Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: I know where I want to live. [Re: Inverted]
    #273837 - 09/01/09 11:00 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

pic. Fixed*:bigjoint:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: I know where I want to live. [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #273838 - 09/01/09 11:02 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Hmm just wont work for me... sorry. I really want to see it!

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
    #273853 - 09/01/09 11:52 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

:strokebeard:
hmmm ....ill find a different one in a min.

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineezKiel
All About the Haze
Male User Gallery

Re: I know where I want to live. [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #273855 - 09/01/09 11:59 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

host it on imgur.com

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
    #273895 - 09/01/09 02:37 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Ya man I have been up there countless times......My family owns a lakehouse up there and I go fishing quite a bit. I used to work in MN.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: I know where I want to live. [Re: Triptonic]
    #273977 - 09/01/09 06:34 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Awesome!  How far north is it do you know? Or know the name so I can look it up? 

Duluth is a fucking sick city.  It's basically like an ocean port town.  The entire north shore of Superior is basically the most beautiful landscape I've ever encountered... well besides the tropics.  Definately a must see before you die. 

The Iron Range is awesome as well.  I love all the mines and big machinery, that type of shit just intrigues me so much and always has since I was a small child.  I like REALLY big things.  Blows my mind when i'm super stoned. 

The lakes of MN also can't be beat.  They are fucking everywhere you go and the water is usually pretty clean/clear and the fishing is good all over the state.  I think there's actually like 17 or 18,000 lakes.  Can someone find the answer to this?

There is just soooo much stuff to do and most people don't even realize how amazing this state is, and how extremely nice all the people here are.  We've been awarded the "Most Livable State" many times only to be beaten by Maine in the last year or 2... Not too bad if you ask me, it's almost like an unknown secret how great this place really is...

Cannabis has been decriminalized here for many years.  I've been busted before and it's totally lax.  If they even charge you, they'll just take your shit, write you a ticket like a speeding citation, then let you go on your way.  It's not legal, but the general attitude towards cannabis seems more relaxed than average here.  The quality is right up there with the West Coast as well, and quite abundant.

There seems to be a little bit of everything around here.  MN specifically has it's own unique climate.  The way the jet stream usually travels is the cause, as it dips down from Canada, scoops around MN almost "riding" the W, S, and E borders.  This tends to give us different weather than the Dakotas, Iowa, and Wisconsin, even though they are so close. 

We have cold, snowy winters which are great for snowmobilers, skiers, and snowboarders, as well as any winter activity enthusiast, LIKE ME.  You kind of have to be born here to share a love of cold weather.  I love taking walks in the woods when there is snow everywhere and all over the trees and everything.  Or go for a fun ass drive on the lake, drifting everywhere.

Summers are beautiful!  It's hard to believe that it's the same state when the seasons change so drastically.  Very quickly the temps rise into the 70's, 80's, and occaisionally the 90's and higher.  This summer averaged in the mid 70's to low 80's, with 40-60% humidity.  Some of the best summer weather I've ever seen.  Usually it averages mid 80's to 90's with 50-80% humidity.  Not bad still.  If things get too out of control, you can always just drive 10 minutes in any direction to find yourself a lake to go swimming in.

Alright I think i'm done ranting on how much I love Minnesota.  Please ask me any questions you may have as I love to explain everything I know about this area...

:bongload:  :ganja:  :vaped:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#274095 - 09/01/09 09:56 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

:lol: you are just like all Minnesotans.....Iowa is far superior :rofl:. Now let the fight commence! I like Minnesota though it is really pretty. But cold winters and everything you listed sound like Iowa except for the lakes and superior haha. Iowa as well has been awarded "Most Liveable State" didnt know maine was.... Or education systems are at least about the same in both states. Minnesotas govt. Sucks though they need to fix the roads!

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#274172 - 09/01/09 11:17 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
Our education systems are at least about the same in both states. Minnesotas govt. Sucks though they need to fix the roads!

QFT!!!

:lol: That's fucking funny that even you know the roads are terrible... Actually they are finally getting shit done since the Stimulus money.

Education is very good in both states as you say...

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#274179 - 09/01/09 11:26 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

lol all Minnesotans know the roads are terrible....that makes me laugh. I dont know if you have ever driven on the road to mankato through pemberton and st. clair. But that road is probably the worst one in the state if not the country.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#274199 - 09/01/09 11:44 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Lol probably I used to travel down there weekly.  Aw man my buds came out so prime dude... I can't stop smoking em...

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#274206 - 09/01/09 11:46 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Heres my adress 350 S. 5th St. Minneapolis, MN 55415. Send me some. But be sure to google map the adress first.

Offlinemeatcakeman
You Have Heard of the Yetti
Male

#274246 - 09/02/09 04:03 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
:lol: you are just like all Minnesotans.....Iowa is far superior :rofl:. Now let the fight commence! I like Minnesota though it is really pretty. But cold winters and everything you listed sound like Iowa except for the lakes and superior haha. Iowa as well has been awarded "Most Liveable State" didnt know maine was.... Or education systems are at least about the same in both states. Minnesotas govt. Sucks though they need to fix the roads!

It's all about the West Coast, nigguh.

:scarface:

--------------------
sǝıqɐq ɹɐʇ

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom