Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibletsollost
Master of Mopery

Re: Trailer Park Boys [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #190392 - 01/28/09 08:18 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

"rays good liquor, it's a dirty sassy liquor. :smells it: man that's sassy"

they went above and beyond with this one. i was pissed they changed the intro until i saw the whole thing. yall know that Ray is actually the producer of the show

--------------------
GUNGA GALUNGA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: Trailer Park Boys [Re: tsollost]
    #190396 - 01/28/09 08:21 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Yup I knew that about Ray. There's a behind the scenes special out there called "The Heart of Dartmouth" or something to that effect. Interviews cast members and Ray and another guy who created the show talk about how they came up with the idea.

And yea, that new special was fucking great. Just the fact they rented out that hall and on the sign out front it read:

FREE LIQUOR

FREE DOPE

NO DICKS

:lmao:

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: Trailer Park Boys [Re: coexist]
    #190399 - 01/28/09 08:24 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

coexist said:
"Holy fuck Ricky, you know who you are? You're dope man! He can smoke a pound in a single bound." -Bubbles

he cracks me the fuck up

Ricky: Boys, what the fuck is up with me getting shot with three darts, and it didn't even affect me? I must be like a superhero or something.

Julian: Maybe you've got so much dope in your system, you're immune, Rick.

Bubbles: Well, if that's the case, then Julian, he is like a superhero. Holy fuck, Ricky, you know who you are? You're Dope-Man! He can smoke a pound in a single bound.

:lol:

--------------------

Invisibletsollost
Master of Mopery

#190407 - 01/28/09 08:51 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

i fuckin love that show. anybody know where i can get the dvd's where it isn't super expensive to special order or some shit

--------------------
GUNGA GALUNGA

Invisiblebeatyou
Male User Gallery

Loc: 512/atx
    #190422 - 01/28/09 09:25 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

seems like all TV show DVDs are way overpriced, sucks

--------------------
this is me on a bar, 3 methrolls (up 4 days), ketamine, and some good acid two years ago.

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

#190508 - 01/29/09 01:38 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

tsollost said:
i fuckin love that show. anybody know where i can get the dvd's where it isn't super expensive to special order or some shit

No, but I could probably get you a torrent with all the seasons, specials, movies etc.

--------------------

Offlinecoexist

#190551 - 01/29/09 06:43 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Randy: Hey, you like to party?
Barb: Randall? Are you a male prostitute? You are, and you've been drinking!
Randy: No, I work construction down in Florida and I have some time off for the holidays.
Barb: Randall....
Randy: Ok, I am a male prostitute, and I've had a couple drinks.

InvisibleDr. Penguin
 User Gallery

Re: Trailer Park Boys [Re: coexist]
    #192537 - 02/05/09 09:58 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Best fucking show ever. 'eeeeeeuuuunnnnnnn'-bubbles

'Why don't you make like a tree and get the fuck out of here leahee' - ricky

--------------------
* My Cab
* How to Build a Grow Tent
* Fan Speed Control 101
* Easy Butane Extraction

Not responsible for advice not taken.

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: Trailer Park Boys [Re: Dr. Penguin]
    #192546 - 02/05/09 11:01 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Official Message From Mike Clattenburg:

12/01/2008

Hi Everyone,

Over the past few months there has been a lot of discussion among our fans and those in the media about the future of Trailer Park Boys. Will there be another season, another special, another movie? The last thing we want to do is keep our loyal fans in the dark about the show we have all loved doing for the past eight years, so we’d like now to shed some light.

We have a final one hour television special, “Say Goodnight To The Bad Guys”, which goes to air on Showcase on Sunday, December 7, 2008. Then after that, our sequel movie, “Countdown To Liqour Day” (working title), is due to be released in Canadian theatres in October, 2009.

But, after that, there will be no more. Yes, it’s the end of Trailer Park Boys. Our fans have been so supportive and inspiring, and we thank everyone for their support. Much love and thanks from all of us at Sunnyvale Trailer Park.

- Mike Clattenburg

There you have it. The only new TPB left is the sequel to the movie. That sucks I never want it to end. Hopefully that movie will be pretty epic though.

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

#192736 - 02/05/09 07:54 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

The door is closing on Canada's greatest hoser party. But don't worry -- a new ton of low-rent fun is on the horizon.

Much to the disappointment of devotees, the Trailer Park Boys TV series wrapped up last month with a final episode: "Say Goodbye to the Bad Guys." A Trailer Park Boys feature film is due out this fall -- after that, Canada's favourite dope-smoking numbskulls are on permanent hiatus.

The good news for those who adore the antics of Ricky, Julian and Bubbles is that the three actors are writing a new series.

"Tentatively, right now, it's called The Drunk and on Drugs Happy Fun-Time Hour. That's just a working title,'' said Robb Wells, a.k.a. Ricky.

Trailer Park Boys creator Mike Clattenburg -- who pulled the plug on the highly rated TV series after seven seasons -- is not part of the new project.

Wells said he, Julian (John Paul Tremblay) and Bubbles (Mike Smith) have already written five episodes of The Drunk and on Drugs Happy Fun-Time Hour.

The black comedy's first season will likely consist of six or seven episodes. Wells believes it will air this fall or early in 2010.

Rather than reprising their Trailer Park Boys characters, the trio will play different, multiple roles.

"That way, instead of getting one new version of each of us, you're getting five or six,'' Wells said.

On Trailer Park Boys he plays Ricky, a marijuana-puffing, generously side-burned wastrel who steers a ruined clunker (the "S--mobile'') and learns to read by examining labels on frozen food packages. Wells, Tremblay and Smith are currently touring a stage version of Trailer Park Boys.

"It's more or less a variety show,'' said Wells from Treasure Island, Fla., where he was vacationing with his girlfriend and daughter. "It starts out as a puppet show. Then it quickly gets derailed, just kinda turns into a big party. Lots of alcohol. Lots of crowd participation and stuff. Bubbles performs a couple of songs.''

The cast of Trailer Park Boys was reportedly surprised and disappointed when Clattenburg -- a friend since high school -- abruptly announced in November the series would end. On the phone, Wells said there was no falling out between Clattenburg and the cast, either before or after the move.

"No. We have to respect each other's decisions, I guess. It's been a lot of years. (Clattenburg) mentioned in season five or six that that might be the last year. He wants to move on and do some other things.''

What turned into a Canadian phenomenon started as a black-and-white movie, Trailer Park Boys, shot by Clattenburg a decade ago. His pals -- Wells and Tremblay -- played two goofy petty criminals. A producer saw the short film at the Atlantic Film Festival, and the popular Showcase TV series followed.

Before that, Wells and Tremblay had only acted in amateur comedy videos they created as a hobby. Before turning to showbiz full time, Wells (who was born in Moncton, N.B., and holds a business degree) ran a pizza restaurant/bar with Tremblay. The pizza joint was not particularly lucrative, he added.

That original Trailer Park Boys film was shot in a mock-documentary style, just like the TV show. It contains a scene in which the heroes are hired as "pet assassins.''

"Some people thought it was a real documentary, unfortunately,'' Wells recalled. "We were in Prince Edward Island one time and someone came up . . . They wanted us to take care of this dog that was driving them nuts next door.

"This guy came back, he actually had the money in his hand. I was like, 'You're joking, right?' He goes, 'No.' And then it got really awkward and weird. ''

While Wells insists that 90 per cent of the fans are nice people, some tend to forget that these actors are not the characters they play. Wells, for instance, is constantly handed joints by followers who believe he shares Ricky's lust for reefer.

This proved embarrassing when Wells once attended a function for a Trailer Park Boys season premiere.

"A fan was very adamant about giving me some weed and smokin' some weed with me. And I was with my grandmother at the time. She just couldn't comprehend what the hell was goin' on.''

Another curious bit of Robb Wells trivia: the Globe and Mail once reported that the actor and Prime Minister Stephen Harper are distantly related.

Wells says this is not true.

"My sister's actually a teacher, and she tried to trace it back. She couldn't find anything even close to being related to him,'' he said.

As for Harper, Wells noted: "I'm not overly a fan. That was the other thing that was kind of, uh . . . strange.''
© Copyright (c) Canwest News Service

http://www.calgaryherald.com/entertainment/road+with+Trailer+Park+Boys/1159261/story.html

--------------------

Invisibletsollost
Master of Mopery

#192743 - 02/05/09 08:05 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

hell yeah, i'm over at my boys house who has direct tv and TPB is comin on. looks like the beginning of the seasons too

--------------------
GUNGA GALUNGA

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

#192770 - 02/05/09 09:04 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

lol DirectTV? Is it censored to hell?

--------------------

Invisibletsollost
Master of Mopery

#192772 - 02/05/09 09:07 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

hell no. it had cyrus callin people fuckin pricks and everybody tellin everybody else to fuck off. leahee still had a mustache, it was great

--------------------
GUNGA GALUNGA

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

#192774 - 02/05/09 09:11 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Haha Cyrus is such a dick. Have you seen the newest special Say Goodnight To The Bad Guys yet?

--------------------

Invisibletsollost
Master of Mopery

#192775 - 02/05/09 09:15 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

hell yeah. i watched it as soon as i heard about it. they're all in jail together now. that's the shit. but as far as episodes and specials go that's how the story ends?

--------------------
GUNGA GALUNGA

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

#192784 - 02/05/09 09:25 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Well, as far as the series goes that is supposed to be the last episode. They are filming another movie which may or may not tie in to that story line.

p.s.

I'm mad blazed right now after smoking a bunch of hash via hot knives fucking Ricky style!!

--------------------

InvisibleDr. Penguin
 User Gallery

#192802 - 02/05/09 10:13 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

"Now just chill out, take this hash, and go do some hot knives on the stove there. When your done with that I want you to pull all the aluminum foil off the walls." ~Ricky

Im half way through the 5th season, I'm trying to slow down to drag it out. I don't want it to end. :frown:

--------------------
* My Cab
* How to Build a Grow Tent
* Fan Speed Control 101
* Easy Butane Extraction

Not responsible for advice not taken.

Invisibletsollost
Master of Mopery

Re: Trailer Park Boys [Re: Dr. Penguin]
    #192803 - 02/05/09 10:27 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i would almost recommend that. go ahead and finish it up though and just re watch them. they're definitely worth it

--------------------
GUNGA GALUNGA

Offlinehobbit161
 User Gallery

#193046 - 02/06/09 10:30 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i never seen the series, just the movie, but I bet the series is even better!

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: Trailer Park Boys [Re: hobbit161]
    #193146 - 02/07/09 01:08 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

hobbit161 said:
i never seen the series, just the movie, but I bet the series is even better!

thats probably true

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order