Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Green Crack!
    #282069 - 09/17/09 08:24 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I've heard MistaUnga go on and on about it before...

I was just listening to KMK and he mentioned GC  :gc:  in "Growroom Jam"

This strain has got me intrigued.

Anyone know where it originated... Obviously in Cali... I'm guessing SoCal?  If anyone has any light to shed on the subject please let me know.  This sounds like it could be one of my favorite strains.  Kinda like Matanuska Tundra (Thunderfuck).  I must try the Crack before I die.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Green Crack! [Re: Inverted]
    #282163 - 09/17/09 11:32 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Use to be called Green Cush. Very killer strain. The Coffee Shop Bluesky just got clones in and added them to the catalog.

They still call it green cush.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Green Crack! [Re: Magash]
    #282165 - 09/17/09 11:33 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

You should try it out... :rolleyes:

Edit:  BTW thank you.  That's awesome that you actually produced results!  :bongload: for you!  I'd give you 5 leaves but I already have... wait, can I give it to you twice? hah

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (09/17/09 11:37 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #282166 - 09/17/09 11:40 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Actually as soon as I finish the next batch of seeds I plan on doing some crosses with it. I still have some feminized GDP pollen and some from Sour Diesel that would probably be a good start.

Sour Diesel x Green Crack = Cracked Diesel (I'm on it)

GDP x Green Crack = Grandad is on Crack (Hey I kind of like that name I'm gonna run with it)

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

OfflineEro42oH2o
master of the bush
 User Gallery

#282191 - 09/18/09 12:52 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Dude i just saw a TON of green crack in Oakland, and Vallejo. I got about 2 lbs of the trim from Oakland and made bho with it and the shit in Vallejo was so crystaly. Shit was fucking beautiful. Cant wait to see those results.

--------------------
All of the statements and posts I make or have made are fake. I just found all the pictures and copied and pasted them here. I am in no way associated with any of the materials discussed here. I'm just bored, and lame.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Green Crack! [Re: Ero42oH2o]
    #282193 - 09/18/09 12:53 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

How the hell did you get your hands on the trim???  From the dispensary?  Do you have a card?  I'm intrigued.  That's fucking awesome.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #282197 - 09/18/09 12:57 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

If the clubs have trim or shake in stock they will sell it at a pretty good price.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#282200 - 09/18/09 01:03 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I need to move out of this place... I like where I'm at but damn!  That's just too easy to say YES to.

Seems like everyone that lives around that region absolutely loves the weed and how available and legal everything is... I'm so jealous.  We have medical grade here too... but plan on paying 70/3.5g.  I can grow my own that is very near that quality anyways... enough of that nonsense.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #282204 - 09/18/09 01:05 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Well if ya wonder if people here love weed put it this way. The state with the most clubs next to Cali is CO with I think 14 clubs now. Cali is at over 400.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #282207 - 09/18/09 01:09 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

By the way out here you don't need to leave the house. There are as many delivery service places now as there are clubs.

--------------------

OfflineEro42oH2o
master of the bush
 User Gallery

#282212 - 09/18/09 01:15 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

My friend had a hockey bag full of it for some reason. Stuck to its self.(the trim)but yea i got a medical recomendation too. And the clubs have  it.. just rediculus prices. My friends are like " you can have all of this, if you rake my lawn." Fair trade in my opinion. small lawn too

--------------------
All of the statements and posts I make or have made are fake. I just found all the pictures and copied and pasted them here. I am in no way associated with any of the materials discussed here. I'm just bored, and lame.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#282219 - 09/18/09 01:23 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Well if ya wonder if people here love weed put it this way. The state with the most clubs next to Cali is CO with I think 14 clubs now. Cali is at over 400.

I was considering moving there to start trying to get into the business because it hasn't boomed there like it has in Cali.  Market isn't saturated yet!  I want to so bad.

Nice trade by the way my god!

--------------------

OfflineEro42oH2o
master of the bush
 User Gallery

#282253 - 09/18/09 02:09 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Shit is cool but its hard to get into the market. Way easier if you have great hash/oil by the jars full. As far as weed clubs will even buy bull shit if its cheap enough and you have a ton of it. But it works like that all the way (cheap enough and you have enough) And you have your medical card too. Still some clubs even take a sample and test it for THC content and for mold/mildew/insect infestation/etc... before they would even think of getting it from you. Depends on the city and how highly esteemed the club is.

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
    #282674 - 09/18/09 09:35 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

inverted and i will move to colorado and then work like mad scientists to overtake the world with our weed!  I had some of this green crack back in July.  It was prettttttyyy good.  I'd rather have a gdp myself.  THat gdp/GC that Magash mentioned sounds amazing!

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineEro42oH2o
master of the bush
 User Gallery

Re: Green Crack! [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #282766 - 09/19/09 03:37 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

yea here in California EVERYONE IS DOING IT! If you go into a grow shop in Berkeley California its like a toys r us at Christmas. Seriously the competition is fucking huge.

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #282848 - 09/19/09 12:11 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Quote:

Magash said:

I was considering moving there to start trying to get into the business because it hasn't boomed there like it has in Cali.  Market isn't saturated yet!  I want to so bad.

Nice trade by the way my god!

unfortunately the market here is already boomed. we're at close to 50 statewide, and the doctor told me there's 1,400 new patients a DAY :eek:

--------------------

Edited by Harry_Ba11sach (02/19/10 07:48 AM)

OfflineEro42oH2o
master of the bush
 User Gallery

Re: Green Crack! [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #282863 - 09/19/09 12:34 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

yea i was about to say bullshit too. Its boomed even in Colorado. If you want to make money, "good" money selling weed stay where the demand is high and the supply is low. The states where it is illegal.

--------------------

Offlineroxxor
Stranger
 User Gallery

#747162 - 09/09/14 03:36 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

getting ready to start some from the cali connection, anyone know if this seed banks is any good?

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Green Crack! [Re: roxxor]
    #747167 - 09/09/14 04:15 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

I've heard noting but bad things about them. A lot of there strains go hermie apparently. Especially there GSC.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom