Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCaptainKirk
Sailing the Seas of Cheese

roots in a week
    #11062 - 04/23/08 09:18 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

alright , so i know there are a million ways to get clones to root..this is my method..works like a champ for me..here goes..

get yourself a rubbermaid  tub ..or something similar  drill a couple of hole in it .the holes are for the airline ....i use 2 airstones in my tub..powered of course by a  fish pump... 

fill the tub up with about an inch of water , i just use tap and never have any trouble..i know my water though... then i just get clear cheap plastic cups... make 5 or so holes in the bottom of the cups ,so that the water in the tub will get in the cups.which are filled with perlite...

i cover my tub with a piece of clear plastic and tape it snug...it stays perfect for the clones..mist once a day and you are set..

and yeah i use root tone on my cuts:)

here are some pics to clarify..first is the tub with the plastic on

next just shows the hole i had for my tubing ..this tub actually was used as half of a double tub...but thats another story

heres a shot of the clones in thier cups with the perlite..you can see the airstone and water as well

last shot is of the little roots forming just 7 days after being cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineYrat
Happy Planting
 User Gallery

Re: roots in a week [Re: CaptainKirk]
    #11550 - 04/24/08 11:49 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

awesome

clever way to recycle those old TiTs :laugh: hmmm.....

--------------------
"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded." - Abraham Lincoln

"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root"
~ Henry D. Thoreau
Strike The Root
                                                                                      :gethigh:

Offlineerb
 User Gallery

Re: roots in a week [Re: Yrat]
    #13011 - 04/25/08 09:20 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Looks effective.:thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder