Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetophernotsocool
Friend of Earth
Male

Loc: Milky Way Galaxy
Re: leaf on branch looks ugly wana cut it [Re: Azyle00]
    #303182 - 10/24/09 05:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

void

--------------------
"and take me disappearing, through the smoke rings of my mind,
down the foggy ruins of time, far past the frozen leaves,
the haunted frightened trees, out to the windy beach,
far from the twisted reach, of crazy sorrow.
yes the dance, beneath the diamond sky, with one hand waving free,
silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands,
with all memory and fate, driven deep beneath the waves,
let me forget about today, until tomorrow."~bob dylan

Edited by tophernotsocool (11/20/09 10:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: leaf on branch looks ugly wana cut it [Re: desoul420]
    #303194 - 10/24/09 06:37 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

desoul420 said:
so guys i just got some mirclegrow feed its the best i can get right now, its 24-8-16 this will be the first feed i give to my plant,i got it cause of its high nitrogen which a clone 2 to 3 weeks old needs...i think........its this safe and cool to add guys??

IME, Lower is better when it comes to miracle grow products! That 24-8-16 seems a bit hot. If i remember right they use some time released nutes that when applied frequently can end up burning the plants.

I have used several(scott's,peter's,shultz) of that type fertilizers in a pinch. Just have to use smaller servings then recommended and use less frequently.

IMO also, if a person is going to go through the effort of growing then a person should do so when they can afford to do it right. Proper soils, nutrients and lights can at least maximize your effort and be worth while. But since you have this one going, play with the miracle grow, just remember what people have told you. And since it is pretty much winter, why not start composting your greens and scraps from the dinner table. When you can afford, buy some decent peat or organic compost to mix with your scraps. Follow the normal routine of aerating and mixing the pile and by next grow you will have some nice nutrient rich compost to add to your soils. Just a thought.:shrug:

And don't get so pissy with people's comments brah! Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Miracle grow is just one of them thing most newb's do when they are learning. And most people know it is pretty harsh stuff, so they are a little on the offensive when it comes to chemical nutes. Organics are just more forgiving and seem to be more excepted by your plants roots. You'll learn, stick around!

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Offlinedesoul420
RAVER/DREAMER
Female User Gallery

Loc: IE
Re: leaf on branch looks ugly wana cut it [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #304265 - 10/26/09 09:21 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yea well its a test run but its doing good,no burn .:evil:

hey how soon can i mak clones from it ? how many weeks is stanerd

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag