Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: First time smoking. [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #300710 - 10/20/09 12:04 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

ya for super real dawg

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFox
healer
Male

Loc: traveling
    #300714 - 10/20/09 12:06 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeahh rescued and raised a baby gray fox.  That's him in my avatar.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: First time smoking. [Re: Fox]
    #300719 - 10/20/09 12:07 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fox said:

oh shit that's awesome. did his mom die or something? how did you find it?

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #300721 - 10/20/09 12:08 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I bet he owns a pet fox.

That would be so badass, I see at least a couple a week around these parts, and that's kinda odd because I live in a sparse residential neighborhood. (gravel road - private) We are in the middle of town but have a lot of land around our neighborhood.  Its sweet.  I also hear coyotes howling almost every night, they hang around the bodies of water (lakes, streams).

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#300723 - 10/20/09 12:09 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

damn that's fucked up  funny as shit though. how'd the show go? yall were walkin around the whole time like wtf?

Nah, we had a good time. Was a day on the green so it was all day long. Can't remember all the groups but Santana, UFO and Ted Nugent were some of the opening groups.

Haven't had any real good Days on the green since Van Halen, Metalica, Scorpions way back in 89. They still have em but not the huge 14 hr events that they use to have at least once every few months in the summer back then. Hell I rarely see shows in the huge outdoor stadiums anymore.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

Re: First time smoking. [Re: Magash]
    #300726 - 10/20/09 12:12 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

damn that's fucked up  funny as shit though. how'd the show go? yall were walkin around the whole time like wtf?

Nah, we had a good time. Was a day on the green so it was all day long. Can't remember all the groups but Santana, UFO and Ted Nugent were some of the opening groups.

Haven't had any real good Days on the green since Van Halen, Metalica, Scorpions way back in 89. They still have em but not the huge 14 hr events that they use to have at least once every few months in the summer back then. Hell I rarely see shows in the huge outdoor stadiums anymore.

yeah i know what you mean. the all dayers are awesome man. at the end of it, you're just fuckin numb from all the music...and whatever else

--------------------

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#300727 - 10/20/09 12:13 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:

I live out in the countryside.  A local farmer harvesting his crop accidentally ran over the fox den killing the mom and two kits, he was the only survivor.  The farmer and his wife gave him to me to raise.  It was like raising a human baby, such hard work..

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#300732 - 10/20/09 12:17 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fox said:
Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:

I live out in the countryside.  A local farmer harvesting his crop accidentally ran over the fox den killing the mom and two kits, he was the only survivor.  The farmer and his wife gave him to me to raise.  It was like raising a human baby, such hard work..

is like a pet. i mean does he act like a trained animal or whatever? you still see him?

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: First time smoking. [Re: Inverted]
    #300735 - 10/20/09 12:22 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I live in a city of 5,000.  So it's not like i'm out in the boonies.  I just happen to live on like the only gravel private road in town, which happens to be in the center of town, with nice large lots of land surrounded by dense residential, so I'm surprised to see so many red fox, deer, coyotes, woodchucks, beavers, the list goes on, they seem to be moving south from the northern native parts of MN... Humans are fucked

Back to topic. Age 15

The first time I got stoned was with a homemade water bottle bong, with some decent schwag.

I didn't know anything about it so I just took absolutely HUGE rips off this bong, cuz I was such a good athlete and have amazing lung capacity I was able to just own this fucking bong.

After smoking 2 bowls in the hot tub at my buddies super nice house on Lake Minnetonka I seriously started tripping.  Full on visuals.  I have no idea how this occurred but the first few times I smoked were in these conditions and I had the same results, Mad CEV and faint open eyed hallucinations as well.  They were even stronger the 2nd and 3rd time because I went from schwag to some Skunk Red Hair the next couple days.  I paid 35$ for 2 grams, and I was SUCH a newb that I smoked ALL of it w/ 2 other friends out of a kick fucking ass wine bottle bong (perfectly sealed, drilled, and constructed!) and ended up getting soooo fucking high that I was convinced that smoking weed was like going on a trip every time you smoked.  I was wrong!

This probably only happened because of the hot tub inducing more intense effects, and the fact that it was night time and was almost complete darkness.

I don't remember shit except putting the hot tub cover on half way and sitting underneath it with 1 inch between the top and the water, only having my mouth exposed so I could breath.  I sat there for probably 20 minutes until I started blacking out (too many concussions, suffer from blackouts sometimes) and I got out of the HT and went inside to play some Amped 2 on Xbox. 

My strongest memory was me laying on the couch with a gallon of 2% Milk and a brand new package of Chips Ahoy Cookies and by the time I was ready for bed, the cookies were ALL GONE and 1/2 Gallon had been drank by me.

Let's just say I woke up with a fucking stomach ache the next day!

I've chosen to make cannabis my #2, along with my GF; for the rest of my life since that night.

:yesnod:

:happyweed:

:bongload:

--------------------

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#300737 - 10/20/09 12:28 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:

is like a pet. i mean does he act like a trained animal or whatever? you still see him?

Somewhat like a pet, but he is a wild animal so it's different..  the best way I can describe it is like raising a kid.  He needed 24/7 attention the first couple of months, bottle feeding every 4 hours, never getting sleep... as he grew up, just like a teenager, he had a mind of his own and liked to explore new things daily.  Definitely not like raising a dog or cat.  Foxes are extremely intelligent so it was very difficult, but fun and rewarding :thumbup:

I'll upload some videos of him later

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#300738 - 10/20/09 12:31 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

so he's out in the wild now?

does he ever come up to your house or do you ever see him? think he knows who you are?

--------------------

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#300741 - 10/20/09 12:38 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

He's back in the wild.

Like I said he's pretty smart and I was able to read him well, after he was 6 months old which is close to adulthood I could tell he wanted to be outside and free.. I raised him indoors fearing he would run away if outside, which if so he would die because he depended on me.

I took him to a lady that has been doing wildlife rehabilitation her whole life, she took care of him and turned him back into a fully wild animal, found him a mate and right now he's running around free on a wildlife reserve most likely with a mate and and some full grown kids.

I always wonder what he would do if he saw me.  I know without a doubt he would recognize me, but he's too smart to even like me now because in his mind I abandoned him but in reality I was only doing the best for him.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#300743 - 10/20/09 12:42 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fox said:
He's back in the wild.

Like I said he's pretty smart and I was able to read him well, after he was 6 months old which is close to adulthood I could tell he wanted to be outside and free.. I raised him indoors fearing he would run away if outside, which if so he would die because he depended on me.

I took him to a lady that has been doing wildlife rehabilitation her whole life, she took care of him and turned him back into a fully wild animal, found him a mate and right now he's running around free on a wildlife reserve most likely with a mate and and some full grown kids.

I always wonder what he would do if he saw me.  I know without a doubt he would recognize me, but he's too smart to even like me now because in his mind I abandoned him but in reality I was only doing the best for him.

dude that is some really cool shit. helping out a helpless animal and now he's running free in the wild. i could see how you would almost treat it as if it were a child. he's a beautiful animal :thumbup:

you could totally make a movie about that type of thing.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#300746 - 10/20/09 12:53 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah man, +5 for you.

You Rock!

One of my new favorite members, and that's saying something!  :thumbup:

I love animals w/ a passion, and see you share in this passion.

:yesnod:

Good Things.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#300747 - 10/20/09 12:55 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

fox is the man :awedance:

--------------------

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#300748 - 10/20/09 12:59 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

thanks guys  :bigjoint:

man I'm lovin' the growery

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#300749 - 10/20/09 12:59 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fox said:

Quote:

Fox said:
Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:

Quote:

Fox said:
Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:

Somewhat like a pet, but he is a wild animal so it's different..  the best way I can describe it is like raising a kid.  He needed 24/7 attention the first couple of months, bottle feeding every 4 hours, never getting sleep... as he grew up, just like a teenager, he had a mind of his own and liked to explore new things daily.  Definitely not like raising a dog or cat.  Foxes are extremely intelligent so it was very difficult, but fun and rewarding :thumbup:

I'll upload some videos of him later

Quote:

Fox said:

He's back in the wild.

That's one of the coolest and most honorable things i've ever seen as a member of the Growery for well over a year.  Congratulations good sir.

You own in my book!  :cool:

:happyweed:

Stay at the growery dude.

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (10/20/09 01:01 AM)

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#300750 - 10/20/09 01:08 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

:vaped:

I'll vape to that :bigweed:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#300754 - 10/20/09 01:39 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I'll eat some cookie dough and Oreo's w/ milk to that!

:flyhigh:

--------------------

Offlinemeatcakeman
You Have Heard of the Yetti
Male

Re: First time smoking. [Re: Triptonic]
    #300762 - 10/20/09 02:29 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Fox, that is one touching story, man. I've always wanted to raise a fennec fox as a pet, but they're illegal in CA. I don't know, though. I feel like your fox would like you still. It's kind of like that Christian the Lion story.

But back to the topic.

The first time I got high was definitely an adventure. Two friends and I walked downtown after school. We hung out there for a while. Eventually, we decided to smoke some weed and drink some Sparks and a 40. We got this Black homeless guy to buy us some booze from the liquor store. He was real cool about it. Afterward, we walked back to my friend D's house, which was just a couple blocks north. There, we smoked out of his gravity bong as we passed around the booze. Man, I was gone. Everything was hilarious and we were telling each other funny stories. My friend C had a particular story of him pooping in his pants one drunken night that really got us laughing our asses off.

After we smoked all the weed, we decided to go out and do something fun. My friend F was at the movie theaters and we were determined to go; that's where the bitches were. :shrug:
Well, we didn't really think about it, but the movie theater was about a 4 mile walk, so we definitely weren't going to make it in time.

I don't really remember much of the walk, but I do remember walking through some pretty rough neighborhoods and getting looked at by some pretty scary Black people. We eventually just gave up and decided to stop by an ice cream store our friend worked at. We got free ice cream and it was awesome.

It wasn't a super exciting time, but I had fun for my first time being high.

--------------------
sǝıqɐq ɹɐʇ

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds