Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Cyber smoke session... [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #267296 - 08/19/09 01:29 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I love it during and after a rainstorm.  THat's when all the cool bugs and animals come out.  Frogs turtles and crawdads oh my!

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Re: Cyber smoke session... [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #267298 - 08/19/09 01:30 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Im also joining this smoke session.  :grin:  Only a couple hits though.  I got to go back to work.  :frown:

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineHarlz

Loc: cloudz
Re: Cyber smoke session... [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #267301 - 08/19/09 01:32 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
they can but it depends on the recent weather conditions..... usually outside has less contaminants because of the massive air exchange anyway.....

you are a weed genius man, I would have neber peiced that together !

its crazy how the earth can just do things for itself, it would be fine without us, we are so out of place among the animals of earth,

I think we are aliens planted in a test environment and we succeeded.

Time to smoke a bowl:potleaf:

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: Cyber smoke session... [Re: Harlz]
    #267306 - 08/19/09 01:39 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

serious? you should really go camping with me sometime, I'll show you exactly how we fit in to nature.... it's really quite beautiful

--------------------

OfflineHarlz

Re: Cyber smoke session... [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #267309 - 08/19/09 01:40 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
serious? you should really go camping with me sometime, I'll show you exactly how we fit in to nature.... it's really quite beautiful

Briefly explain, you seem like a smart person and im in the mood to have my mind blown:vaped:

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

#267313 - 08/19/09 01:43 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Harlz said:
Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
they can but it depends on the recent weather conditions..... usually outside has less contaminants because of the massive air exchange anyway.....

you are a weed genius man, I would have neber peiced that together !

its crazy how the earth can just do things for itself, it would be fine without us, we are so out of place among the animals of earth,

I think we are aliens planted in a test environment and we succeeded.

Time to smoke a bowl:potleaf:

We are aliens man.  We all came from a mushroom spore from another galaxy billions of years ago.  we are the gallapagos of the universe.  surprised they didn't teach u that in high school.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: Cyber smoke session... [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #267317 - 08/19/09 01:48 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

The Universe is completely mind blowing.....i have multiple epiphanies per day just thinkin about life and existence in General....

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

#267324 - 08/19/09 01:54 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

well basically you just have to realize that all animals have specific adaptations to make their living situation more tolerable in their chosen environment. fish have gills because they need a way to extract dissolved oxygen from the water, we don't live in water so we have an equally elaborate, but very different method of extracting oxygen from our environment. Once you realize that our uncanny intelligence and self-awareness are really just an adaptation to cope with our surroundings I feel that human-kind starts to seem rather amazing. we don't have giant claws or a scorpion tail because our evolutionary path gently guided us towards using logic and curiosity as our weapons of survival. instead of having wings to escape danger we've invented alternative methods such as building protective shelters and weapons. our ability to manipulate our surrounding materials is by far the most advantageous adaptation possible.

However, throughout all this we originated on this planet tens of thousands of years ago, and clearly did not posses such extreme technology. when you go camping you can seriously feel the primitive feeling of loneliness and unimportance that reminds you just how big the planet is, and how small we are.  it's easy to feel disassociated while sitting on your couch or driving down the highway, but sitting at 13,000 feet above sea-level looking down on a pristine alpine lake over a mile below you you're reminded of exactly where we came from, and how our achievements in the intellectual realm have not just distanced us from our beginnings, but also brought us closer.

--------------------

Edited by Harry_Ba11sach (08/19/09 02:08 PM)

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

#267326 - 08/19/09 01:57 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I wish these pictures could even come close to capturing the feeling I got while standing on top of those mountains, but the immensity can only really be conveyed in person

--------------------

OfflineHarlz

#267328 - 08/19/09 01:58 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
well basically you just have to realize that all animals have specific adaptations to make their living situation more tolerable in their chosen environment. fish have gills because they need a way to extract dissolved oxygen from the water, we don't live in water so we have an equally elaborate, but very different method of extracting oxygen from our environment. Once you realize that our uncanny intelligence and self-awareness are really just an adaptation to cope with our surroundings I feel that human-kind starts to seem rather amazing. we don't have giant claws or a scorpion tail because our evolutionary path gently guided us towards using logic and curiosity as our weapons of survival. instead of having wings to escape danger we've invented alternative methods such as building protective shelters and weapons. our ability to manipulate our surrounding materials is by far the most advantageous adaptation possible.

However, throughout all this we originated on this planet tens of thousands of years ago, and clearly did not posses such extreme technology. when you go camping you can seriously feel the primitive feeling of loneliness and unimportance that reminds you just how big the planet is, and how small we are.  it's easy to feel disassociated while sitting on your couch or driving down the highway, but sitting at 13,000 feet above sea-level looking down on a pristine alpine lake over a mile below you you're reminded of exactly where we came from, and how our achievements in the intellectual realm have not just distanced us from our beginnings, but also brought us closer.

that seems so true I could totally beleive that, thanks man, even psychedellics affects us differently than animals because of the way we have evolved, so its like it tears down the walls we created through evoltuion and reutrns us to nature,

holy fuck

InvisibleFazed
and dazed

#267329 - 08/19/09 01:59 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Yeah, I can totally relate to that. I  :heart: camping! Sounds like you have awesome scenery though, how pleasant.

What dr00gz do ya normally take on a camping trip, that is if any at all.

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

#267330 - 08/19/09 02:00 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Mind sufficiently blown? :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleFazed
and dazed

#267331 - 08/19/09 02:00 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

:envious:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Re: Cyber smoke session... [Re: Fazed]
    #267333 - 08/19/09 02:02 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

the only drugs I usually take camping is weed and occasionally beer. if I'm hiking in somewhere to spend the night or climb a couple mountains I don't want extra weight from liquids like beer or booze, but weed is lightweight and awesome after a hard hike.

I've smoked a bowl on top of several 14,000ft+ mountains, including the summit of the two tallest peaks in the lower 48 states :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleFazed
and dazed

#267340 - 08/19/09 02:06 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
I've smoked a bowl on top of several 14,000ft+ mountains, including the summit of the two tallest peaks in the lower 48 states :grin:

That is so cool. It must have been the best feeling ever.

I've always thought psychedelics* are a fine mix with camping, but before anything else definitely weed.

:stoned:

*particularly the 'naturals'

--------------------

OfflineHarlz

#267342 - 08/19/09 02:09 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Mushrooms and camping
salvia and camping

but anyways yes my mind has been blown :crazy2:

InvisibleFazed
and dazed

#267346 - 08/19/09 02:12 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

can't forget mescaline

:awetrippie:

--------------------

OfflineHarlz

#267347 - 08/19/09 02:13 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

If youve never tried it you can ,

is it better than mushrooms?

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

#267348 - 08/19/09 02:13 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------

InvisibleFazed
and dazed

#267349 - 08/19/09 02:14 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

in my opinion, yes. but that's mainly because it relates to my personal characteristics more.

:psychsplit:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom