Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebionic
Male User Gallery

flowering
    #279468 - 09/13/09 07:13 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

hi newbie here its my 2NT year growing and i was wondering if a bud will continue to grow in the flowering stage and what would happen to the plant if you where to let it flower for like a year

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineelaspeinreason
his serene highness
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington DC
Re: flowering [Re: bionic]
    #279480 - 09/13/09 08:46 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

death. much sooner than a year..

and welcome to the Growery:kong:

--------------------
हम सब एक है ~ We Are All One
The ultimate source of happiness, successful life, is within ourselves. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. - Buddha

Offlinebionic
Male User Gallery

Re: flowering [Re: elaspeinreason]
    #279493 - 09/13/09 10:15 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

thanks answers that sucks the bud just dont grow bigger

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #279545 - 09/13/09 12:43 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Well first off let me correct your grammer by saying 2nt= 2nd

And then tell you that me and a friend has done this to a plant this season. It was a plant we started outside in december. It flowered and was done by march. We picked all the flowers off it other then the small little beginning buds and let it grow out again. It has been a solid stalk of buds all summer now. Amazingly it has not completed this 2nd cycle of flowering yet.

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Offlinebionic
Male User Gallery

Re: flowering [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #279719 - 09/13/09 07:23 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

oh so i can clip it and take the buds off and keep the roots and stems on and it will flower again that would be the crap :wink: but do i put it back to the 18 hrs of light

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #279897 - 09/13/09 11:10 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Back in the day when people had to grow their own strains from either a good bag seed or maybe a few seeds from sensi seed bank they used to grow the plants and if you found a good strain, clip the buds off and reveg it and turn it into a mother plant for clones. This was the first and only plant that we clipped buds off outdoors and let it grow back out. When it grew back though there was minimal leaf growth and it bud back out. It was like topping a plant and having it branch out in bud instead of leaves. :shrug:

So i would wait and get a few more opinions from others that have any experience in doing this.imo

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: flowering [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #279955 - 09/13/09 11:50 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

check it out.
What you're trying to do is not possible.  You can't just allow a plant to flower indefinitely; that's like saying "if you don't kill a human they'll just go on living".  Cannabis is an annual, not a perennial, so each plant only has one life cycle unless you do something fairly extreme. 
That said one way to have the same plant produce buds again is by reveg-ing...wherein you cut the plant down to the very bottom nodes, cut off the roots except for a few, and then take it back to your vegetative light cycle.
I think cloning is easier, but if you wanna reveg then here is a link to show you how to do it.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineZippy
Needlepoint
Male User Gallery

Loc: Santa Cruz
    #279962 - 09/13/09 11:57 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

bionic said:
hi newbie here its my 2NT year growing and i was wondering if a bud will continue to grow in the flowering stage and what would happen to the plant if you where to let it flower for like a year

u soundt prity intellijunt :kingtard:

--------------------
Even a fish could stay out of trouble if he learned to keep his mouth shut.
Indoor Floro Troublemaker/ Troublemaker x WW grow
Indoor 1000w HPS Soil Grow- *updated*

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies