Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMassSpectrometer
Ion Cyclotron

are seeds legal to buy in america
    #170698 - 12/26/08 07:52 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

i found a site and dont no if its legitimate

--------------------
LSD has the potential to counter the psychological problems induced by materialism, alienation from nature through industrialization and increasing urbanization, lack of satisfaction in professional employment in a mechanized, lifeless working world, ennui and purposelessness in wealthy, saturated society, and lack of a religious, nurturing, and meaningful philosophical foundation of life. -Albert Hoffman

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleThreeLittleBirds
A Guy
Male

Re: are seeds legal to buy in america [Re: MassSpectrometer]
    #170699 - 12/26/08 07:53 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Use the search feature and :google: no they are not legal

--------------------

"Rise up this mornin,
Smiled with the risin sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true........"

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: are seeds legal to buy in america [Re: ThreeLittleBirds]
    #170704 - 12/26/08 08:35 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

certain overseas seed company's fail to not fail to send seeds if you know what I mean :P

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#170721 - 12/26/08 09:24 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Welcome to the Growery. :gethigh:

It's one thing to make such a post as your first post. It's worse though to make it your only post. Stick around and redeem thy self. :cool:

OfflineMassSpectrometer
Ion Cyclotron

Re: are seeds legal to buy in america [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #170723 - 12/26/08 09:44 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

for sure man, time to smoke this joke

--------------------
LSD has the potential to counter the psychological problems induced by materialism, alienation from nature through industrialization and increasing urbanization, lack of satisfaction in professional employment in a mechanized, lifeless working world, ennui and purposelessness in wealthy, saturated society, and lack of a religious, nurturing, and meaningful philosophical foundation of life. -Albert Hoffman

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#170726 - 12/26/08 09:48 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

May as well get some use out of this thread. OP, I am not picking on you at all in anyway here. You just happened to highlight a question I have always had but am rarely bored enough to ask anyone. I'm not even asking you. I'm asking everyone.

America. Why is it that people refer to the US as America? Everyone always knows exactly what they mean and never question it either. I mean there is a North America and a South America. Many countries are located within them and only one is the US. Yet any time someone says America non of those other countries are even considered. We all know that you mean the US. What is up with that?

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#170727 - 12/26/08 09:52 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MassSpectrometer said:
for sure man, time to smoke this joke

:lol: That's more like it though I'm not sure I ever had joke. Well... yeah... I'm pretty sure I have but I'm one of those who can't ever remember a joke.

OfflineMassSpectrometer
Ion Cyclotron

#170730 - 12/26/08 10:08 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

well let me tell you why i did that. because this is a site location in the united states, therefore america is obvious to you guys. also i was talking about laws and no continent has laws throughout the entire place, only one place that is a country could be referred to as america.

--------------------

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#170741 - 12/26/08 10:25 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I know all of that. My question is why? Why are Canadians and Mexicans not considered Americans? I really think that it's simply because it is so easy to remember and say the plural forms with those two and most others. Canada Canadians, Mexico Mexicans. Just rolls right out. United states is already plural. Complicates things. United statesmen? What about the women? United statesans. Just doesn't sound right. "The US" isn't too hard. Two words though. Fucks some people up right from the beginning. What do we do about this? Maybe there is some activist site out there and they are working on getting this fixed already. I hope they do it naked. I love how hippies always protest everything by getting naked. Now that is something that needs to catch on with more groups.

OfflineMassSpectrometer
Ion Cyclotron

#170744 - 12/26/08 10:30 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

because we are the true americans, all the rest are faking

--------------------

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#170746 - 12/26/08 10:35 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Good enough for me. That get ya your first 5 :mushroom2: Just remember that I can always take them back on don't give a flying fuck if you do the same. :grin:

OfflineMassSpectrometer
Ion Cyclotron

#170747 - 12/26/08 10:37 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

uh oh now im pressured to be nice to you or else you will take back your ratings, you sly devil you

--------------------

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#170748 - 12/26/08 10:38 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#170750 - 12/26/08 10:40 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Nah. I'm not like that. If you are an ass I'll just delete it. If you are an ass to me in particular then that's when I change it to 0. :lol:

OfflineMassSpectrometer
Ion Cyclotron

#170758 - 12/26/08 10:56 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

sounds good I smoke too much ganja to ever be an ass, thats just not my style, rastafarian wins

--------------------

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#170762 - 12/26/08 11:01 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

:thumbup:

Me too though at times I get too high and over ANALyitical causing people to think I'm an ass when I'm really just well... what I just said.

:jah:

OfflineMassSpectrometer
Ion Cyclotron

#170764 - 12/26/08 11:05 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

theres nothing wrong with precision, cut it all with a scalpel i say, analyzation leads to a HIGHer understanding

by the way this site has a red squiggly under the word "analyzation" even though its spelled right, they need to update their word list thats ridiculous

--------------------

OfflinePotty Mouth
    #194234 - 02/10/09 05:50 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Question: Why do US'ers say "America"?

Well, the reason we currently do it is because we've been doing it since 1776. From "United States OF America" to "America, America, God shed his grace on thee" to "The American Flag" to "Good Morning, America!"

But why we started, I do not know. Maybe because the US basically bacame America's "It-Boy" after the revolution.

--------------------
I forget my signature....

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

Re: are seeds legal to buy in america [Re: Potty Mouth]
    #194258 - 02/10/09 06:09 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I've often wondered the same thing. Welcome to teh Growery. :gethigh:

Invisibleltd
 User Gallery

#194292 - 02/10/09 07:05 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

:ilold: at yer title/avatar

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds