Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Viewing SARAtonin's Ratings (9 General: 3.0) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings by SARAtonin ] [ Rating Stats ] Pages: 1
OfflineGaV
Stranger
 User Gallery

I don't trust her
10/15/13 01:37 PM

She thinks she is a witch.

She talks a big game.  I haven't seen her really back it up yet in cannabis, drug, gaming, or otherwise.
OfflineSmokeSomeHash
Littlest pee pee on da block
 User Gallery

Loc: murica Flag
I dont understand
10/13/13 09:26 AM

Acid or no acid...

No mod or trusted cultivator should be sayin 4 week flush.

Using acid as an excuse makes you seem like those :underage: at the shroomery

And i agree with donkey and hawk
OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
stick around.
10/13/13 08:44 AM

Hopefully you stick around and contribute to the forums. If you do...i can guarantee you'll have the respect of older members.
It's unfortunate you had to be caught in the middle of the shit storm that Andy created. His Admin status is truly a disgrace to the community.

See ya on the boards :thumbup:
OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
~
10/12/13 08:29 PM

First, I wanted to tell you welcome to the Growery
I am sorry about all the drama that happened, I want you to know that it had nothing to do with youself. It was more about the fact that a new member could become trusted cultivator and moderator without having contributed to this place yet. It is very sad that it happened, and I hope you are not angry at any of us, we love this community and we felt this wasn't right.
I hope you will stick around anyway, haven't really had the time to meet ya or chat with ya, so I look forward to it!

I'm giving you 5 stars because I don't think it is right that some people rated you 0 or 1 just because of andy's actions, I doubt you had anything to do with it, and it is not right for you.
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

I'm sorry to do this
10/12/13 02:35 PM

But I'm in the same boat as Donkey.  I don't believe you deserve a TC tag until you have proven yourself.  And so far I am not seeing that.
OfflineTomCollins

Welcome to the Growery
10/12/13 01:54 PM

The title and the value of this rating may not quite match, but please hear my plea. I would like to extend my welcome to you, as a new member of this great small community.
For the time being, I must give you a low value rating because being a new comer, you have gained title and status beyond what is normal and perhaps even fair here and in most other forums. There are many great posters and excellent cultivators who have been here for years, exchanging information and knowledge, developing reputations and personalities that are not marked by little icons next to screenames, but by time and commitment given by the people behind them. Ultimately many members here have been contributing to the development of the culture that has manifested at these forums for years.

That is not to say you are a bad person - I don't know anything about you.... but I'm concerned about your trusted cultivator tag... link. and the lack of respect you have in this community at this time. |

New members have a right to know as well, who exactly they are talking with at the Growery.

So, once you earn your place in the community I will gradually increase my rating. :happyweed:
InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA
Hell yeah.
10/12/13 11:43 AM

Re: Re: What's your favorite munchie foods?

Cheese cake :awebig:
OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
birthday twin
10/11/13 08:59 PM

:albundy:
Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Loc: On the Lot
WELCOME!
10/09/13 09:22 PM

Such an awesome person, and really knows her weeds!
Pages: 1

Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.012 seconds spending 0.002 seconds on 6 queries.