Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Cannabis, Marijuana, Ganja & Greens >> Cannabis Cultivation

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinetony8404

nutrient help
    #218052 - 04/20/09 09:49 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Hello everyone, I just finished up making an aeroponic system. I have done DWC in the past but went to dirt instead and now tired of the dirt and want to try aeroponics.

The only problem is the nutrients, when I first started out was with DWC and I had used GH nutes. For soil I use the whole FoxFarm lineup, though i have not checked into these hydro lineup which I am about to depending on the cost I may have to resort to something that I can get by with. Any suggestions? I am not looking for top of the line right now, but I do want something good though.

Just incase your wondering I am just using regular seeds nothing fancy yet i tried that and wasted all i had ordered due to lack of experience so since i just started with aeroponics i will wait awhile.

Also, i am curious to see if anyone here experienced or is working with or knows about Fogponics? I have a fog device i bought at a mart store that was used for halloween you would put it in a bowl of water inside a pumpking and it would fog. Did not come with a floater for the fogger to sit in to float in the resevoir but i thought I could make one but not sure if this fogger i have is not the right type for using with a aeroponic system?

Just in case for my system i am using a 30 gallon rubber maid with a 3" service hole in the lid with a cap and have not decided on 2 or 4 plants yet. I am using a 300 GPH fountain/pond pump, no sprayers i read using 1/16 drill bit holes were better when aimed to reflect off the side walls to create a mist. Dont know but I am gonna try it. I was going to use 3" net pots with hydrotron. I thought if i added the fogger to this system it would be a plus right??

thanks guys

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDr. Penguin
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: nutrient help (moved) [Re: tony8404]
    #218901 - 04/23/09 10:19 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

This thread was moved from Soil & Organic Nutrients.

Reason:
Better in the Hydro section.

OfflineJeff Funk
 User Gallery

Re: nutrient help (moved) [Re: Dr. Penguin]
    #222527 - 05/03/09 10:55 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Why make two posts asking the exact same question?

--------------------
@Str8dankgenetics

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Cannabis, Marijuana, Ganja & Greens >> Cannabis Cultivation