Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblebmiles
artist
Female
Loc: illinois
Re: poppies [Re: highasfuck]
    #40269 - 05/26/08 07:54 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I've only had opium twice, and it was amazing.

I smoked it and drew pretty pretty pictures for hours.

:gaycrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineaDoS
freedom lover
Male

Loc: land of the free
Re: poppies [Re: bmiles]
    #40288 - 05/26/08 08:00 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I really want to grow my own when I am able to. I want to grow poppies more than pot.

The only 'opium' where I am at...is just tar heroin, and they call it opium to sell it to hippies who get freaked out by the word heroin.

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH

Invisiblebmiles
artist
Female
Re: poppies [Re: aDoS]
    #40291 - 05/26/08 08:01 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I live in San Diego...
You?

OfflineaDoS
freedom lover
Male

Re: poppies [Re: bmiles]
    #40297 - 05/26/08 08:04 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

San Diego area

I am not trying to doubt your connections, but if you got real opium here...you are a very very very lucky person. Or it was tar heroin.

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley

Invisiblebmiles
artist
Female
    #40299 - 05/26/08 08:06 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I'm not sure if it was tar or not, it was brown and sticky and I got it about 8 months ago.

InvisibleSativus
Brosef Knecht
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #43642 - 05/30/08 08:24 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

aDoS said:
well, if you grow poppies, I wouldn't dry the pods to make tea with. You would get more doses out of it if you scored the pods, refined the opium, and make tea from the refined opium tar...or even better, smoke it.

The only problem with that is that it escalates your legal status from growing a common ornamental garden flower (though I think it's considered a "noxious weed" in some places), to manufacture of a Schedule I substance. It's a better method, but it has the potential to put you in some legal jeopardy.

--------------------
Bufotenin
PiHKAL|TiHKAL|PCPiHKAL
Rhodium|Wetdreams|Synthetikal
DMT Extraction Overview|Jungle Spice
I Discovered the Oakridge Strain

Invisiblewowitch420
whippits n ribs
 User Gallery

Loc: 512 TX
Re: poppies [Re: Sativus]
    #43717 - 05/30/08 12:14 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Sativus said:
Quote:

aDoS said:
well, if you grow poppies, I wouldn't dry the pods to make tea with. You would get more doses out of it if you scored the pods, refined the opium, and make tea from the refined opium tar...or even better, smoke it.

The only problem with that is that it escalates your legal status from growing a common ornamental garden flower (though I think it's considered a "noxious weed" in some places), to manufacture of a Schedule I substance. It's a better method, but it has the potential to put you in some legal jeopardy.

yes, I find the tea to get you higher pod by pod than the smokage. When your growing your own at least. I just make a lil opium and do mostly tea with my harvest.

--------------------

heady nugz

Offlineomentheduck
Male

Re: poppies [Re: wowitch420]
    #44676 - 06/01/08 12:44 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

wowwitch, I heard the same thing and was wondering if it was true, thanks for helping to back it up!

--------------------
"I look, therefore I see. I try, therefore I will. I embrace, therefore I'm embraced. I believe, therefore I am!" omentheduck

OfflineaDoS
freedom lover
Male

Re: poppies [Re: wowitch420]
    #53856 - 06/08/08 11:57 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

well, you can still make tea with refined opium. You are just not getting as much out of it if you are just cutting whole pods off and drying them, like the ones they sell on ebay. Which is a good method if you want to sell on the internet, but not if you want to get the most out of your poppy garden.

--------------------

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#54454 - 06/09/08 09:03 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

i wanna grow poppies :frown:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom