Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetheman420

Top 44
    #79782 - 07/11/08 11:27 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

well i just wanted to post this cause this will be my first attempt to grow pot from a seed i know, top 44 i got the from Amsterdam in February and only one survived the trip.
Now it pretty big and is growing like crazy! i love to sit down next to it and chill. i put it in a pot so i can move it around if need be and mixed up a special potting soil from my compost, peat, and some verm. with some MGMC on the top. when i walk by it it stinks of high heaven! i think I'm really going to enjoy this if its a female, i have 4 other and another one on the way i didn't even know about!:grin:

any info on this strain like when it will start to bud and the lighting for it outdoors. it starts to get cold around the middle of October zone 5 i believe I'm in? Midwest.
What type of fertilizer is good? will miracle grow work?
Thanks for all the help ill try and post some sort of pic of it if i can? Thanks folks

--------------------
num,num,num.....mmmm......num,num,num

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineYrat
Happy Planting
 User Gallery

Re: Top 44 [Re: theman420]
    #80767 - 07/12/08 04:58 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

if it stinks to high heaven, and you haven't noticed any balls on it yet then i'm sure you have a nice girl on your hands.

sounds like it's happy, so keep doing whatever you're doing.

show us a pic!

--------------------
"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded." - Abraham Lincoln

"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root"
~ Henry D. Thoreau
Strike The Root
                                                                                      :gethigh:

Offlinetheman420

Re: Top 44 [Re: Yrat]
    #89237 - 07/20/08 04:19 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

im pretty sure its a female because at the very top of its begining to show signs of something and it looks like little pods of something to early to tell. I have reason to believe its female simply because of the smell that it produces!:grin:
Ill see if i cant get a pic with my bros camerma and post it maybe you guys would know. If it is its got another 6-8weeks of budding left(right)?

--------------------

OfflineYrat
Happy Planting
 User Gallery

#89369 - 07/20/08 06:57 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

well little pods are bad... but we definitely need a pic to tell

--------------------
"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded." - Abraham Lincoln

~ Henry D. Thoreau
Strike The Root

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #90950 - 07/23/08 12:53 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Yrat said:
well little pods are bad... but we definitely need a pic to tell

Yeah man pods or groups of pods are definately the opposite of what you would like to see, little boys have a couple balls so you want a Lady right?!?!?  Keep your eyes peeled for single sets of white hairs shooting out near the main stem at each node!!! They are already all over mine! :evil:

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Offlinetheman420

Re: Top 44 [Re: Inverted]
    #91275 - 07/23/08 04:55 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

im going to try and take a pic on my bros phone if i can his digital camera broke. i mite be moving and have no place for it maybe be a good time to start looking outside for a good spot! away from all the ditch here.

--------------------

Offlinetheman420

#93108 - 07/25/08 12:53 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

okay i got the pics but now im waiting for them to be sent to me from his phone! i got the side close up but you cant see little ball thing but i did see two white hairs coming out very small but covered in crystal already i think this is going to be amazing buds! i added a lil fun thing in one of the pics tell me if you can spot em!;)

Heres one there coming but slow...

--------------------

Edited by theman420 (07/26/08 05:51 PM)

Offlinetheman420

#109834 - 08/15/08 07:51 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

well some of the results are in today i see on two of my plants the ones that didn't get attacked by deer are showing signs of sex yes they are female!! I'm so Glad about this! the others are not showing signs yet which is probably good I'm thinking because if they where male they would have shown signs by now since the female are starting to right?

Anyway i dont think ill gt much bud from these but i still want to see how they grow into buds and what not!

--------------------

OfflineYrat
Happy Planting
 User Gallery

#109942 - 08/16/08 08:17 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

you are right, generally the males will show sex earlier than the females, or are extremely apparent by the time the females get around to showing preflowers.  the others are probably females too, but keep an eye on them just in case.

--------------------

~ Henry D. Thoreau
Strike The Root

Offlinetheman420

#110302 - 08/16/08 11:37 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

thanks for th advice Yrat ill be checking up on them DAILY, im planning to get a digital camera 2mrw if i can find a good deal than i can post the pics up myself.

I can wait for them to mature but just cant wait for the final product to be revealed! Ah the fruit of labor what a wonderful thing!:stoner:

--------------------

Offlinetheman420

#111770 - 08/20/08 10:35 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

well i know that my big one is a male im thinking im going to use it for seed reproduction on one of the female plants so i have good seeds for next year and he other female just budd. im not to sure about th other two plants what they are???

--------------------

Offlinetheman420

#112575 - 08/21/08 08:45 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

okay heres the news no digi yet but hopefully soon damn when i get high it seems nothing gets done but the smoke:stoner:

i have two males and three females I'm thinking of taking one of the males and females and use it for seed reup and the others just chop down and use as firewood, the female ill try to get buds off hopefully by my birthday in October ill have some nice sinsemilla to smok on!

--------------------

Offlinetheman420

#115827 - 08/29/08 12:11 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

okay i havent been keeping up with you guys lately let me fill you in.
Today i see that one of th eplants is a hermi and the other two are females for sure!

So out of 5 plants i got 2 females i kinda guessed this.
But im thinking i should have never pulled my male cuz now i wont have seeds for next years crop, can i breed with my hermi to produce female seeds or should i just pull it? it kinda suck maybe i should make some clones from the lower brances and bring them in or something?

--------------------

Offlinetheman420

#118970 - 09/05/08 11:09 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

here it is the long awaited pics! finally got myself i cheap digital camera. cant take close up shots cuz it get blurry but there still nice to look at the one with two tops is the hermi and ive took all the male flowers off now its covered in hairs and is budding up nicely!

the other two are females of top 44 they have white hairs but not as much as the hemri maybe they will have a sprout soon hope anyway!

--------------------

Offlinetheman420

#120184 - 09/10/08 10:52 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

the gods musta blessed me this morning it wasnt rainy or anything. time 10am sun coming up im baked outta my mind just got done cheffin it up with a bro and i go take a walk to my ganja plants i got some gud snaps of them kinda pruned the bigger fan leaves that where covering up the bud sites on the 2nd growth spots, maybe 3 or 4 leaves in total. the hermi is doing good as well as the rest all smelling very danki this morning! still have the smell on my hands!

--------------------

OfflineYrat
Happy Planting
 User Gallery

#120185 - 09/10/08 10:56 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i like that first pic :thumbup:

the other ones seem to be focused on the foreground or background, but i think they give a good general idea :laugh:

--------------------

~ Henry D. Thoreau
Strike The Root

Offlinetheman420

#120188 - 09/10/08 11:05 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

yea i know, the first one is real nice the others got a blur to em  i noticed just now. thats just hermiphidite one to the others stil got a bit before they get there i hope they can budd up fast because its starting to get cold again i think it got down to 38 or 42 last night but than it gets up to 70 during the day time.

--------------------

OfflineYrat
Happy Planting
 User Gallery

#120189 - 09/10/08 11:08 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

the last two pics are focused on the fan leaves closer to the camera, the second pic looks to be too close, and is actually focused on the leaves behind the bud. 

i learned most of what i know about photography from taking close-ups of my plants :lol:

--------------------

~ Henry D. Thoreau
Strike The Root

Offlinetheman420

#120229 - 09/10/08 01:13 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

ill have to take some more from a differnt direction see how they turn out i think im going to do now! im almost tempeted to see how it smokes but i can wait cuz i want it to be the best it can.

next year i hope to put horse manure in the ground when i till! this year it was just MG.

--------------------

Offlinetheman420

#120282 - 09/10/08 03:49 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

im back man these look sweet ass hell! im starting to understand this pic thing when do you guys think this will be done budding? couple weeks?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate