Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Next > | Last >
Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Loc: Flag
Re: Keepin" Inverted off Heroin! [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #307797 - 11/01/09 02:44 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
Is that ur face in ur gf's snatch in ur avatar?

Nice! BTW.

Anyways, Looks like it has been a few days since either Trip or Inverted posted in here! What up Fools?

Keep working at it Inverted, that is gonna be the only way for you to succeed! You fall down, pick yourself back up, it's a must!
I have been down the road your on and offer my experience to you. I was like you in alot of ways. Wanted to quit, but knew how i would miss the feeling opiates gave me. But chasing that dragon was what did it for me. I got so tired of having to keep myself high just to ward off the withdrawal. So i stepped my self down in dose till i felt i was close enough to 0mg that maybe it would not make me sick! Unfortunately it did, but i got through it and feel 100% better! It took me months before i felt normal again too but well worth it. They only problem i have now is trying to stay off any opiates and not rebound back to them days. So it is always a struggle.

Any rate brah, if you need some help holler!

EDIT: For some reason i did not see or a page did not load whatetva! I do now see that people have checked in beyond my quote from FB. That was the last post i saw when i composed this post. But the offer still remains Inverted! And keep up the good work my friend!

Wow what a coincidence i was just reading your Opiates Journal. Good read man :thumbup:

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Re: Keepin" Inverted off Heroin! [Re: spacemonkey69]
    #307808 - 11/01/09 03:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Somewhere i read by someone that "addiction was for the weak". Obviously who said that, has no idea! It has nothing to do with being weak minded or physically weak. Addiction is a dependence! Your brains chemistry will eventually depend on this drug. Some people have dependence right away, others can go long periods with out building this dependence. There are even people who are opiate tolerate who do not build the dependence like most people. But they are few and far between.

I used to be one of them guys who thought i could not get addicted or dependant on opiates. Mostly because i did them off and on for many years with out any problems. But once i started the Pain Management and started getting handed scripts for a months supply at a time, i became addicted/dependent very quickly.

But when you are doing it just to keep the monkey off your back it gets old! The good buzzed feeling goes away and all you do is maintain! Opiates are like wolves in sheep's clothing! Look plenty harmless but will turn and bite you in the end!

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: Keepin" Inverted off Heroin! [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #307827 - 11/01/09 03:44 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Inverted get your ass in here and tell us how you are doing!

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: Keepin" Inverted off Heroin! [Re: Triptonic]
    #307828 - 11/01/09 03:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

inverted where you live bro? I'll smoke you out too

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: Keepin" Inverted off Heroin! [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #307832 - 11/01/09 03:56 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

He's from Minnesucktoa lol.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #307838 - 11/01/09 04:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

sorry didn't have time to read the whole thread :lol:

my roomie has family in St. Paul. inverted might be getting high next time we go visit

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Keepin" Inverted off Heroin! [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #307873 - 11/01/09 05:22 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

you regularly visit your friends familys, hundreds of miles away?

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Keepin" Inverted off Heroin! [Re: spacemonkey69]
    #307896 - 11/01/09 07:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

spacemonkey69 said:
Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
Is that ur face in ur gf's snatch in ur avatar?

Nice! BTW.

Anyways, Looks like it has been a few days since either Trip or Inverted posted in here! What up Fools?

Keep working at it Inverted, that is gonna be the only way for you to succeed! You fall down, pick yourself back up, it's a must!
I have been down the road your on and offer my experience to you. I was like you in alot of ways. Wanted to quit, but knew how i would miss the feeling opiates gave me. But chasing that dragon was what did it for me. I got so tired of having to keep myself high just to ward off the withdrawal. So i stepped my self down in dose till i felt i was close enough to 0mg that maybe it would not make me sick! Unfortunately it did, but i got through it and feel 100% better! It took me months before i felt normal again too but well worth it. They only problem i have now is trying to stay off any opiates and not rebound back to them days. So it is always a struggle.

Any rate brah, if you need some help holler!

EDIT: For some reason i did not see or a page did not load whatetva! I do now see that people have checked in beyond my quote from FB. That was the last post i saw when i composed this post. But the offer still remains Inverted! And keep up the good work my friend!

Wow what a coincidence i was just reading your Opiates Journal. Good read man :thumbup:

Awesome man, simply awesome.  I too read your journal but fell asleep after writing a really long reply and woke up and had lost my work!

You said it fucking perfectly, I really don't know how I could improve on the way you make it clear that addiction is a disease and not a simple fix, ESPECIALLY w/ opiates.

I had a little slip up last night, I had an absolutely TERRIBLE day, me and my GF got emotional and ended up having multiple panic attacks (both of us at the same time! insane)  We used a 1/2 bag between the two of us, so it really wasn't a big deal but it WILL NOT happen again.  Since we only used about 10-15% of what we would usually use it probably won't set me back at all.  It was almost necessary, you may say otherwise but if you were there and saw how tortured she was you would think differently.  She totally settled down as well as me, and we ended up getting fucked up because our tolerance has dropped to nearly nothing.  I feel really bad but I'm not going to let it change my success.  If anything it just reminded me of how much I hate it and want it out of my life forever.

I'm not having a very good night tonight because I somehow managed to have a bag of weed completely DISAPPEAR from my jacket pocket overnight.

I'm really pissed cuz now I haven't smoked at all today and am getting desperate.  Oh well, looks like i'm gonna be 100% sober from everything for the next 2 days.  Blah things aren't looking very good right now.

BTW I would have been posting but I stayed at her house for the weekend.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Edited by Inverted (11/01/09 07:14 PM)

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: Keepin" Inverted off Heroin! [Re: Inverted]
    #307898 - 11/01/09 07:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well tomorrow is day one again. You can do it man.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#307905 - 11/01/09 07:20 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah unfortunately even though I don't consider that using, technically it is I suppose so yeah, you can start me over.  No biggie.

I'm gonna HAVE to somehow get more weed tomorrow or this isn't going to happen.  Cannabis is a must in my everyday life and if I can't get stoned I won't feel good enough to eat or anything.  I don't know what to do...

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (11/01/09 07:21 PM)

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#307908 - 11/01/09 07:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

lol, man I'm not trying to be harsh. But as far as I'm concerned, if you inhale it then you used. No matter how little it was. Don't worry about it though man. It will be a bigger accomplishment if you don't use at all.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#307911 - 11/01/09 07:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
lol, man I'm not trying to be harsh. But as far as I'm concerned, if you inhale it then you used. No matter how little it was. Don't worry about it though man. It will be a bigger accomplishment if you don't use at all.

Well what you gotta understand is that I've been taking suboxone daily.  That is an opiate and and we didn't take it that day, which is probably why that happened because we had NO opiates in our system and got super depressed and ended up using about the same amount of opiates that are in my dose of Sub, it was basically using a tiny amount of H to make up for not taking the sub.  But from now on I will take it every day just to ensure that I don't use again.

I need to get some money together because I only have 2 more days worth of Suboxone... Ugh this is starting to get stressful, even more so than the first days!  Maybe I just need it to be a new day and hopefully I'll be more positive cuz' i'm just not feeling it right now...

I blame it all on the lack of Cannabis.  I'm about to smoke the only rez I was able to scrape up... I'm sad.  :nonono:

--------------------

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
    #307913 - 11/01/09 07:36 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#307914 - 11/01/09 07:37 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

lol, I dont care about subs I care about H. Dont use H and I will start the time again. I'm glad you said you used though. That takes a lot to admit as well.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#307921 - 11/01/09 07:54 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Ugh don't worry man I regret it.  It caused my day today to be ruined.

I lost my weed because I was most likely too high to remember to zip up my pocket or some shit.  I get really bad "amnesia" when I use and smoke buds.

I end up nodding at all times and don't end up remembering much at all of my night, except usually the sex.

I know for a fact that the reason I feel so shitty today and have a bad attitude is DIRECTLY a result of using last night.  That's why i'm so pissed at myself, not to mention that I smoked a shit load of weed with Ash because I always love to smoke on opiates... :nonono:

So now today when I wake up feeling crappy, I go to smoke the weed I was saving (smoked GF's all day cuz I saved mine for today...) and all I find is a fucking pocket full of toothpicks.  I know it's in her driveway somewhere but she was in a hurry to bring me home tonight so I didn't get a chance to even look. 

I need weed.

Edit: At LEAST my little mouse is still alive and kicking just fine!

That's the one positive thing I can think of right now...

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (11/01/09 07:56 PM)

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#307925 - 11/01/09 07:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Smoke more cigarettes lol.

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: Keepin" Inverted off Heroin! [Re: mhbound]
    #307930 - 11/01/09 08:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mhbound said:
http://www.na.org/

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

Loc: traveling
    #307932 - 11/01/09 08:03 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hey man,

Whether you use again or not I'll still be here in this thread supporting you 100%, but just stay focused on your goal.  Tomorrow's a new day.  You used again, but on the bright side you made it what 6 days WITHOUT using.. that's awesome!  Try and make it a full week this time and we'll keep going one day at a time from there :thumbup:  You seem strong, you can do it.

Hope you find some herb, I'd have you high all day if could :jah:

--------------------

Edited by Fox (11/01/09 08:12 PM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Keepin [Re: mhbound]
    #307935 - 11/01/09 08:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

NA is old news man, I've already got all the materials sitting right next to me.

Thanks though.

All that shit does is make me think about drugs more, which is the opposite of what i'm trying to accomplish here.

I'm trying to focus on things other than the drug in the thread, like coming up w/ all the positive things that are to come as a result of quitting the substance that I know is the cause of all my unhappiness and faults in the last 2 years.

If that makes sense to anyone

Edit: The first 2 years were fun.  Hah that sure as fuck didn't last.

Oh and reminding me that I used is not helping me at all.  Just say "Shit man, relapse is a part of the process, just don't do it again."

Just keep the vibes positive in here, and don't punish/negatively reinforce this or it will just make things worse and i'll be forced to stop participating around here until I'm COMPLETELY clean...

Edited by Inverted (11/01/09 08:08 PM)

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

Loc: traveling
    #307937 - 11/01/09 08:11 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Do you have any hobbies that are not drug related?

You and your gal could go bike riding, hiking, travel, fly a kite.. whatever. be creative I'm sure you could find a lot of healthy and positive activities to keep your mind occupied and off the H.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale