Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: First time smoking. [Re: meatcakeman]
    #300780 - 10/20/09 07:17 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

meatcakeman said:
It wasn't a super exciting time, but I had fun for my first time being high.

:thumbup:

Me too!

That's all that counts my man...

:getstoned:

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: First time smoking. [Re: Triptonic]
    #300787 - 10/20/09 09:04 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
What happend the first time you smoked and actually got high?

lol, I remeber the first time I smoked. The room just kept spining and I was like "the room is going tick tock" to my buddy and he was like "whaaaaaa??" and I was like "tick tock whurrrrrr" and then I busted out laughing. We got kicked out of another buddy of mines house. His mom came downstairs and was like "have you boys been smoking pot down here!!!" and my buddy was like "no" and she was like "everyone needs to leave!" and so I drove to a local grocery store and thought it would look "strange" if I went in twice to buy things. I also dont know why I volunteered to drive :facepalm:....later we went to barns and nobels and I got semi lost in that place. And I kept reading all the C.D. titles outloud in alphabetacal order. My buddy was like "well now we know you can read" and I busted out laughing and said "shit how long have I been doing that for?" and he told me "well you got to the d's". Ha hahahah oh good times good times.

how old were you at the time?

ill type up my story soon when i feel like it:gethigh:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: First time smoking. [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #300838 - 10/20/09 12:26 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

15 or 16 I dont remember. haha.

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

Loc: traveling
    #300850 - 10/20/09 12:40 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

man this thread is bringing back so many memories

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: First time smoking. [Re: Fox]
    #300860 - 10/20/09 12:59 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

yea it definetly is. good ones though i would say. young stupid shit lol. god i cant have kids for a while :facepalm:

my dad said the way he figured out i was smoking weed was because i would come home and go straight to the refridgerator lol

i used to take piss tests for him and one day i was like...uhhhh... lol

--------------------

OfflineMasterHerbalist
MH:Jahsun
Male User Gallery

Loc: middle a
    #300904 - 10/20/09 02:44 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

That is straight outta  the movie "the fox and the hound" thats awesome fox!

Ahh, the first time I got high.

I was watching some tv when my sister came in the room and asked me if I wanted to get high, of course I said yeah. Minutes later a block away her boyfriend made a ketchup bottle bong and I guess it was some pretty good weed. After the third bowl I was having problems seeing straight thanks to my eyes closing contant and very strongly.

I walked into the bathroom to get some water when the strongest sensation came over me that I was a robot and moving my limbs became near impossible. Pretty much not seeing I get the cup of water to my mouth and I remeber thinking this is going to make a mess.

I was so wrong, the moment water went into my mouth and throat I became very lucid and able to function for about 3 seconds as I faded back into a visonless-stoned-bot. No more than an hour goes by while im smoking and drinking this water in the bathroom when they decide to do something else and bring me home so I head back to my house, but I guess I was too high to go alone.

Well once we head down the stairs to the door and I step outside the door and it is dark outside and all the sudden I am blinded by a bright ass flashlight. So I was busted somehow the cop came right to me and pinched me when I was ripped as fuck, I figured this was the best time in the world thanks to weed.

Or so I was thinking until the light switches off and it is my mom standing there, releived and more happily stoned as the moments passed I couldn't help but tell my mom how I was high and so we walked back to me house and I talked to my mom for about an hour.

Haha some of the funniest times high I have had were thanks to my mother catching me in the act, I jsut love this story so heres another.

One day in highschool I was in the ninth grade and I had half a dozen friends skiping school at my house (differnt house now) this house was only a block from the highscool so, yeah haha. Well It's the normal story we were smoking, my one friend had great weed and a good amount from his dad, a couple beers, early in the afternoon when my mom gets home early and apparently sees all the shoes by the door when she gets inside, but by this time one of my good friends had ran from the kitchen where he had seen her walking up to the house to my room in freak out mode so they all start freaking out and i'm like oh great, laughing a bit as this goes down.

So she steps into the house as my friend is trying to open my back patio door to escape with about 5 others behind him just grabbing at the door handle... It's locked. My mother yells pretty fricken loud upon getting inside and seeing the shoes, "Skipping fucking school, and smoking fucking POT!?".

At about this moment the door gets opened and the the second guy in front gets pretty much trampeled* and sprained his ankle. Most of them falling down on the second guy onto the deck and one trying to hopp his larger frame over the 5 foot fence and not succeeding as my mom enters my room to see this all occuring then give us a short lecture and send us back to school. One picture I wish I had so bad. My mom and I laugh about it now.

Of course we went to a different friends house then.

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
Re: First time smoking. [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #300905 - 10/20/09 02:48 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Let's see, first time i ever smoked was with a good friend and a chick i just met - who would later on be my future ex gf. We headed to her pool house which was getting some work done inside but the workers were out. Upstairs we smoked from a two liter bottle w/tintfoil, the usual. Then we noticed a joint roach laying around from the mexican workers. So we broke it up and there were little white bits in it which we suspected was cocaine :sherlock: (i can't remember if it was smoked though). All of a sudden a mexi worker walks in downstairs and we yelled back and forth to gain confirmation of who it was. He said it "smells gewwd."  I got buzzed from that smoke session but not really high. Food was awesome though. 

The first time i remember being totally baked was with the same group some time later. We smoked from another 2 liter then proceeded to go to waffle house.  Fast forward to when we're ordering food, my vision was pretty distorted and everything moved in sequences like that of a slow setting strobe light.
Now, i have my order already memorized as usual and am used to the choice responses from the waitress. But like pulling a wild card, she asked something totally different and my mind went blank. Having the most confused thoughts made me burst out laughing and put my head down for a minute. It was worked out eventually and for the duration of the stay we were all laughing and staring at each other. Then laughing more. :lol:

This is fun. I haven't read any previous posts yet, so i'll get to that.  :cool:

Invisiblecoda

Re: First time smoking. [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #300962 - 10/20/09 05:19 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

First time I smoked was actually some damn nice bud.  Made a bong out of a 2 Liter soda bottle, leaned out my window, and sucked it down.

Didn't really hit me for a minute or two.  Just enough time for me to wander downstairs wondering what all the hype was, plop down on the sectional with my folks, and then get full on body slammed by the high.  Only things I remember after that was downing an entire bag of oreo's trying to keep myself from laughing at every little thing on the TV.

Been a love affair ever since.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

Re: First time smoking. [Re: MasterHerbalist]
    #300969 - 10/20/09 05:47 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MasterHerbalist said:
That is straight outta  the movie "the fox and the hound" thats awesome fox!

Ahh, the first time I got high.

I was watching some tv when my sister came in the room and asked me if I wanted to get high, of course I said yeah. Minutes later a block away her boyfriend made a ketchup bottle bong and I guess it was some pretty good weed. After the third bowl I was having problems seeing straight thanks to my eyes closing contant and very strongly.

I walked into the bathroom to get some water when the strongest sensation came over me that I was a robot and moving my limbs became near impossible. Pretty much not seeing I get the cup of water to my mouth and I remeber thinking this is going to make a mess.

I was so wrong, the moment water went into my mouth and throat I became very lucid and able to function for about 3 seconds as I faded back into a visonless-stoned-bot. No more than an hour goes by while im smoking and drinking this water in the bathroom when they decide to do something else and bring me home so I head back to my house, but I guess I was too high to go alone.

Well once we head down the stairs to the door and I step outside the door and it is dark outside and all the sudden I am blinded by a bright ass flashlight. So I was busted somehow the cop came right to me and pinched me when I was ripped as fuck, I figured this was the best time in the world thanks to weed.

Or so I was thinking until the light switches off and it is my mom standing there, releived and more happily stoned as the moments passed I couldn't help but tell my mom how I was high and so we walked back to me house and I talked to my mom for about an hour.

Haha some of the funniest times high I have had were thanks to my mother catching me in the act, I jsut love this story so heres another.

One day in highschool I was in the ninth grade and I had half a dozen friends skiping school at my house (differnt house now) this house was only a block from the highscool so, yeah haha. Well It's the normal story we were smoking, my one friend had great weed and a good amount from his dad, a couple beers, early in the afternoon when my mom gets home early and apparently sees all the shoes by the door when she gets inside, but by this time one of my good friends had ran from the kitchen where he had seen her walking up to the house to my room in freak out mode so they all start freaking out and i'm like oh great, laughing a bit as this goes down.

So she steps into the house as my friend is trying to open my back patio door to escape with about 5 others behind him just grabbing at the door handle... It's locked. My mother yells pretty fricken loud upon getting inside and seeing the shoes, "Skipping fucking school, and smoking fucking POT!?".

At about this moment the door gets opened and the the second guy in front gets pretty much trampeled* and sprained his ankle. Most of them falling down on the second guy onto the deck and one trying to hopp his larger frame over the 5 foot fence and not succeeding as my mom enters my room to see this all occuring then give us a short lecture and send us back to school. One picture I wish I had so bad. My mom and I laugh about it now.

Of course we went to a different friends house then.

Haha, the 2nd story made me laugh a lot. Sounds just like something that happened to me in 10th grade!

:lmafo:

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: First time smoking. [Re: Cannaboid]
    #300998 - 10/20/09 07:40 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You fellas should be adding your age at the time of the experience.  I remember the first time I smoked cannabis but not the first time I got high.  Within a month or two after first smoking cannabis I decided I would eat some.  I have no idea why I thought this would be a fun experiment.  I was probably 16 and a soph in hs.  I remember buying the sac of bud from a long time friend.  Bought it in chemistry class.  School was a great place to score drugs, another reason i miss it.  Anyway, i waited until the weekend to do it.  At the time I was working at a funeral home.  I went home at noon for lunch on saturday.  My parents had gone to Tulsa, ok.  I broke up the weed, i remember it was all sticking to my fingers and was tough to break up as it had been pressed (ie brick weed).  I remember using a rolling pin to try to break it up.  obviously that effort was futile.  Anyway, When it was all broken up the size of nerd candies I added them to some tuna helper, tuna fettuccine.  I ate it all up and went back to work.  After an hour or two I was getting really pissed cause nothing was happening.  Then a funeral director asked me to go with him to deliver some flowers.  We had to go to the family's house to deliver the flowers from the funeral earlier in the day.  Right when we pulled up to the house I remember turning my head to look back and everything went slower.  like my sight and my head weren't connected.  A very discombobulated feeling like lightheadedness.  I got out and just tried to act as normal as possible which was a task all in itself.  I remember dropping one of the plants on their front porch and instead of just picking it up I did a 360 then picked it up.  No one saw that (i dont think).  The rest of that afternoon is shady in my memory.  I remember telling a coworker how fucked up i was later on and he thought it was funny.  I also remember being at my girlfriends house at midnight and we were both dwelling on how cool it was that i was still feeling it.  It was an all body high.  My body tingled all day.  Ever since then I have really considered it to be a different experience altogether from smoking cannabis.  I also had a really bad experience eating cannabis but that was in college and i'll save that for another day.  i've typed enough.  nothing too interesting there, just another experience.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: First time smoking. [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #301053 - 10/20/09 09:32 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

This should be a requirement. All noobs should have to post in here before coming into the forums.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

#301068 - 10/20/09 09:55 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i don't have the power to sticky in here.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#301069 - 10/20/09 09:57 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

lol not just a sticky though I'm talking about a requirement in order to see the boards.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

#301070 - 10/20/09 09:58 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

oh, i certainly don't have those magical powers.  good thread though.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#301074 - 10/20/09 10:03 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

lol.

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
    #301086 - 10/20/09 10:16 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
You fellas should be adding your age at the time of the experience.

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

Loc: traveling
    #301094 - 10/20/09 10:39 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

man high school daze are something to remember..
the more I read this thread the more it all comes back to me haha.

I remember the thrill of smoking out my truck on the way to school feeling as good as could be but always regretting it once I got there because I reeked of pot and would get so paranoid :facepalm:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#301096 - 10/20/09 10:41 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

shit how old are you now Mel?

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
    #301098 - 10/20/09 10:43 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
shit how old are you now Mel?

just turned 23 this past June

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#301100 - 10/20/09 10:44 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fox said:
man high school daze are something to remember..
the more I read this thread the more it all comes back to me haha.

I remember the thrill of smoking out my truck on the way to school feeling as good as could be but always regretting it once I got there because I reeked of pot and would get so paranoid :facepalm:

LOL same here

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals