Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinehighasfuck
The last samuri
Male User Gallery

Loc: So Cal
A tale of love and deception
    #111314 - 08/19/08 12:45 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

A friend sent me this. Its a sex story of Shawn Johnson, Nastia luicia, and alicia

I dream about Nastia, Alicia, and Shawn in a love triangle. No, not a three-way, but one night Shawn was particularly aroused and had grown very close to her roommate, Alicia. Shawn had been having conflicting thoughts about her sexuality, particularly when watching Alicia undress. She knew her small Iowa town would never allow her to live such a lifestyle, but she still couldn't shake these feelings. One night she acted on them and let it slip to Alicia that she enjoys and cherishes their friendship, but is maybe seeking something more. Alicia pushes her down on the hotel bed and makes out passionately, yet fervently. What Shawn doesn't know is that Nastia and Alicia had been secretly making love for almost a year now, but Alicia had broken it off. It was during this makeout session that Nastia slowly opens the door and sees her two teammates making out on the bed. She slowly closes the door, and immediately formulates a plan to get back at Alicia for ending the relationship- and it was by using her new girlfriend, Shawn.

After the two finished exploring each others mouths as well as Shawn's sexuality, the two parted, panting and gasping but still holding onto each other through the customary skin-tight spandex uniforms. "That was amazing," the naive Iowan broke the silence with, "I had been wanting this for so long, and I'm just blown away that it's actually happening."

"No problem Shawn, let's just say the feeling's mutual. Ever since that first day back at the open try-outs in Indy I knew I wanted you." replied the brash 20 year old from 18-1land.

"How can you be so open about all this though? If my mom knew about all this, holy shit, she'd like fucking kill me. She'd stab me in the heart with a fucking crucif-" was all Shawn could get out before being thankfully interrupted by the blonde bombshell's moist lips."

Nearby Nastia sat in her room thinking about what she just saw. Her ex locking lips with the team's phenom? She knew she had to get back at her. Her first thought was to tell Marta, the coach, but she knew Marta was a lesbian. Hell, everybody knew that Bela was just a show for the press. She knew she had to attack her in the place she would hurt the most-her heart. She had always enjoyed those team exercises with Shawn...

Shawn wakes up with the phone ringing off the hook. She groggily sweeps the sleep from her eyes, lifts Alicia's limp arms from her bare chest and picks up the phone. It's Marta, she's called for a surprise practice on what's supposed to be their first and only day off in Beijing. Shawn leans over and plants a small peck on her newfound lover's lips.

"We have another damn practice beautiful. Maybe this time you won't fall off that bar." Shawn coyly reminds her.

"Oooohh, you really don't want to go down that road midget." the brash older girl replied with a smile. "You were awfully damn aggressive for a girl who claims to be new at this." said Alicia.

"Are you implying something?" asked Shawn with a slight grin.

"All I'm saying is that little miss golden girl may not be as straight and narrow as everyone thinks. C'mon, let's shower and get ready for practice." Alicia responded with a small pat on Shawn's bare thigh. With that the two girls jumped into the shower. Even after a long night of lovemaking, Shawn was still decidedly shy about showering down with another girl, sure she had done it plenty of times after practice, but it just was never this intimate. Alicia made sure to take the lead and slowly massaged Shawn as the hot water cascaded over the nubile young lovers. She spent plenty of time on her entire body but made sure to pay special attention to the rose between Shawn's supple yet powerful thighs. Shawn initially shuddered and jumped with each touch, but in no time she was allowing Alicia to explore each and every inch of her body with the relaxation of a professional.

After the two dried each other off, they got dressed (and slipped in some peeks of each others bodies one last time before practice). The two shared a long passionate kiss before opening the door, knowing they would have to put on their clean and straight disguises as soon as they entered the outside world...

"What took you two so long?" Asked Marta with her normal heavy Romanian accent. "The van was supposed to leave ten minute ago, come on!"

"I know exactly what took those two so damn long." Thought Nastia, but she knew she had to keep her lips shut. The van ride through downtown Beijing was awkward. The team had just gotten into town a week ago and only Chelsie and Nastia went to the pre-olympics practices held there in April. There was a distinct aura in the car that no one could seemingly shake. It seemed like something was up between Shawn and Alicia, who seemed at times to be too close and at other times seemed to be purposely avoiding each other. And Nastia was unusually silent the entire trip. Marta and Bela were up front, pointing out all the landmarks to the young girls as if they cared. They were far too concerned about their individual performances than the actual city.

The practice on the surface was usual. Marta was watching Alicia, as usual (she had a thing for older more developed girls) but she also seemed to notice that Shawn had been spending a lot of time with her. She even swore she saw Shawn grab her ass during a post-performance hug.

After practice Bela wanted to go see the Great Wall with the team and told the girls to go shower up. All of the girls went to the showers except Shawn and Nastia, who were still doing uneven bars trying to nail a new routine. It took almost ten minutes and the showers were empty as the other girls had already gone to get a bite to eat. Shawn and Nastia showered quickly (separately), but Nastia decided this was a perfect time to set her plan in motion. After getting dressed she walked by the still naked Shawn.

"Really nice job on those uneven bars today beautiful," Nastia said, and as she passed her she purposely brushed her hand by Shawn's sweet supple naked ass, leaving a visibly confused and aroused Shawn.

After a long day at the Great Wall, the team retired to their rooms and each girl ordered room service, which they enjoyed in Marta's room while watching the news report from back home. Apparently an NFL quarterback in Chicago had thrown a football across Lake Michigan from the midfield logo in Soldier Field. The alleged player declined to be named, but the ball had the words "Unleash the dragon" branded on the side.

After dinner the girls went to their own rooms, to presumably watch tv and get some sleep. This was not the case for Shawn and Alicia. The moment the door closed the two began ravaging each others bodies. Shawn quickly tore off Alicia's shirt, which was already amazingly taut from her ample cleavage. Alicia focused on both swallowing Shawn's face and unbuttoning her top. After the two had successfully removed each article of clothing from the others' body, the two collapsed in bed, still glued to each others' faces, parting only to take in a breath every few seconds. Alicia finally broke the kiss.

"Just lay back sexy." Alicia commanded the younger girl with obvious authority. She slid down Shawn's tight chest and focused her tongue and lips on Shawn's tender rosebud. The entire time Shawn was screaming her lungs out into the muffling pillow she had thrown onto her face. This didn't stop the noticeably aroused Nastia Lukin from hearing next door.

"Did you hear that? It sounds like Shawn's screaming or somehting." said Chelsie Memmel, Nastia's roommate.

"She probably just stubbed her toe go back to sleep." said Nastia, who immediately went back to touching herself to Shawn's pleasure-induced screams.

After an extremely powerful orgasm, and returning the favor, Shawn and Alicia lied in each others arms in the total dark.

Shawn couldn't sleep at all the entire night. She spent the better part of eight hours watching the numbers tick off the green alarm clock on the nightstand. She couldn't stop thinking about her new lover, and how amazing she was. It wasn't just about the amazing sex or that she had never experienced anything even remotely similar before. She also knew Alicia was a smart, independent, beautiful girl who she was beginning to think she could spend her entire life with happily. But then again there was the constant niggling suspicion that Nastia would be an absolutely AMAZING FUCK. Both of her parents were gold medal gymnsats, which led Shawn to believe that she fucked like a lynx.

She did finally get to sleep around 5 AM, only to be woken up two hours later by a tickling feeling of absolute pleasure. As she opened her eyes, she saw Alicia with her hand lost in the covers massaging her own private place.

"Good morning sleepyhead," whispered Alicia into Shawn's ear, licking the lobe after finishing the statement, all the while still working her magic on Shawn's rosebud. Shawn's body tensed and then immediately relaxed. A huge smile came over her face and Alicia walked with an entrancing wagging of her ass to the bathroom and started up the shower.

"I do expect you to repay me Shawn." said the beautiful Bostonite. With that, Shawn slowly broke out of her post-orgasmic aura and walked into the shower, where Alicia was leaning on the wall with her legs wide open. Shawn had no need to disrobe since the two hadn't used pajamas in days. She walked into the large shower, immediately got on her knees and put her tongue to good use.

After an experience that could at worst be called the greatest shower of either Shawn or Alicia's life and at best be described as the single most pleasurable experience Alicia's genitalia had ever experienced, the two hopped out of the steamy (and also musky) shower and began to get dressed. All the while the ashamed aura of shyness that surrounded the two during clothing and declothing sessions was noticeably absent. It seemed that Alicia and Shawn had absolutely no qualms about physical privacy anymore and neither had worn clothes since ripping off the US gymnastics gear the previous night. The two openly stared at each other with sly grins and would often stop undressing just to hold each other or kiss one another's ear or hands or any other body part.

The two eventually did end their erotic dressing escapade and immediately joined the rest of the team at the breakfast table in the hotel restaurant. Nastia was the only girl who noticed the undeniable newfound closeness that Shawn and Alicia shared. At the breakfast table the team talked about normal teenage girl things- last week's episode of "One Tree Hill", how sexy that star quarterback for the 2009 NFL Champion Chicago Bears is, and of course Chelsie's favorite topic- the unfathomable sexiness of the all-star second basemen for the Florida Marlins. Nastia clearly disagreed.

"How the fuck can you even say that?" started Nastia, "he's a fucking midget who sucks at baseball."

"I don't care," replied Chelsie, "I think he's cute, plus how can he suck at baseball if he got into the all-star game?" asked Chelsie.

"3 Errors and a GIDP is how." said the team's star, Shawn. "If you'll excuse me, I have to go touch up." she told the team on the way to the ladies' room. This was a perfect time to further her plan at revenge thought Nastia...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: A tale of love and deception [Re: highasfuck]
    #111315 - 08/19/08 12:46 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

no way I'm reading all that right now.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Invisiblewowitch420
whippits n ribs
 User Gallery

Loc: 512 TX
Re: A tale of love and deception [Re: THEBats]
    #111400 - 08/19/08 03:01 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

did kidaihuan write this?

--------------------

heady nugz

Offlineblunt master
up in smoke
Male

Loc: NY
Re: A tale of love and deception [Re: wowitch420]
    #111405 - 08/19/08 03:04 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

wowitch420 said:
did kidaihuan write this?

lolz i wouldn't be suprised

Offlinehighasfuck
The last samuri
Male User Gallery

Loc: So Cal
    #111407 - 08/19/08 03:04 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

No, he wrote the one about the chinese team. DUHHHHH plus only shawn johnson is 16

Invisiblewowitch420
whippits n ribs
 User Gallery

Loc: 512 TX
Re: A tale of love and deception [Re: highasfuck]
    #111415 - 08/19/08 03:11 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

She slid down Shawn's tight chest and focused her tongue and lips on Shawn's tender rosebud.

:ilold:

--------------------

heady nugz

InvisibleRoxum
Fulltime Doubter

#111416 - 08/19/08 03:13 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Alicia focused on swallowing Shawn's face

:dumblol:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder