Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | Next > | Last >
OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada-ish. Flag
Re: Keepin' Inverted off Heroin! [Re: Coaster]
    #306334 - 10/29/09 05:26 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

coaster do you get out much?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #306335 - 10/29/09 05:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
hahaaah u just fell asleep on k HAHAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how ironik ive done that with h
and ya i do h occaionally but ill never go thru withdrawls cuz i dont do it two days in a row i switch off dr00gz cuz im a polydr00gwhore
:tarantino:

I don't have that option.

H is the only drug I don't pay for besides weed.  And even then I have to buy a sack now and then.

Trust me I started out just like you.

Eventually you don't really notice but you begin to use it just a little more frequently as time goes on and once you get to a certain point, you begin to need it more than just want it to get you high.

At that point you barely get high, you feel better/normal but don't experience the strong opiate high anymore unless you smoke hella herbs.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Keepin' Inverted off Heroin! [Re: Lucid]
    #306338 - 10/29/09 05:29 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Lucid said:
coaster do you get out much?

Haha!

:ilold:

Don't be a hipocrit here Lucid... :lol:

Just playin holmes, neither do I...

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Re: Keepin' Inverted off Heroin! [Re: Inverted]
    #306339 - 10/29/09 05:29 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Eventually you don't really notice but you begin to use it just a little more frequently as time goes on

trust me i notice my habits

--------------------

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #306341 - 10/29/09 05:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, we follow what you do also, you keep us informed with your "I just slammed K again" threads. :billymaythumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Keepin' Inverted off Heroin! [Re: Cannaboid]
    #306345 - 10/29/09 05:36 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:lol:

Hey Lucid, fill this fool in on IM v. IV and what he's in for.

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #306380 - 10/29/09 06:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
Quote:

Inverted said:
Stoney can I suck your penis you are so nice

God damnit what the fuck is the matter with you?  This isn't the coaster play time thread like you have in the dome!  Because of the nature and seriousness of this thread you should feel completely ashamed of your conduct in this thread.  Why do you need to antagonize someone who is already dealing with an opiate addiction?  Your character has been dissolved to nothing.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Re: Keepin' Inverted off Heroin! [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #306388 - 10/29/09 06:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

inverted isnt a lil prissy bitch he can take sum humor loosen up floozy hes gettin off h his mother didnt die

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#306390 - 10/29/09 07:07 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

FB - Thank you for the support, Awesome.  I'm glad you got my back, as I would have yours in the same situation.

Coaster - QFT, but it IS hard on me when you post pics of needles and tar and shit when the point of this thread is to get my mind on positive things and when I see that, it flushes the support of multiple members down the shitter and I have to start my positive thinking all over from the start.

Just see where i'm coming from.

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (10/29/09 07:09 PM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#306393 - 10/29/09 07:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

How would you feel Coaster if I relapsed and died because my tolerance was so low right now and you antagonized me until I break and want to use.

I bet that would put a little rain on your parade?  It's a very serious and REAL threat so please don't fuck this up for me.

Otherwise I'll be forced to abandon the Growery until I know I've won the battle for sure.

--------------------

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

Loc: traveling
    #306404 - 10/29/09 07:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Ignore their crap.

You're very lucky to have *most* of the growery supporting you through this, just stay focused on your goals.  I just know that my cousin, also a struggling addict, could probably have her life turned around by now with the amount of support you have. 

I don't know you but you seem like a smart and very strong person and I believe you can make it through this.

--------------------

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Keepin' Inverted ON Heroin! [Re: Fox]
    #306415 - 10/29/09 08:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i'm supporting you 100% brah

OfflineKeith22
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Keepin' Inverted ON Heroin! [Re: usg543]
    #306427 - 10/29/09 08:22 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Damn Inverted. I actually just took the time to sit here and read all 14 pages of your battle with H. You have my full support buddy. I'll be following this thread along with everyone else. Im home during the days usually around the time your on here posting so I should be able to keep you some company, along with send some good vibes your way. KEEP IT UP MAN, I know very little about addictions because the only thing I do often is smoke the herb. I love to see somebody making positive progress in their life such as yours against such an addicitve drug. DONT BREAK! Im seriously gonna be pissed if you do. I truly was expecting to reach page 5 and see that you had gone back to the shit but you didnt and it's quite impressive.

Keep strong son, FUCK H.

:bobmarley:

P.S - People posting pics of H and needles and shit? Wtf are you thinking? I don't understand how somebody can do that and then just not care. This thread is extremely important. Dont fuck around with somebodys life..

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Keepin' Inverted ON Heroin! [Re: Keith22]
    #306438 - 10/29/09 08:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Fox said:
Ignore their crap.

You're very lucky to have *most* of the growery supporting you through this, just stay focused on your goals.  I just know that my cousin, also a struggling addict, could probably have her life turned around by now with the amount of support you have. 

I don't know you but you seem like a smart and very strong person and I believe you can make it through this.

Quote:

usg543 said:
i'm supporting you 100% brah

Quote:

Keith22 said:
Damn Inverted. I actually just took the time to sit here and read all 14 pages of your battle with H. You have my full support buddy. I'll be following this thread along with everyone else. Im home during the days usually around the time your on here posting so I should be able to keep you some company, along with send some good vibes your way. KEEP IT UP MAN, I know very little about addictions because the only thing I do often is smoke the herb. I love to see somebody making positive progress in their life such as yours against such an addicitve drug. DONT BREAK! Im seriously gonna be pissed if you do. I truly was expecting to reach page 5 and see that you had gone back to the shit but you didnt and it's quite impressive.

Keep strong son, FUCK H.

P.S - People posting pics of H and needles and shit? Wtf are you thinking? I don't understand how somebody can do that and then just not care. This thread is extremely important. Dont fuck around with somebodys life..

You guys are so fucking awesome.  I've become quite emotional lately and fuck it I don't care if I say I love you guys for helping me.  You don't even know me in real life and are willing to make a commitment to helping a random person save their life.

That's just awesome in my book.  I'm a true believer in Karma and Y'all got lot's coming your way!

I can't believe how awesome this community is.  Truly unique!

Thanks USG, It means a lot.  It just really fucks with my addiction huge when people antagonize me like that.

I've gone through so much shit, and you guys are helping me heal.  I owe you all so dearly.

The Growery FUCKING ROCKS.  Nuff said.

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: Keepin' Inverted ON Heroin! [Re: Keith22]
    #306439 - 10/29/09 08:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Keith22 said:

Keep strong son, FUCK H.

Damn straight son, Inverted dont listen to the fools. Coaster if you post anymore needles and shit I'm gonna go cryin to the mods. This isnt the dome. If you are here to help thats cool but otherwise just dont post anything.

OfflineKeith22
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Keepin' Inverted ON Heroin! [Re: Triptonic]
    #306450 - 10/29/09 08:55 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You got it man, anytime. Anything I can do to help I will do. I may not know a damn thing about you but just reading about your struggle is obviously enough for me and many other people out there such as trip to come together and try and make a difference in your life. H may be strong enough to defeat one person, but it cant take all of us. Your GOING to make it through this misery one way or another and I think this thread has made that FUCKIN' obvious. Congrats on 5 days so far btw! Soon you'll be at one week and in a very good position to try and end your H days forever.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Keepin' Inverted ON Heroin! [Re: Triptonic]
    #306451 - 10/29/09 08:58 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Fools, What fools?

Trust me dude i'm not a little bitch... Hah if I don't like what they post I just ignore it and tell em' to shove it.

Ain't nobody gonna slooooooow me dooooowwwwwwwn!

And Keith!  Thanks for becoming an active part of this!  Trust me man, wish I would have stuck to just smoking herb back in the day.  Life was simple and great then.

All of these positive vibes make it impossible for me to lose this battle.  Not to mention i've made quite the progress so far.

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: Keepin' Inverted ON Heroin! [Re: Inverted]
    #306454 - 10/29/09 08:59 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

lol coaster is a fool or a floozy as he would say. I know you arent a bitch but he doesnt need to be posting needles and shit.

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Re: Keepin' Inverted ON Heroin! [Re: Inverted]
    #306456 - 10/29/09 09:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Coaster won't be back for 30 days man, one less headache.:yesnod:

--------------------
:getstoned:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Keepin' Inverted ON Heroin! [Re: Stoneth]
    #306464 - 10/29/09 09:11 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
lol coaster is a fool or a floozy as he would say. I know you arent a bitch but he doesnt need to be posting needles and shit.

I know, I realized that sounded like I was accusing you of name calling but no that's not the case.  I'm just saying I'm the type of person who is peaceful yet will NOT put up with peoples shit.

Quote:

stoney.69 said:
Coaster won't be back for 30 days man, one less headache.:yesnod:

:rockon:

Awww nice!  Perfect amount of time for me to be completely sober before he tries to come back and ruin my sobriety.  Not gonna happen Coasturd.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order