Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: First time smoking. [Re: Triptonic]
    #302175 - 10/22/09 10:45 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah one time I was picking up from a sketchy black dude and some kids rolled up and pointed what looked like a small SMG at him and accused him of robbing them a few minutes earlier for the bud I was about to buy, Luckily I was in my car still and I just peeled out

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: First time smoking. [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #302179 - 10/22/09 10:50 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

lol.

OfflineEclipse
    #303046 - 10/24/09 01:20 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

First time? hahaha oh the nostalgia

How young was I... 15? 16? I had snuck down in the middle of the night to the bathroom and used an apple. Nothing happened, probably because I did it wrong.

Second time I actually got high and it was mind blowing. I didn't know nature could change my psyche. I  was exhaling out the window and a car drove by. I found it hallrious as I hid down and time seemed to slow down as I peeked up slowly. Then another car came and I did the same thing. It never grew old.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: First time smoking. [Re: Eclipse]
    #303091 - 10/24/09 02:52 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Can this thread get stickied?

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

Loc: traveling
    #303104 - 10/24/09 03:22 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Okay here's another one of my high school stupid decisions...

I was chillin with a group of friends, and was hitting it off with this new pretty girl.  She wanted to smoke with me, but it was time for me to go home.  I get home, wait for my parents to go to sleep, and try to sneak out to go see her again.  This was the first and only time I had ever attempted to sneak out.

The vehicle I owned had a very loud exhaust and was afraid it would wake up my parents.  So I decided to push my truck up the driveway and down the road a bit, then start it and take off.  This didn't work too well.

I made it half way up the driveway, and it started rolling back down!  I managed to jump back in but didn't have time to stop it, and hit a tree :facepalm:  My first wreck and I wasn't even driving :facepalm:

See what weed and pretty girls do to you!

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: First time smoking. [Re: Fox]
    #303107 - 10/24/09 03:23 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

:facepalm:haha, ohhhhhh fox.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #303110 - 10/24/09 03:25 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fox said:
Okay here's another one of my high school stupid decisions...

I was chillin with a group of friends, and was hitting it off with this new pretty girl.  She wanted to smoke with me, but it was time for me to go home.  I get home, wait for my parents to go to sleep, and try to sneak out to go see her again.  This was the first and only time I had ever attempted to sneak out.

The vehicle I owned had a very loud exhaust and was afraid it would wake up my parents.  So I decided to push my truck up the driveway and down the road a bit, then start it and take off.  This didn't work too well.

I made it half way up the driveway, and it started rolling back down!  I managed to jump back in but didn't have time to stop it, and hit a tree :facepalm:  My first wreck and I wasn't even driving :facepalm:

See what weed and pretty girls do to you!

LMAO bummer.  if only you would have known at the time how much that would make me laugh, maybe it would have been a situation easier to stomach.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#303111 - 10/24/09 03:26 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I even called my neighbor to pull me back up the bank of the driveway at like 2am.

Funny thing is I got away with the whole situation for about a month.  HUGE dent in the front left fender but my parking space at home was in a way that my parents would never see it unless they specifically went on that side for some weird reason.

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
    #303118 - 10/24/09 03:42 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Seems a majority of people did not get high the first time doing it. I have heard this from many other people over the years too. Wonder why we didn't get high the first time??

Anyways, first time i ever got high from herb i was with my cousin. I was probly 16 cause i just got my drivers license. We were working on a car in his garage, changing the exhaust on his Belvedere. He had seen a pair of hemostats in my car earlier. So figured i must get high. He pulls out a clear glass steam roller he picked up in Germany while in the service and a sparks it up then passes it to me. I kinda hesitated i guess so he explains the whole hemostat thing to me and that he just figured i did get high. I end up taking the pipe and took a nice couple rips from it and then proceeded to work on the car with really no effects. About 10-15 minutes later while under the car holding the exhaust pipe up it hits me hard. My cousin is pretty well seasoned in the getting high department so he is pretty normal. But i look over at him and his blank stare made me bust up laughing along with the fact i couldn't seem to do anything right anymore. The bud we smoked had a nice creeper to it which is why it took so long to hit me. After laying under the car for probly 15 minutes laughing with my cousin, we decide to go in to his house and continue our fun. He had a nice little game room with a pool table, dart board, and fooze ball table along with other cool herbal paraphernalia and tunes! We ended up pretty much burning the rest of the day shooting pool and darts. I'm sure he had a good laugh at me too that day and a few to come. It really was some good fun!

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#303121 - 10/24/09 03:46 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

lol, did you make up an excuse as to why there was a dent or did you admit it right off the bat?

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: First time smoking. [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #303125 - 10/24/09 03:48 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
Seems a majority of people did not get high the first time doing it. I have heard this from many other people over the years too. Wonder why we didn't get high the first time??

Anyways, first time i ever got high from herb i was with my cousin. I was probly 16 cause i just got my drivers license. We were working on a car in his garage, changing the exhaust on his Belvedere. He had seen a pair of hemostats in my car earlier. So figured i must get high. He pulls out a clear glass steam roller he picked up in Germany while in the service and a sparks it up then passes it to me. I kinda hesitated i guess so he explains the whole hemostat thing to me and that he just figured i did get high. I end up taking the pipe and took a nice couple rips from it and then proceeded to work on the car with really no effects. About 10-15 minutes later while under the car holding the exhaust pipe up it hits me hard. My cousin is pretty well seasoned in the getting high department so he is pretty normal. But i look over at him and his blank stare made me bust up laughing along with the fact i couldn't seem to do anything right anymore. The bud we smoked had a nice creeper to it which is why it took so long to hit me. After laying under the car for probly 15 minutes laughing with my cousin, we decide to go in to his house and continue our fun. He had a nice little game room with a pool table, dart board, and fooze ball table along with other cool herbal paraphernalia and tunes! We ended up pretty much burning the rest of the day shooting pool and darts. I'm sure he had a good laugh at me too that day and a few to come. It really was some good fun!

lol nice.

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#303128 - 10/24/09 03:51 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

well at the time I always forgot to put my parking break on and my parents knew this because they had to keep reminding me.  So I said I went out to get my cds from the floorboard and accidentally hit the shifter into neutral, parking brake off, and it rolled down into the tree.

SpaceMonkey:  good to see you had a great first time! My first time sucked.

--------------------

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
    #303144 - 10/24/09 04:20 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah my first and only crash was after I had just dont a bunch of blow and I was freaked out so much I went to burger king and ran around and around then are onion rings, not sure what the point of that story was

oh yeah, dont try to move your car unless its running with you in it :shrug:

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

OfflineFisherman
Stranger

Re: First time smoking. [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #489706 - 10/20/10 09:19 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I dont really remember my first head highs, they are blurry..

But I remember sitting at the local train station in what we called glass cages, little warm boxes made outta glass which we could chill in and wait for the trains to come in, I was like, 16-17 back then. Anyways, we decided to make a bong out of a plastic flask and just rip hash hits for as long as we could remember :b
What basically happened was, you took a hit, closed your eyes, and dissapeared from the glass box till u took ur next hit, this was fun as fuck : D
Never gotten as high since then, I would almost rate it as smoking opium now, lol.

Edited by Fisherman (10/20/10 09:20 AM)

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: First time smoking. [Re: Fisherman]
    #489863 - 10/20/10 06:05 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

someone just started a thread about first time experiences. 

https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/489495/fpart/1

for some reason neither of these threads show up in the related posts area at the bottom of the page.  even though the titles are almost identical.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder