Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

room dividers
    #118599 - 09/05/08 12:19 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

any ideas on what one could use to divide up a walk in closet into 2 separate rooms?

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblewowitch420
whippits n ribs
 User Gallery

Loc: 512 TX
Re: room dividers [Re: THEBats]
    #118612 - 09/05/08 12:39 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

wooden structure

--------------------

heady nugz

OfflineOgre812
Male

Re: room dividers [Re: wowitch420]
    #118644 - 09/05/08 12:56 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

You could make a light frame and put drywall on it, then put some molding on the corners so nobody sees the seam. (That is if anyone is looking for it.) I don't know why else they would be in your closet.  There isn't usually molding on closet corners though so it might give it away.  You never know.

OfflineSirius
Saturn Ascends

Loc: The Milky Way
Trusted Cultivator
    #118645 - 09/05/08 12:56 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

The easiest way, if you don't want to build anything, is to get some panda film, or some other kind of plastic sheeting. Cut it to the dimensions of the size the wall would be, and leave a couple inches more on each side (mark where the extra ends and the new wall begins). The excess will be folded over onto the side of the actual walls, and you'll simply tape (I'd suggest duct tape at first to really hold it in place, and clear plastic tape down along the edges because it works fine) along the excess on each side in order to hold this in place. If you do it right, you'll have it hanging nice and tight. Further down, you could make a horizontal cut over from the side for something to fold back to walk through.

I've done this before, with the exception of not needing to cut it to make a way to walk through, and it works really well, as long as you do it right. :wink:

--------------------

OfflineSirius
Saturn Ascends

Trusted Cultivator
Re: room dividers [Re: Sirius]
    #118725 - 09/05/08 02:21 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Also, that would only work if you were only interested in dividing the closet into a veg room and a flowering room; I just realized it was possible that you were talking about making a false wall to hide your grow, in which case, it wouldn't be stealthy at all. :wink:

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: room dividers [Re: Sirius]
    #118949 - 09/05/08 09:25 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

nope I'm dividing into a flower and veg room.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineSirius
Saturn Ascends

Trusted Cultivator
    #118968 - 09/05/08 11:02 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Well there you go then, quick, easy, and cheap. :wink:

Nailing thumbtacks into the wall at the top to help hold it in place where you'll be pulling to make it tighter might work better, but tape should work fine on its own too.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies