Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
First time smoking.
    #300614 - 10/19/09 10:58 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

What happend the first time you smoked and actually got high?

lol, I remeber the first time I smoked. The room just kept spining and I was like "the room is going tick tock" to my buddy and he was like "whaaaaaa??" and I was like "tick tock whurrrrrr" and then I busted out laughing. We got kicked out of another buddy of mines house. His mom came downstairs and was like "have you boys been smoking pot down here!!!" and my buddy was like "no" and she was like "everyone needs to leave!" and so I drove to a local grocery store and thought it would look "strange" if I went in twice to buy things. I also dont know why I volunteered to drive :facepalm:....later we went to barns and nobels and I got semi lost in that place. And I kept reading all the C.D. titles outloud in alphabetacal order. My buddy was like "well now we know you can read" and I busted out laughing and said "shit how long have I been doing that for?" and he told me "well you got to the d's". Ha hahahah oh good times good times.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: First time smoking. [Re: Triptonic]
    #300616 - 10/19/09 11:04 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

:rofl: all the way to the deez in a cd store? wow

the first time i smoked and actually got high...that i can really remember, is when i was 13. i had smoked once before but really didnt get high. anyways, no one was home and i had a dimebag (r.i.p. wewt) so i smoked some and turned on some music. after i started listening to hendrix i was like "OH SHIT, IM FUCKING HIGH" and started walking around my house playing air guitar. (in my defense, i was totally rippin the air guitar) I called my buddy from down the street and he came down and laughed at me for a while. cant remember if he smoked or not. from then on, i loved cannabis

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: First time smoking. [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #300620 - 10/19/09 11:08 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

:lol: this thread is going to be sweet I have a feeling. I love stories about this shit. Air Guitar goes sweet with Hendrix. And it always seems like you dont get high the first time you smoke. Or at least I didnt. Then the second time I got fucking blazed.

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#300625 - 10/19/09 11:13 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

yeah this thread definetly brings back memories of when times were much simpler (in my mind anyway) and it was all about the weeeeed maannnn :getstoned:

weed is the fuckin shit yo...im bout to take bong rips when i get done eatin :bucktoothfattygangsta:

--------------------

Offlinemycomaster_420
God amongst men
Male User Gallery

#300637 - 10/19/09 11:20 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

lol i got one for ya....

It was pretty much the first time i got really, really stoned. Me and a buddy were at my house and we figured we would smoke a lil, thro a pizza in the oven, then smoke the rest of the bag while the pizza was cookin....seemed an alright plan at the time. So we chiefed a small bowl, threw in the pizza, went back outside, finished the bag and wouldnt u kno it.....we locked ourselves out....for the next 10 mins we had to find a way back inside b4 the pizza burned to a crisp haha (turns out the window was unlocked *phew*) . I remember being so scared that i was gonna burn the house down HAHAHA lol good times, good times. :gethigh:

--------------------
Everything I post is in fact entirely fictional

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: First time smoking. [Re: mycomaster_420]
    #300640 - 10/19/09 11:23 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

:rofl: nice
Newspaper reads:
Stoner kid gets munchies, burns house down.

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#300642 - 10/19/09 11:27 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
:rofl: nice
Newspaper reads:
Stoner kid gets munchies, burns house down.

:lol:

memories :cheers:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#300649 - 10/19/09 11:29 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Ha ha god the memories are great. I love hearing other peoples experiences.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#300653 - 10/19/09 11:32 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

So I just turn 11 years old and I'm getting into Zeppelin and they are coming to town. My older brother is jacked till he hears the magic words "you wanna go to that show your taking your brother". He gets me and my friend blazed out of our minds on the way to the show. They were having fun getting the kiddies all fucked up.
Why you ask were they having fun getting us wasted? Cause they knew what we didn't. They were gonna be ditching our asses seconds after hitting the parking lot.
Was still cool as fuck, (What I can remember) :omgawesome:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: First time smoking. [Re: Magash]
    #300655 - 10/19/09 11:35 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

:lol: sounds like an older brother thing to do. Neither of my brothers smoke.......lame.

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#300665 - 10/19/09 11:40 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
So I just turn 11 years old and I'm getting into Zeppelin and they are coming to town. My older brother is jacked till he hears the magic words "you wanna go to that show your taking your brother". He gets me and my friend blazed out of our minds on the way to the show. They were having fun getting the kiddies all fucked up.
Why you ask were they having fun getting us wasted? Cause they knew what we didn't. They were gonna be ditching our asses seconds after hitting the parking lot.
Was still cool as fuck, (What I can remember) :omgawesome:

damn that's fucked up :lmafo: funny as shit though. how'd the show go? yall were walkin around the whole time like wtf?

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#300669 - 10/19/09 11:41 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

lol when I'm at concerts high my heart beats really fast its fucked up :lol:

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#300674 - 10/19/09 11:44 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

lol me and my buddy got drunk and snuck into a show earlier this summer twice actually. got drunk, went in for a while. wanted more beer, went back to truck, snuck in again. it was awesome

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#300679 - 10/19/09 11:47 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

lol does sound like a good time.

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#300681 - 10/19/09 11:48 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
lol does sound like a good time.

metal mayhem festival 2009 :rockon:

--------------------

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

Loc: traveling
    #300690 - 10/19/09 11:55 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

The first time I ever smoked, from what I recall, I really didn't like cannabis.

I was in a friends barn smoking mexican brick weed in a homemade tin foil pipe.  At the time this was the only weed I've ever seen so I didn't know how bad it was, same with the pipe.  I got too too high, had a terrible headache, and was sick to my stomach from the spins.  I hate it.

Later on I was introduced to some dank and I've been in love ever since.

--------------------

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
    #300692 - 10/19/09 11:56 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I had a great plan my first time smoking

I was 12 with my friend and I asked my dad to go out and get a pizza

as he was getting ready to go (I thought he had already left) we went and toked up, I was so fucking blazed I didnt believe any of it was actually happening, it was like I was watching myself through a TV

anyway I end up somehow laying down behind my dads car before he leaves and as he starts the car I jump the fuck up and run into the woods next to my old house, Freaked the fuck out and dont remember anything that happened after that... except Pizza :getstoned:

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

Re: First time smoking. [Re: Fox]
    #300693 - 10/19/09 11:57 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fox said:
The first time I ever smoked, from what I recall, I really didn't like cannabis.

I was in a friends barn smoking mexican brick weed in a homemade tin foil pipe.  At the time this was the only weed I've ever seen so I didn't know how bad it was, same with the pipe.  I got too too high, had a terrible headache, and was sick to my stomach from the spins.  I hate it.

Later on I was introduced to some dank and I've been in love ever since.

yeah i remember the tin foil pipes i used to smoke out of at the bus stop before school. crumble that shit up and toss it when the bus came. lol.

why did you name yourself fox??? just curious

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#300694 - 10/19/09 11:59 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Cuz he raised one!

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#300701 - 10/20/09 12:00 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
Cuz he raised one!

for real???????

--------------------

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#300710 - 10/20/09 12:04 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

ya for super real dawg

--------------------
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#300714 - 10/20/09 12:06 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeahh rescued and raised a baby gray fox.  That's him in my avatar.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#300719 - 10/20/09 12:07 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fox said:

oh shit that's awesome. did his mom die or something? how did you find it?

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #300721 - 10/20/09 12:08 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I bet he owns a pet fox.

That would be so badass, I see at least a couple a week around these parts, and that's kinda odd because I live in a sparse residential neighborhood. (gravel road - private) We are in the middle of town but have a lot of land around our neighborhood.  Its sweet.  I also hear coyotes howling almost every night, they hang around the bodies of water (lakes, streams).

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#300723 - 10/20/09 12:09 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

damn that's fucked up  funny as shit though. how'd the show go? yall were walkin around the whole time like wtf?

Nah, we had a good time. Was a day on the green so it was all day long. Can't remember all the groups but Santana, UFO and Ted Nugent were some of the opening groups.

Haven't had any real good Days on the green since Van Halen, Metalica, Scorpions way back in 89. They still have em but not the huge 14 hr events that they use to have at least once every few months in the summer back then. Hell I rarely see shows in the huge outdoor stadiums anymore.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#300726 - 10/20/09 12:12 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

damn that's fucked up  funny as shit though. how'd the show go? yall were walkin around the whole time like wtf?

Nah, we had a good time. Was a day on the green so it was all day long. Can't remember all the groups but Santana, UFO and Ted Nugent were some of the opening groups.

Haven't had any real good Days on the green since Van Halen, Metalica, Scorpions way back in 89. They still have em but not the huge 14 hr events that they use to have at least once every few months in the summer back then. Hell I rarely see shows in the huge outdoor stadiums anymore.

yeah i know what you mean. the all dayers are awesome man. at the end of it, you're just fuckin numb from all the music...and whatever else

--------------------

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#300727 - 10/20/09 12:13 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:

I live out in the countryside.  A local farmer harvesting his crop accidentally ran over the fox den killing the mom and two kits, he was the only survivor.  The farmer and his wife gave him to me to raise.  It was like raising a human baby, such hard work..

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#300732 - 10/20/09 12:17 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fox said:
Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:

I live out in the countryside.  A local farmer harvesting his crop accidentally ran over the fox den killing the mom and two kits, he was the only survivor.  The farmer and his wife gave him to me to raise.  It was like raising a human baby, such hard work..

is like a pet. i mean does he act like a trained animal or whatever? you still see him?

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: First time smoking. [Re: Inverted]
    #300735 - 10/20/09 12:22 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I live in a city of 5,000.  So it's not like i'm out in the boonies.  I just happen to live on like the only gravel private road in town, which happens to be in the center of town, with nice large lots of land surrounded by dense residential, so I'm surprised to see so many red fox, deer, coyotes, woodchucks, beavers, the list goes on, they seem to be moving south from the northern native parts of MN... Humans are fucked

Back to topic. Age 15

The first time I got stoned was with a homemade water bottle bong, with some decent schwag.

I didn't know anything about it so I just took absolutely HUGE rips off this bong, cuz I was such a good athlete and have amazing lung capacity I was able to just own this fucking bong.

After smoking 2 bowls in the hot tub at my buddies super nice house on Lake Minnetonka I seriously started tripping.  Full on visuals.  I have no idea how this occurred but the first few times I smoked were in these conditions and I had the same results, Mad CEV and faint open eyed hallucinations as well.  They were even stronger the 2nd and 3rd time because I went from schwag to some Skunk Red Hair the next couple days.  I paid 35$ for 2 grams, and I was SUCH a newb that I smoked ALL of it w/ 2 other friends out of a kick fucking ass wine bottle bong (perfectly sealed, drilled, and constructed!) and ended up getting soooo fucking high that I was convinced that smoking weed was like going on a trip every time you smoked.  I was wrong!

This probably only happened because of the hot tub inducing more intense effects, and the fact that it was night time and was almost complete darkness.

I don't remember shit except putting the hot tub cover on half way and sitting underneath it with 1 inch between the top and the water, only having my mouth exposed so I could breath.  I sat there for probably 20 minutes until I started blacking out (too many concussions, suffer from blackouts sometimes) and I got out of the HT and went inside to play some Amped 2 on Xbox. 

My strongest memory was me laying on the couch with a gallon of 2% Milk and a brand new package of Chips Ahoy Cookies and by the time I was ready for bed, the cookies were ALL GONE and 1/2 Gallon had been drank by me.

Let's just say I woke up with a fucking stomach ache the next day!

I've chosen to make cannabis my #2, along with my GF; for the rest of my life since that night.

:yesnod:

:happyweed:

:bongload:

--------------------

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#300737 - 10/20/09 12:28 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:

is like a pet. i mean does he act like a trained animal or whatever? you still see him?

Somewhat like a pet, but he is a wild animal so it's different..  the best way I can describe it is like raising a kid.  He needed 24/7 attention the first couple of months, bottle feeding every 4 hours, never getting sleep... as he grew up, just like a teenager, he had a mind of his own and liked to explore new things daily.  Definitely not like raising a dog or cat.  Foxes are extremely intelligent so it was very difficult, but fun and rewarding :thumbup:

I'll upload some videos of him later

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#300738 - 10/20/09 12:31 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

so he's out in the wild now?

does he ever come up to your house or do you ever see him? think he knows who you are?

--------------------

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#300741 - 10/20/09 12:38 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

He's back in the wild.

Like I said he's pretty smart and I was able to read him well, after he was 6 months old which is close to adulthood I could tell he wanted to be outside and free.. I raised him indoors fearing he would run away if outside, which if so he would die because he depended on me.

I took him to a lady that has been doing wildlife rehabilitation her whole life, she took care of him and turned him back into a fully wild animal, found him a mate and right now he's running around free on a wildlife reserve most likely with a mate and and some full grown kids.

I always wonder what he would do if he saw me.  I know without a doubt he would recognize me, but he's too smart to even like me now because in his mind I abandoned him but in reality I was only doing the best for him.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#300743 - 10/20/09 12:42 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fox said:
He's back in the wild.

Like I said he's pretty smart and I was able to read him well, after he was 6 months old which is close to adulthood I could tell he wanted to be outside and free.. I raised him indoors fearing he would run away if outside, which if so he would die because he depended on me.

I took him to a lady that has been doing wildlife rehabilitation her whole life, she took care of him and turned him back into a fully wild animal, found him a mate and right now he's running around free on a wildlife reserve most likely with a mate and and some full grown kids.

I always wonder what he would do if he saw me.  I know without a doubt he would recognize me, but he's too smart to even like me now because in his mind I abandoned him but in reality I was only doing the best for him.

dude that is some really cool shit. helping out a helpless animal and now he's running free in the wild. i could see how you would almost treat it as if it were a child. he's a beautiful animal :thumbup:

you could totally make a movie about that type of thing.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#300746 - 10/20/09 12:53 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah man, +5 for you.

You Rock!

One of my new favorite members, and that's saying something!  :thumbup:

I love animals w/ a passion, and see you share in this passion.

:yesnod:

Good Things.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#300747 - 10/20/09 12:55 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

fox is the man :awedance:

--------------------

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#300748 - 10/20/09 12:59 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

thanks guys  :bigjoint:

man I'm lovin' the growery

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#300749 - 10/20/09 12:59 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fox said:

Quote:

Fox said:
Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:

Quote:

Fox said:
Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:

Somewhat like a pet, but he is a wild animal so it's different..  the best way I can describe it is like raising a kid.  He needed 24/7 attention the first couple of months, bottle feeding every 4 hours, never getting sleep... as he grew up, just like a teenager, he had a mind of his own and liked to explore new things daily.  Definitely not like raising a dog or cat.  Foxes are extremely intelligent so it was very difficult, but fun and rewarding :thumbup:

I'll upload some videos of him later

Quote:

Fox said:

He's back in the wild.

That's one of the coolest and most honorable things i've ever seen as a member of the Growery for well over a year.  Congratulations good sir.

You own in my book!  :cool:

:happyweed:

Stay at the growery dude.

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (10/20/09 01:01 AM)

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#300750 - 10/20/09 01:08 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

:vaped:

I'll vape to that :bigweed:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#300754 - 10/20/09 01:39 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I'll eat some cookie dough and Oreo's w/ milk to that!

:flyhigh:

--------------------

Offlinemeatcakeman
You Have Heard of the Yetti
Male

#300762 - 10/20/09 02:29 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Fox, that is one touching story, man. I've always wanted to raise a fennec fox as a pet, but they're illegal in CA. I don't know, though. I feel like your fox would like you still. It's kind of like that Christian the Lion story.

But back to the topic.

The first time I got high was definitely an adventure. Two friends and I walked downtown after school. We hung out there for a while. Eventually, we decided to smoke some weed and drink some Sparks and a 40. We got this Black homeless guy to buy us some booze from the liquor store. He was real cool about it. Afterward, we walked back to my friend D's house, which was just a couple blocks north. There, we smoked out of his gravity bong as we passed around the booze. Man, I was gone. Everything was hilarious and we were telling each other funny stories. My friend C had a particular story of him pooping in his pants one drunken night that really got us laughing our asses off.

After we smoked all the weed, we decided to go out and do something fun. My friend F was at the movie theaters and we were determined to go; that's where the bitches were. :shrug:
Well, we didn't really think about it, but the movie theater was about a 4 mile walk, so we definitely weren't going to make it in time.

I don't really remember much of the walk, but I do remember walking through some pretty rough neighborhoods and getting looked at by some pretty scary Black people. We eventually just gave up and decided to stop by an ice cream store our friend worked at. We got free ice cream and it was awesome.

It wasn't a super exciting time, but I had fun for my first time being high.

--------------------
sǝıqɐq ɹɐʇ

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: First time smoking. [Re: meatcakeman]
    #300780 - 10/20/09 07:17 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

meatcakeman said:
It wasn't a super exciting time, but I had fun for my first time being high.

:thumbup:

Me too!

That's all that counts my man...

:getstoned:

--------------------

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
    #300787 - 10/20/09 09:04 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
What happend the first time you smoked and actually got high?

lol, I remeber the first time I smoked. The room just kept spining and I was like "the room is going tick tock" to my buddy and he was like "whaaaaaa??" and I was like "tick tock whurrrrrr" and then I busted out laughing. We got kicked out of another buddy of mines house. His mom came downstairs and was like "have you boys been smoking pot down here!!!" and my buddy was like "no" and she was like "everyone needs to leave!" and so I drove to a local grocery store and thought it would look "strange" if I went in twice to buy things. I also dont know why I volunteered to drive :facepalm:....later we went to barns and nobels and I got semi lost in that place. And I kept reading all the C.D. titles outloud in alphabetacal order. My buddy was like "well now we know you can read" and I busted out laughing and said "shit how long have I been doing that for?" and he told me "well you got to the d's". Ha hahahah oh good times good times.

how old were you at the time?

ill type up my story soon when i feel like it:gethigh:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: First time smoking. [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #300838 - 10/20/09 12:26 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

15 or 16 I dont remember. haha.

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#300850 - 10/20/09 12:40 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

man this thread is bringing back so many memories

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#300860 - 10/20/09 12:59 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

yea it definetly is. good ones though i would say. young stupid shit lol. god i cant have kids for a while :facepalm:

my dad said the way he figured out i was smoking weed was because i would come home and go straight to the refridgerator lol

i used to take piss tests for him and one day i was like...uhhhh... lol

--------------------

OfflineMasterHerbalist
MH:Jahsun
Male User Gallery

Loc: middle a
    #300904 - 10/20/09 02:44 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

That is straight outta  the movie "the fox and the hound" thats awesome fox!

Ahh, the first time I got high.

I was watching some tv when my sister came in the room and asked me if I wanted to get high, of course I said yeah. Minutes later a block away her boyfriend made a ketchup bottle bong and I guess it was some pretty good weed. After the third bowl I was having problems seeing straight thanks to my eyes closing contant and very strongly.

I walked into the bathroom to get some water when the strongest sensation came over me that I was a robot and moving my limbs became near impossible. Pretty much not seeing I get the cup of water to my mouth and I remeber thinking this is going to make a mess.

I was so wrong, the moment water went into my mouth and throat I became very lucid and able to function for about 3 seconds as I faded back into a visonless-stoned-bot. No more than an hour goes by while im smoking and drinking this water in the bathroom when they decide to do something else and bring me home so I head back to my house, but I guess I was too high to go alone.

Well once we head down the stairs to the door and I step outside the door and it is dark outside and all the sudden I am blinded by a bright ass flashlight. So I was busted somehow the cop came right to me and pinched me when I was ripped as fuck, I figured this was the best time in the world thanks to weed.

Or so I was thinking until the light switches off and it is my mom standing there, releived and more happily stoned as the moments passed I couldn't help but tell my mom how I was high and so we walked back to me house and I talked to my mom for about an hour.

Haha some of the funniest times high I have had were thanks to my mother catching me in the act, I jsut love this story so heres another.

One day in highschool I was in the ninth grade and I had half a dozen friends skiping school at my house (differnt house now) this house was only a block from the highscool so, yeah haha. Well It's the normal story we were smoking, my one friend had great weed and a good amount from his dad, a couple beers, early in the afternoon when my mom gets home early and apparently sees all the shoes by the door when she gets inside, but by this time one of my good friends had ran from the kitchen where he had seen her walking up to the house to my room in freak out mode so they all start freaking out and i'm like oh great, laughing a bit as this goes down.

So she steps into the house as my friend is trying to open my back patio door to escape with about 5 others behind him just grabbing at the door handle... It's locked. My mother yells pretty fricken loud upon getting inside and seeing the shoes, "Skipping fucking school, and smoking fucking POT!?".

At about this moment the door gets opened and the the second guy in front gets pretty much trampeled* and sprained his ankle. Most of them falling down on the second guy onto the deck and one trying to hopp his larger frame over the 5 foot fence and not succeeding as my mom enters my room to see this all occuring then give us a short lecture and send us back to school. One picture I wish I had so bad. My mom and I laugh about it now.

Of course we went to a different friends house then.

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
    #300905 - 10/20/09 02:48 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Let's see, first time i ever smoked was with a good friend and a chick i just met - who would later on be my future ex gf. We headed to her pool house which was getting some work done inside but the workers were out. Upstairs we smoked from a two liter bottle w/tintfoil, the usual. Then we noticed a joint roach laying around from the mexican workers. So we broke it up and there were little white bits in it which we suspected was cocaine :sherlock: (i can't remember if it was smoked though). All of a sudden a mexi worker walks in downstairs and we yelled back and forth to gain confirmation of who it was. He said it "smells gewwd."  I got buzzed from that smoke session but not really high. Food was awesome though. 

The first time i remember being totally baked was with the same group some time later. We smoked from another 2 liter then proceeded to go to waffle house.  Fast forward to when we're ordering food, my vision was pretty distorted and everything moved in sequences like that of a slow setting strobe light.
Now, i have my order already memorized as usual and am used to the choice responses from the waitress. But like pulling a wild card, she asked something totally different and my mind went blank. Having the most confused thoughts made me burst out laughing and put my head down for a minute. It was worked out eventually and for the duration of the stay we were all laughing and staring at each other. Then laughing more. :lol:

This is fun. I haven't read any previous posts yet, so i'll get to that.  :cool:

Invisiblecoda

Re: First time smoking. [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #300962 - 10/20/09 05:19 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

First time I smoked was actually some damn nice bud.  Made a bong out of a 2 Liter soda bottle, leaned out my window, and sucked it down.

Didn't really hit me for a minute or two.  Just enough time for me to wander downstairs wondering what all the hype was, plop down on the sectional with my folks, and then get full on body slammed by the high.  Only things I remember after that was downing an entire bag of oreo's trying to keep myself from laughing at every little thing on the TV.

Been a love affair ever since.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

Re: First time smoking. [Re: MasterHerbalist]
    #300969 - 10/20/09 05:47 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MasterHerbalist said:
That is straight outta  the movie "the fox and the hound" thats awesome fox!

Ahh, the first time I got high.

I was watching some tv when my sister came in the room and asked me if I wanted to get high, of course I said yeah. Minutes later a block away her boyfriend made a ketchup bottle bong and I guess it was some pretty good weed. After the third bowl I was having problems seeing straight thanks to my eyes closing contant and very strongly.

I walked into the bathroom to get some water when the strongest sensation came over me that I was a robot and moving my limbs became near impossible. Pretty much not seeing I get the cup of water to my mouth and I remeber thinking this is going to make a mess.

I was so wrong, the moment water went into my mouth and throat I became very lucid and able to function for about 3 seconds as I faded back into a visonless-stoned-bot. No more than an hour goes by while im smoking and drinking this water in the bathroom when they decide to do something else and bring me home so I head back to my house, but I guess I was too high to go alone.

Well once we head down the stairs to the door and I step outside the door and it is dark outside and all the sudden I am blinded by a bright ass flashlight. So I was busted somehow the cop came right to me and pinched me when I was ripped as fuck, I figured this was the best time in the world thanks to weed.

Or so I was thinking until the light switches off and it is my mom standing there, releived and more happily stoned as the moments passed I couldn't help but tell my mom how I was high and so we walked back to me house and I talked to my mom for about an hour.

Haha some of the funniest times high I have had were thanks to my mother catching me in the act, I jsut love this story so heres another.

One day in highschool I was in the ninth grade and I had half a dozen friends skiping school at my house (differnt house now) this house was only a block from the highscool so, yeah haha. Well It's the normal story we were smoking, my one friend had great weed and a good amount from his dad, a couple beers, early in the afternoon when my mom gets home early and apparently sees all the shoes by the door when she gets inside, but by this time one of my good friends had ran from the kitchen where he had seen her walking up to the house to my room in freak out mode so they all start freaking out and i'm like oh great, laughing a bit as this goes down.

So she steps into the house as my friend is trying to open my back patio door to escape with about 5 others behind him just grabbing at the door handle... It's locked. My mother yells pretty fricken loud upon getting inside and seeing the shoes, "Skipping fucking school, and smoking fucking POT!?".

At about this moment the door gets opened and the the second guy in front gets pretty much trampeled* and sprained his ankle. Most of them falling down on the second guy onto the deck and one trying to hopp his larger frame over the 5 foot fence and not succeeding as my mom enters my room to see this all occuring then give us a short lecture and send us back to school. One picture I wish I had so bad. My mom and I laugh about it now.

Of course we went to a different friends house then.

Haha, the 2nd story made me laugh a lot. Sounds just like something that happened to me in 10th grade!

:lmafo:

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: First time smoking. [Re: Cannaboid]
    #300998 - 10/20/09 07:40 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You fellas should be adding your age at the time of the experience.  I remember the first time I smoked cannabis but not the first time I got high.  Within a month or two after first smoking cannabis I decided I would eat some.  I have no idea why I thought this would be a fun experiment.  I was probably 16 and a soph in hs.  I remember buying the sac of bud from a long time friend.  Bought it in chemistry class.  School was a great place to score drugs, another reason i miss it.  Anyway, i waited until the weekend to do it.  At the time I was working at a funeral home.  I went home at noon for lunch on saturday.  My parents had gone to Tulsa, ok.  I broke up the weed, i remember it was all sticking to my fingers and was tough to break up as it had been pressed (ie brick weed).  I remember using a rolling pin to try to break it up.  obviously that effort was futile.  Anyway, When it was all broken up the size of nerd candies I added them to some tuna helper, tuna fettuccine.  I ate it all up and went back to work.  After an hour or two I was getting really pissed cause nothing was happening.  Then a funeral director asked me to go with him to deliver some flowers.  We had to go to the family's house to deliver the flowers from the funeral earlier in the day.  Right when we pulled up to the house I remember turning my head to look back and everything went slower.  like my sight and my head weren't connected.  A very discombobulated feeling like lightheadedness.  I got out and just tried to act as normal as possible which was a task all in itself.  I remember dropping one of the plants on their front porch and instead of just picking it up I did a 360 then picked it up.  No one saw that (i dont think).  The rest of that afternoon is shady in my memory.  I remember telling a coworker how fucked up i was later on and he thought it was funny.  I also remember being at my girlfriends house at midnight and we were both dwelling on how cool it was that i was still feeling it.  It was an all body high.  My body tingled all day.  Ever since then I have really considered it to be a different experience altogether from smoking cannabis.  I also had a really bad experience eating cannabis but that was in college and i'll save that for another day.  i've typed enough.  nothing too interesting there, just another experience.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: First time smoking. [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #301053 - 10/20/09 09:32 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

This should be a requirement. All noobs should have to post in here before coming into the forums.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

#301068 - 10/20/09 09:55 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i don't have the power to sticky in here.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#301069 - 10/20/09 09:57 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

lol not just a sticky though I'm talking about a requirement in order to see the boards.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

#301070 - 10/20/09 09:58 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

oh, i certainly don't have those magical powers.  good thread though.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#301074 - 10/20/09 10:03 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

lol.

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
    #301086 - 10/20/09 10:16 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
You fellas should be adding your age at the time of the experience.

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#301094 - 10/20/09 10:39 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

man high school daze are something to remember..
the more I read this thread the more it all comes back to me haha.

I remember the thrill of smoking out my truck on the way to school feeling as good as could be but always regretting it once I got there because I reeked of pot and would get so paranoid :facepalm:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#301096 - 10/20/09 10:41 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

shit how old are you now Mel?

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
    #301098 - 10/20/09 10:43 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
shit how old are you now Mel?

just turned 23 this past June

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#301100 - 10/20/09 10:44 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fox said:
man high school daze are something to remember..
the more I read this thread the more it all comes back to me haha.

I remember the thrill of smoking out my truck on the way to school feeling as good as could be but always regretting it once I got there because I reeked of pot and would get so paranoid :facepalm:

LOL same here

OfflineEro42oH2o
master of the bush
 User Gallery

#301146 - 10/21/09 12:00 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i got some weed from a 65 year old woman(supposedly g-13), and smoked it out of a winterfresh wrapper. I got high as shit, after smoking unsuccesfully for about 2 months...for the first time. I went to a friends and smoked more getting higher and higher. Then i smoked some phish buds out of a double 2liter gravity bong and vomited a pizza. IT was amazing

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: First time smoking. [Re: Ero42oH2o]
    #301152 - 10/21/09 12:11 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

lmao. The whole pizza?

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#301168 - 10/21/09 12:28 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah I was there bro, shit was still whole

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: First time smoking. [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #301202 - 10/21/09 01:14 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

NobodyImportant said:
Yeah I was there bro, shit was still whole

Really?

You know the Master of the Bush IRL?

--------------------

OfflineKeith22
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #301265 - 10/21/09 10:41 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Theirs some funny ass stories here lmao. The first time I ever smoked I hit about 4 joints with a couple of my buddies and it didnt work. Then I tried again at a school sometime later. I remember we were all sitting down beside a door and I was facing it and their was some sort of circle etched in the paint. My buddy was then like "bro what are you doing?" and I noticed I had been moving my head in a circle as I was looking at it. My first words after that were "OH MY GOD IM FUCKIN HIGH!" I'll never forget it haha. In fact I actually still have the video somewhere my friend took on his phone years ago. Quite a nice little momento if I can keep it throughout the years to come haha.

--------------------

OfflineEro42oH2o
master of the bush
 User Gallery

Re: First time smoking. [Re: Keith22]
    #301267 - 10/21/09 10:46 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

no he didnt see the pizza. And it was not whole.

ANd mfa don't know me

--------------------
All of the statements and posts I make or have made are fake. I just found all the pictures and copied and pasted them here. I am in no way associated with any of the materials discussed here. I'm just bored, and lame.

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
    #301489 - 10/21/09 08:18 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said......
my dad said the way he figured out i was smoking weed was because i would come home and go straight to the refridgerator lol
i used to take piss tests for him and one day i was like...uhhhh... lol

Haha..my rents used to give me those piss tests everytime I came home smelling like weed.  They even went as far as to send me to out patient rehab...just for smoking herb. I quit for a week.. but in the process I discovered pain killers. But that's a looooong and off the subject story.

The first time I smoked and actually got blazed would have been the second time. I was 14 yrs old and in the 8th grade.  My sister who is 4 yrs older than me threw a party when my rents went out of town. It was your typical highschool party...except me and my junior high buddies were running around trying to mimic everything these "cool" old kids were doing.
My sister's boyfriend shows up and starts shittin on me because I tell him that I didn't get baked the last time he smoked with me days earlier. (Days earlier was the 1st time and from what I have been told a lot of other people didn't get high the first time either) so my buddies and I follow the older guys outside and proceed to smoke..after one go round the circle my peers bail on my and I am left trying to keep up with the "big dogs". (First mistake).  We finish blazin and I immediatley go to the fridge and grab gallon jug of water and as much food as I could possibly carry. Honestly the next thing I remember I am down stais sitting on the floor laughing so hard I am crying. I look up and see that my young friends are right there with me....but I don't know why I am laughing and it began to freak me the fuck out.  The next thing I remember I am upstairs by myself..pacing up and down the hallway dragging my hands down the walls as I am pacing back and forth down the hallway. My sister comes out of her room and apparently I looked at her and said " can't you see that the walls are moving!"  I did not go to sleep that night.

Every time my sister flys out to visit we share a nice chubba and she always seems to bring up that fateful night. Hahaha that was the night I met my first true love...mary FUCKING jane....yesah honest to god truth

--------------------
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is" - ED Rosenthal

Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: First time smoking. [Re: Farmer Joe]
    #301495 - 10/21/09 08:21 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

lol nice. But whats with the bold. It hurt my eyes.

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

#301512 - 10/21/09 08:37 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
lol nice. But whats with the bold. It hurt my eyes.

No clue. I am typing from my cell at work right now. No idea how I fucked that up. You're right...it hurt my eyes too..haha oh well.

Great thread..we never knew how good we had it man...never knew

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#301514 - 10/21/09 08:38 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

lol. Yes. I still think this thread should be a requirement to get into the forums.

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

#301516 - 10/21/09 08:48 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I concur

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#301598 - 10/21/09 10:34 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

haha farmer joe that's funny. nah i didnt take drug tests for my dad (cuz my he was a prick or anything) i would piss for him so he could get a job once in a while, since i didnt smoke weed...until that one day he asked.

then he asked me to smoke a j like 15 minutes later ridin around in the car....i was high as fuck lol

--------------------

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

#301842 - 10/22/09 02:16 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

No shit. That's funny.  I didn't get to blaze with my dad until I was 19.  He was all about setting an example until I moved out of the house. The bastard hid it from me all that time...my head spun when he told me..I couldn't believe it.  It's still quite odd to me. Whenever we roast one I am always waiting for him to bust out a pisst test...haha

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#301847 - 10/22/09 02:21 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

lol, I would never dream of smoking with my dad.

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#301912 - 10/22/09 04:48 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I remember one time going to a trailer park to get some herb back in high school.

I was inside getting it from an old man when someone knocks at the door.  The guy's eyes bug out and he freezes.  He tells me to get behind the wall and pulls out a revolver from the desk and holds it behind his back while he opens the door.  Don't know what all that was about but luckily it was just another young dude scoring some bud. Crazy drug dealers :facepalm:

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

#301973 - 10/22/09 06:42 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

^Jesus.  that's the kind of shit that makes me hate prohibition as much as i do.  I saw a gun only one time during the 12 or 13 years ive been smoking daily.  That was a buddy who was showing it to me before he went to Lawrence to score a pound of some brick weed!  he was crazy.  That bud eventually got taken away from me by 5.0 in Arizona, a QP's worth.  :*(  plus my good stash!

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#302164 - 10/22/09 10:37 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

crazy huh!

I was pretty young so it was a shocking experience.  I guess the reality that people shoot people for a plant didn't quite sink in until that day :thumbdown:

Has anyone ever been caught their FIRST time ever smoking?  I wanna hear more stories

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#302170 - 10/22/09 10:40 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Shit dude you need yourself a new dealer lol.

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#302172 - 10/22/09 10:41 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I don't like buying herb in Texas :crying:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#302174 - 10/22/09 10:43 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

My dealers dont even have guns lol. I do but only for hunting.....and if someone tries to break in. But that shit is not cool when you are buying bud lol. Especially if you are high.

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#302175 - 10/22/09 10:45 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah one time I was picking up from a sketchy black dude and some kids rolled up and pointed what looked like a small SMG at him and accused him of robbing them a few minutes earlier for the bud I was about to buy, Luckily I was in my car still and I just peeled out

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#302179 - 10/22/09 10:50 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

lol.

OfflineEclipse
    #303046 - 10/24/09 01:20 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

First time? hahaha oh the nostalgia

How young was I... 15? 16? I had snuck down in the middle of the night to the bathroom and used an apple. Nothing happened, probably because I did it wrong.

Second time I actually got high and it was mind blowing. I didn't know nature could change my psyche. I  was exhaling out the window and a car drove by. I found it hallrious as I hid down and time seemed to slow down as I peeked up slowly. Then another car came and I did the same thing. It never grew old.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: First time smoking. [Re: Eclipse]
    #303091 - 10/24/09 02:52 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Can this thread get stickied?

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#303104 - 10/24/09 03:22 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Okay here's another one of my high school stupid decisions...

I was chillin with a group of friends, and was hitting it off with this new pretty girl.  She wanted to smoke with me, but it was time for me to go home.  I get home, wait for my parents to go to sleep, and try to sneak out to go see her again.  This was the first and only time I had ever attempted to sneak out.

The vehicle I owned had a very loud exhaust and was afraid it would wake up my parents.  So I decided to push my truck up the driveway and down the road a bit, then start it and take off.  This didn't work too well.

I made it half way up the driveway, and it started rolling back down!  I managed to jump back in but didn't have time to stop it, and hit a tree :facepalm:  My first wreck and I wasn't even driving :facepalm:

See what weed and pretty girls do to you!

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#303107 - 10/24/09 03:23 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

:facepalm:haha, ohhhhhh fox.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

#303110 - 10/24/09 03:25 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fox said:
Okay here's another one of my high school stupid decisions...

I was chillin with a group of friends, and was hitting it off with this new pretty girl.  She wanted to smoke with me, but it was time for me to go home.  I get home, wait for my parents to go to sleep, and try to sneak out to go see her again.  This was the first and only time I had ever attempted to sneak out.

The vehicle I owned had a very loud exhaust and was afraid it would wake up my parents.  So I decided to push my truck up the driveway and down the road a bit, then start it and take off.  This didn't work too well.

I made it half way up the driveway, and it started rolling back down!  I managed to jump back in but didn't have time to stop it, and hit a tree :facepalm:  My first wreck and I wasn't even driving :facepalm:

See what weed and pretty girls do to you!

LMAO bummer.  if only you would have known at the time how much that would make me laugh, maybe it would have been a situation easier to stomach.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#303111 - 10/24/09 03:26 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I even called my neighbor to pull me back up the bank of the driveway at like 2am.

Funny thing is I got away with the whole situation for about a month.  HUGE dent in the front left fender but my parking space at home was in a way that my parents would never see it unless they specifically went on that side for some weird reason.

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
    #303118 - 10/24/09 03:42 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Seems a majority of people did not get high the first time doing it. I have heard this from many other people over the years too. Wonder why we didn't get high the first time??

Anyways, first time i ever got high from herb i was with my cousin. I was probly 16 cause i just got my drivers license. We were working on a car in his garage, changing the exhaust on his Belvedere. He had seen a pair of hemostats in my car earlier. So figured i must get high. He pulls out a clear glass steam roller he picked up in Germany while in the service and a sparks it up then passes it to me. I kinda hesitated i guess so he explains the whole hemostat thing to me and that he just figured i did get high. I end up taking the pipe and took a nice couple rips from it and then proceeded to work on the car with really no effects. About 10-15 minutes later while under the car holding the exhaust pipe up it hits me hard. My cousin is pretty well seasoned in the getting high department so he is pretty normal. But i look over at him and his blank stare made me bust up laughing along with the fact i couldn't seem to do anything right anymore. The bud we smoked had a nice creeper to it which is why it took so long to hit me. After laying under the car for probly 15 minutes laughing with my cousin, we decide to go in to his house and continue our fun. He had a nice little game room with a pool table, dart board, and fooze ball table along with other cool herbal paraphernalia and tunes! We ended up pretty much burning the rest of the day shooting pool and darts. I'm sure he had a good laugh at me too that day and a few to come. It really was some good fun!

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#303121 - 10/24/09 03:46 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

lol, did you make up an excuse as to why there was a dent or did you admit it right off the bat?

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: First time smoking. [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #303125 - 10/24/09 03:48 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
Seems a majority of people did not get high the first time doing it. I have heard this from many other people over the years too. Wonder why we didn't get high the first time??

Anyways, first time i ever got high from herb i was with my cousin. I was probly 16 cause i just got my drivers license. We were working on a car in his garage, changing the exhaust on his Belvedere. He had seen a pair of hemostats in my car earlier. So figured i must get high. He pulls out a clear glass steam roller he picked up in Germany while in the service and a sparks it up then passes it to me. I kinda hesitated i guess so he explains the whole hemostat thing to me and that he just figured i did get high. I end up taking the pipe and took a nice couple rips from it and then proceeded to work on the car with really no effects. About 10-15 minutes later while under the car holding the exhaust pipe up it hits me hard. My cousin is pretty well seasoned in the getting high department so he is pretty normal. But i look over at him and his blank stare made me bust up laughing along with the fact i couldn't seem to do anything right anymore. The bud we smoked had a nice creeper to it which is why it took so long to hit me. After laying under the car for probly 15 minutes laughing with my cousin, we decide to go in to his house and continue our fun. He had a nice little game room with a pool table, dart board, and fooze ball table along with other cool herbal paraphernalia and tunes! We ended up pretty much burning the rest of the day shooting pool and darts. I'm sure he had a good laugh at me too that day and a few to come. It really was some good fun!

lol nice.

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#303128 - 10/24/09 03:51 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

well at the time I always forgot to put my parking break on and my parents knew this because they had to keep reminding me.  So I said I went out to get my cds from the floorboard and accidentally hit the shifter into neutral, parking brake off, and it rolled down into the tree.

SpaceMonkey:  good to see you had a great first time! My first time sucked.

--------------------

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#303144 - 10/24/09 04:20 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah my first and only crash was after I had just dont a bunch of blow and I was freaked out so much I went to burger king and ran around and around then are onion rings, not sure what the point of that story was

oh yeah, dont try to move your car unless its running with you in it :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineFisherman
Stranger

#489706 - 10/20/10 09:19 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I dont really remember my first head highs, they are blurry..

But I remember sitting at the local train station in what we called glass cages, little warm boxes made outta glass which we could chill in and wait for the trains to come in, I was like, 16-17 back then. Anyways, we decided to make a bong out of a plastic flask and just rip hash hits for as long as we could remember :b
What basically happened was, you took a hit, closed your eyes, and dissapeared from the glass box till u took ur next hit, this was fun as fuck : D
Never gotten as high since then, I would almost rate it as smoking opium now, lol.

Edited by Fisherman (10/20/10 09:20 AM)

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Re: First time smoking. [Re: Fisherman]
    #489863 - 10/20/10 06:05 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

someone just started a thread about first time experiences. 

https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/489495/fpart/1

for some reason neither of these threads show up in the related posts area at the bottom of the page.  even though the titles are almost identical.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds