Home | Community | Message Board


High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Dragnet LSD episode
    #106204 -

Funny episode of the old show Dragnet involving LSD in California in the late 1960's.

http://www.fancast.com/tv/Dragnet/89335/565956955/The-LSD-Story/videos




:rofl:


--------------------


baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dragnet LSD episode [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #106206 -

seen it so many times
i new that was the pic of the paint eater


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dragnet LSD episode [Re: Coaster]
    #106208 -

I remember the first time I ever saw it when I was a little kid watching Dragnet on Nick at Night. Now I consider the fact that because so many people in the world are idiots, they see that and think thats what LSD is really like. I was like 8 at the time, and to me that was like the first thing I'd ever heard of or seen about LSD, so I believed it.

Ahhhh propaganda :rolleyes:


--------------------


baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LSD: Trip or Trap? PsilocybinMike 5,901 18 05/22/08 07:40 PM
by PsilocybinMike
* Is Adventure Time A Gateway Drug To LSD, Homosexuality and the Rave Lifestyle? Deadkndys420 2,641 13 11/29/12 09:45 PM
by Sham87
* The World Tomorrow" With Julian Assange - Episode 1
( 1 2 all )
DeadHearts 4,992 38 04/18/12 03:51 AM
by eNtranceAsexit
* LSD as medicine!
( 1 2 3 all )
SpaceMonkey 14,798 48 11/04/09 10:30 PM
by 81renaissance
* CIA, and LSD??? trichocereus 2,682 5 05/09/10 03:55 PM
by Inverted
* Best south park episode? ZBrown 2,831 12 03/23/12 12:21 AM
by P-O
* Family Guy Star Wars Episodes MagashM 1,062 2 12/29/10 11:53 AM
by love
* Is LSD good for you? Manitou 1,035 3 08/27/13 03:48 PM
by CrayolaHalls

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
1,818 topic views. 0 members, 1,662 guests and 347 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.