Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFukDutch Passion

Nirvana Strains
    #228495 - 05/20/09 05:43 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Hey I've access to allot of different Nirvana seeds cheap and want some peoples opinion on what strains of theirs is best?
I currently have their NL's going but want something maybe a bit stronger.
Thanks for the replies!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemasterflush
Re: Nirvana Strains [Re: FukDutch Passion]
    #228533 - 05/20/09 10:50 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I am a fan of nirvana seeds.  My favorite to grow and smoke are White Rhino, Skunk #1, Bubblicious, and ak-48.

The one's I liked the least were citral, and white widow (I got bad genetics)

The white rhino's have the best chance at getting a good phenotype from seed.  I have gotten three different pheno's using 50 seeds.  The short dense indica pheno is the best.  It clone's VERY easy.

Bubblicious is cool, it really taste like gum!  Great high, but out of 50 seeds, there are over 5 phenotypes.  Three of the female pheno's I got turned hermaphrodite.  It took a while to get a stable plant going. 

Skunk #1 is easy to grow, takes a lot of abuse and alway's finish's great.  Even under bad enviroment it will recover fast. 

Swim has some ak-48's finishing right now, it's his first time with them. They smell awesome!  out of 25 seeds he got 17 female's, three of which are small indica type pheno's.  They look the best.  Very dense bud's.  Can't wait to smoke them!

With the citral and white widow only 10 seeds each were tried, and each batch only got two females.  Each female was weak.  one citral female turned hermie.  I blame bad genetics in the seeds I got.  I have seen other peoples widows' and citral turn out great from nirvana.

Hope this helps!

OfflineFukDutch Passion

Re: Nirvana Strains [Re: masterflush]
    #228568 - 05/20/09 12:22 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds great def. have given me a few idea's. The bubblicious sounds good.  Is their skunk pretty potent?
Quick question whats with the SWIM I can't for the likes of me see how using that would ever cover your ass I noticed allot of that on Drug forums as well, not trying to be a dick.

Offlinemasterflush
    #228618 - 05/20/09 02:33 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Lol, I guess using SWIM is an old habit that comes out sometimes. 

The skunk was good. not great, but not bad. I did not start mine from seed, it was a gift from a friend.  it clone's very easy.  works great outside too

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Nirvana Strains [Re: masterflush]
    #231829 - 05/25/09 05:11 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Hawaiian x Skunk
Pure Power Plant
Ice (ive smoked but never grown or seen grown)

I wanna try their maui waui also.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Nirvana Strains [Re: captain.koons]
    #231833 - 05/25/09 05:23 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

If your an expierienced grower there blue mystic is a good yielding, fairly strong blueberry cross breed, that has a higher potency and yield than blue berry, but is difficult to grow, especially if your not using hydro. Otherwise, im dying to try and get some White Lightning Seeds.

Side note: i dont know if nirvana stocks them ,and its a somewhat unknow strain, but Blue Kush is an amazing plant. My buddy is currently growing and that shit grows big fast, and the bud is potent and tastes and smells amazing. I will have a journal of it soon, assuming my seedling isnt a male.

Edited by Integra21 (05/25/09 05:26 PM)

OfflineJeff Funk
 User Gallery

Re: Nirvana Strains [Re: Integra21]
    #236822 - 06/06/09 01:04 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Glad to hear someone has had success with their seeds. I had papaya and hashberry from them and the few seeds that did germinate were either males or very weak females that eventually died. Another problem I had with their seeds is for some reason most grew upside down, meaning the roots started to come out the top of the rockwool instead of the plant itself.

--------------------
@Str8dankgenetics

OfflineFukDutch Passion

Re: Nirvana Strains [Re: Jeff Funk]
    #237131 - 06/07/09 04:02 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

meaning the roots started to come out the top of the rockwool instead of the plant itself.

lol!  I think you just flip the seed around j/k never heard of that one.

Edited by FukDutch Passion (06/07/09 04:03 AM)

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Nirvana Strains [Re: Jeff Funk]
    #237132 - 06/07/09 04:11 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Jeff Funk said:
Glad to hear someone has had success with their seeds. I had papaya and hashberry from them and the few seeds that did germinate were either males or very weak females that eventually died. Another problem I had with their seeds is for some reason most grew upside down, meaning the roots started to come out the top of the rockwool instead of the plant itself.

Imachavel? Is that you?

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Nirvana Strains *DELETED* [Re: FukDutch Passion]
    #237133 - 06/07/09 04:14 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by captain.koons

Reason for deletion: reposting

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineFukDutch Passion

#237134 - 06/07/09 04:24 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I've never had problems with my roots growing up and out of my garden with my thousands of seeds I've planted.

I've never used rockwool just hydroton and net potts but I've never had this happen either. Don't think that I would default Nirvana in any way.

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #237135 - 06/07/09 04:34 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

er.. I was just going to repost.

The only time I've seen it happen is with plants/trees that are expected to have their roots grow out of soil.

NEVER though and I mean NEVER have I seen a cannabis plant do this. Nor a tomato, carrot (unless you count the top of the tap root), and other misc garden veggies.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineJeff Funk
 User Gallery

#237150 - 06/07/09 09:41 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

captain.koons said:
Quote:

Jeff Funk said:

Imachavel? Is that you?

NO. But after doing some research I guess it was my fault, I was misinformed b4 and was planting them upside down.lol I guess I was having luck of the draw with other seeds that I guess turned themselves around and the roots grew down toward the heat generated from the heating mat. And with the success of my other plants I thought I was doing it right. I'm glad I still got a pack of Bubblicious to do the germination the right way. But damn I still wish I had my Hashberry!

--------------------
@Str8dankgenetics

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies