have suggested, putting them in lemon juice seems to be the method that most members would choose.

Also, making shrooms into a powder will allow you to digest them faster and they will hit you sooner creating a more intense peak. But, beware, as the increased surface area:volume ratio will make the powder degrade at a faster rate because of oxidation.

I suggest powdering them not to soon before you mix them with lemon juice

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Re: Pulverizing Mushies [Re: neopet nub]
    #322989 - 11/29/09 02:21 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Just know that it is an intense trip. I would not recommend the lemon tek for beginners! I have quite a few trips under my belt on shrooms and tried the lemon tek. Well i can tell you this, it was super intense for me! Lemon juice acids act like you stomach acids, which converts the psylocin into psylocibin or vice versa. This means the conversion is complete and you are now drinking activated shrooms. Took about 15 minutes to hit me and last about 3-4 hours, compared to the non lemon tek way which would usually have a 30- 45 minute come up time and 6-8 hrs of trip and afterglow.

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Pulverizing Mushies [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #323025 - 11/29/09 04:05 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Hrmmm...

It's not quite like I thought it would be. I didn't find it THAT intense; it was very intense but only for a very short period. I only did it with 2.5g one night and 3g another. Usually those dosages are very intense.... then again I've never tripped Equadorians before without pot. Equadorians are more XTC mushies than hallucinogens, don't know if that plays a factor at all...

Overall, it wasn't bad. I liked not waiting 1-2 hours to climb fully. The climb is especially unpleasant with this strain, but the peak and come down really makes up for it. I'd definitely do it again with higher dosages though. :smile:

Thanks guys! I never even knew you could do this!

--------------------
andyistic said:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds