Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline2Cents
Male

Loc: WA
Oh shit I fucked up
    #183627 - 01/17/09 01:58 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

So I planted three seeds and only one sprouted. it got about as tall as a tooth pick before I fucked it up but heres what happened. So I was told by some people on the growery that I needed to move my plants closer to my CFL's which I agreed with but I made the mistake of forgetting to come home one day during my lunch hour to water my plant and then I get home and the poor little thing is wilted and laying down. So I am sure the fucking this is guna die but I prop the thing up on a little stand and start watering better. now its standing up on its own and its still green but the top is all shriveled and a wilted. there isn't and dead brown spots but it isn't looking too good.

My question is, will it live?

--------------------
I had two bowls for breakfest one was cereal. Long live the Growery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAKSE

Re: Oh shit I fucked up [Re: 2Cents]
    #183632 - 01/17/09 02:54 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I've seen shriveled seedlings perk right back up after given some water.  However, if it was stressed enough, it will be stunted and growth will be hindered (it will grow much slower).  IMO I would just germ. some more seeds, especially if you only had 1 seedling the size of a toothpick.  It's not really worth your trouble to deal with one stuned plant that could turn out to be a male anyways.:shrug:

OfflineCerveau
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shit I fucked up [Re: 2Cents]
    #183645 - 01/17/09 03:48 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I don't really consider it trouble to water more often. You might as well do what you can for it now.

I germinate in a wet paper towel for 3-7 days, more or less until the seedling has shed the outer shell. This way I know for a fact that say in your example, why and when two seedlings went bad and one actually grew.

(Please keep in mind I'm no professional. I'm just stating what I do.)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds