Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecitizen13
Stranger

Re: Claw leaf and general questions. [Re: Inverted]
    #445906 - 07/13/10 12:31 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

ok so the fan leaves look like they are on their way out, which can only mean that all that N will move to the newer growth, so i'm going to cut some clones before that.

i constructed a cloner and will be taking 6 cuttings tonight. i just need to go pick up some rooting hormone here in a bit and hopefully everything will work out.

I'm making a cloner like CaptainKirks seen HERE

Idealy by the time these clones have rooted my cab should be finished.

any tips? advice? Jokes made at my expense? :strokebeard:

:bobmarley:

edit: quick question, can you make a LARGE hempy bucket out of a ~30gallon tub? and grow more than 1 plant in it, say 6 perhaps?

following the exact same concept for a normal hempy bucket, but just on a multiple plant/larger scale?

--------------------
My current Growlog/DIY compendium

lock the doors and close the blinds, we're going for a ride.

Edited by citizen13 (07/13/10 01:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Claw leaf and general questions. [Re: citizen13]
    #445985 - 07/13/10 04:27 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Sure, as long as the plants had adequate space I don't see why that couldn't work.  The only issue I'd have is that you'd have to use a fuck ton of water to water it through.  Not a huge deal really, but people grow like this a lot.  A buddy of mine made wooden containers lined with plastic that he filled with soil.  He had 4-5 plants per box and 2-3 boxes in a room.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Offlinecitizen13
Stranger

Re: Claw leaf and general questions. [Re: coda]
    #445998 - 07/13/10 05:05 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

awesome i think it fits in nicely with my budget.

so on another note, i just realized i need something to hold all my solo cups still in my cloner because as i was moving them, i bumped a wall and knocked over 6 out of 10, resulting in a huge perlite/clone soup. i took all the clones out, gently washed them off, and redipped them in rooting powder and stuck them back in the perlite. unfortunatley i had to use tap water to rehydrate some of the cups of perlite because i had used up all my bottled water earlier

:lol: if any of these clones make it i will be impressed. i'll take a picture later but even these cuttings show signs of severe N tox. thy are all twisty and curled up not to mention pretty dark green.

AND to beat it all, i just noticed my perlite is "buffered with miracle grow.

:bobmarley: I sure am learning all the ways NOT to grow

--------------------

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
    #446081 - 07/13/10 08:50 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

where did you buy the perlite?  Find an actual nursery, they'll have straight perlite and 3 cubic feet sized bags most likely.

--------------------

Offlinecitizen13
Stranger

Re: Claw leaf and general questions. [Re: coda]
    #446146 - 07/14/10 06:10 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

coda said:
where did you buy the perlite?  Find an actual nursery, they'll have straight perlite and 3 cubic feet sized bags most likely.

home depot hehehe. when i make a big hempy container i will use some legit perlite. a little poking around and the general consensus with this type of perlite is that it works, but that it's not ideal. also most people seem to agree that the MG gets washed out of the perlite rather quickly.

the clones have lost all dark green and for the most part look pretty freakin healthy, surprisingly. the next 24-36 will probably write their future.

I've got 10 clones and I'll be taking another 5 or so today from the mother. when i do i will update with pictures.

here's a new question for you all, can i top the mother and root that top? i wouldnt mind growing her out  again, this time on a legit soil medium, for future clones. she is never going to be healthy and even tho it's just some bagseed, she has the potential for some funkiness by the look of the bud she came out of.

--------------------

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
    #446369 - 07/14/10 05:11 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Yes you can top your mom and clone the cutting you took.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies