Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMonsignorBerric
Om Shanti Om

Loc: The Void
Re: Northern Lights and White Russian (seeds are on the way) [Re: FukDutch Passion]
    #233951 - 05/29/09 02:27 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

looking real good :smile:

--------------------
:egyptian:
Every man and every woman is a star
There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt
Love is the law, love under will
"Remember all ye that existence is pure joy; that all the sorrows are but as shadows; they pass & are done; but there is that which remains." -The Book of the Law 2:9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineherd
the responsible thizz head
Male

Re: Northern Lights and White Russian (seeds are on the way) [Re: MonsignorBerric]
    #233954 - 05/29/09 02:38 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

very good indeed :cool:

--------------------
Proud roach/dooby collector since 07

OfflineFukDutch Passion

Re: Northern Lights and White Russian (seeds are on the way) [Re: herd]
    #234491 - 05/31/09 04:04 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Alright an update I will def. be doing some lst on the next go should have done it this go but was a bit in a hurry.  Also still have a little issue with the leaves curling down but its much improved.

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: Northern Lights and White Russian (seeds are on the way) [Re: FukDutch Passion]
    #234601 - 05/31/09 01:40 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Looking Good

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

OfflineFukDutch Passion

Re: Northern Lights and White Russian (seeds are on the way) [Re: KaptKid]
    #235871 - 06/03/09 08:40 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Allright the stretch is starting to slow down we have bud sights now all over time to fill out.

Offlineherd
the responsible thizz head
Male

#235897 - 06/03/09 10:47 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

weee weeeh look at the beauts

--------------------
Proud roach/dooby collector since 07

OfflineFukDutch Passion

Re: Northern Lights and White Russian (seeds are on the way) [Re: herd]
    #241941 - 06/22/09 05:40 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

alright a little update apparently my water is beyond hard and I've developed an mg def. tha t won't stop other than that they are looking alright a few more weeks!

sorry still learning to use the camera!

Edited by FukDutch Passion (06/22/09 06:31 AM)

OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

#241961 - 06/22/09 08:59 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

They look good! I just started some NL by nirvana so I hope they turn out looking as good as yours :laugh:

OfflineFukDutch Passion

Re: Northern Lights and White Russian (seeds are on the way) [Re: FrozenReality]
    #242090 - 06/22/09 05:17 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I 'm going scrog with the NL's next
I think it they will really produce weight with this method

OfflineAudz

#242093 - 06/22/09 05:32 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Daaaaaaaaaamn, man; those look amazing!

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Northern Lights and White Russian (seeds are on the way) [Re: Audz]
    #242197 - 06/23/09 12:42 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

+K to you man!  I like how fat that nug is at the top, looks like a mini-football!  Keep us posted ok?  :thumbup:

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineFukDutch Passion

Re: Northern Lights and White Russian (seeds are on the way) [Re: Inverted]
    #243233 - 06/26/09 01:55 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I took a few better shots this time

Offlinedeadheadjpc2000
What's the Haps??
Male User Gallery

Loc: BehindTheRedwoodCurtain,
    #243240 - 06/26/09 02:28 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Damn...Excellent!! Very nice-looking

Peace and Light

OfflineGuerrilla
Stranger

Re: Northern Lights and White Russian (seeds are on the way) [Re: deadheadjpc2000]
    #243241 - 06/26/09 02:37 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Looking beautiful man, congrats :laugh:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Northern Lights and White Russian (seeds are on the way) [Re: Guerrilla]
    #243270 - 06/26/09 05:41 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah man I'm pretty impressed, the only thing I noticed was the first picture the nug looked a little fluffy but maybe that isn't really the case... Otherwise they are starting to look so frosty!!!
:doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle:
:doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle::doggystyle:

Lol sorry for that I'm a little high

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (06/26/09 05:43 PM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#243272 - 06/26/09 05:43 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Someone needs to put that in their sig... Heh

--------------------

OfflineFukDutch Passion

#243282 - 06/26/09 06:11 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Yeah man I'm pretty impressed, the only thing I noticed was the first picture the nug looked a little fluffy but maybe that isn't really the case... Otherwise they are starting to look so frosty!!!

Lol sorry for that I'm a little high

Yea I had a few different pheno's show up and one just didn't make the cut almost no bud!
I think I need a better exhaust system the temps can get pretty bad at times
and my starting water was kinda of screwing them up  sooo I think its reflected in these
buds I have 2 plants that filled out quite nice but stilled didn't quite get there.
I'm dwc now so I have one clone in there and hopefully do a  scrog with this strain!
heres a pic of me barely doing it in soil and blowing it up dwc! Did everything the same for these 2 plants and this was all I needed to switch over!

Offline4747
nope

Loc: east coast
    #243393 - 06/27/09 12:24 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

That's sick brotha :awedrugs:

--------------------

Offlinetheman420

#277647 - 09/09/09 11:56 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

they are looking really nice man, how are they doing now? i had 5 plants going on a hillside where no one goes( at least i thought) and than came back about a week later to check on them and they where gone. I guess its back to square one with no good quailty seeds and yet another place to find to grow.

Hopefully my other ones back in the states are doing well!!:confused:

--------------------
num,num,num.....mmmm......num,num,num

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom