

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,869
Last seen: 2 hours, 50 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#871879 - 03/20/25 10:32 AM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
I've never played D&D but if I do, that is going to be my campaign ^ 🤣
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,208
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 12 minutes, 11 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#871880 - 03/20/25 10:59 AM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
I used to play a lot with some friends. We got stoned when we could score and drank alcohol if we couldn't score Pot. I hated alcohol after I started smoking Ganja.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,578
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#871884 - 03/20/25 05:17 PM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,208
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 12 minutes, 11 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
#871885 - 03/20/25 05:36 PM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
I've been drinking the chug nozzle of 36 ever since.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,208
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 12 minutes, 11 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#871891 - 03/21/25 11:20 AM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
36 Mafia is down on the Set to Wet.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
yoosername
Strange

Registered: 06/09/17
Posts: 1,057
Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Last seen: 1 hour, 5 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#871894 - 03/21/25 06:21 PM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
Solid Log said: 36 Mafia is down on the Set to Wet.
NO WETTING ON THE SET!
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,208
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 12 minutes, 11 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
#871895 - 03/21/25 07:13 PM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
I think the 36 is hardcore enough to decide to Wet the Set.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,208
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 12 minutes, 11 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#871906 - 03/23/25 10:55 AM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
Hey Jenny! Are you still down with 36? My crew is harder core but no one is allowed to join it. It's a gang in transition with all the Buds.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,578
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#871922 - 03/24/25 08:55 PM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,869
Last seen: 2 hours, 50 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
#871929 - 03/25/25 11:35 AM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
You guys started this years grow yet?
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,208
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 12 minutes, 11 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#871930 - 03/25/25 12:03 PM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
I grow 10,000 plants and I am transitioning from traditional poison to organic. My field has the yield. The potency is the most. I Trip off the grip I got when I sick with my knot. Gold Chains.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
yoosername
Strange

Registered: 06/09/17
Posts: 1,057
Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Last seen: 1 hour, 5 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#871931 - 03/25/25 12:56 PM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
Solid Log is growing that Cap'n Crunch 
I'm thinking I won't be doing much until mid July, still recovering and got a bunch to set up in the shop before I think about poppin beans.
I'll probably throw some CBD hemp out in the garden though, I have a feeling I'll need some CBD in my weed if I quit taking antipsychotics like I want to.
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,208
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 12 minutes, 11 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] 1
#871932 - 03/25/25 01:04 PM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
Weed is antipsychotic when you Lock it.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,208
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 12 minutes, 11 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#871933 - 03/25/25 01:33 PM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
This one guy only took an Antipsychotic and he spazzed with the Trigger. He needed hormones on the Set.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,869
Last seen: 2 hours, 50 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#871942 - 03/26/25 05:46 PM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
I've got a handful popped up already. I usually start mine early inside then when the weather is right I put them all outside. I get like an extra month or two of growing time doing it this way
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,869
Last seen: 2 hours, 50 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#871943 - 03/26/25 05:50 PM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
So far what I have up: (Cherry gar see ya x sour diesel) X (cherry gar see ya x sour diesel)
(Cherry gar see ya x sour diesel) X MAC
(cherry gar see ya x sour diesel,) X my hybrid
Hobbits mix (a few years ago I got some good strains from hobbit and a friend and myself have been mixing them for a couple years now) (the strains used were: crude fuel, crude fuel x tattooine doughnuts, layer cake x chocolate nightmare, somango, and a couple others I forgot)
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,208
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 12 minutes, 11 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#871944 - 03/26/25 08:32 PM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
I am going to grow the stuff that does best in my area. I have the clones. I fiend for it like Jones.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,208
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 12 minutes, 11 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#871948 - 03/27/25 11:10 AM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
I just grew 10 pounds of product.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,869
Last seen: 2 hours, 50 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log] 1
#871955 - 03/27/25 03:33 PM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
Did you guys stretch today?
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,208
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 12 minutes, 11 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#871956 - 03/27/25 04:30 PM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
I told my friend I was sitting on 10 Pounds. I Monster Crops up to pop up.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
| |
|
|
 |
 |
The post when you smoke thread! ( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 ) |
Fisherman |
2,247,775 |
18,541 |
09/08/26 05:14 PM by Jenny |  |
 |
first post from phone ( 1 2 all ) |
Picklez |
4,177 |
21 |
07/25/12 07:44 AM by BlueBerry_Swisher |  |
 |
TIC Sunday |
Dr. Siekadellyk |
3,237 |
18 |
01/10/11 07:01 AM by still beLIEve |  |
 |
Post something positive ( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 ) |
spirit_shadow |
15,370 |
269 |
06/14/25 05:11 PM by Jenny |  |
 |
The post when you train/workout/exercise thread! ( 1 2 3 4 5 all ) |
drawde |
20,082 |
87 |
06/04/17 07:40 PM by poor boy |  |
 |
The Post When You Trip Thread! ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all ) |
FRACTALife |
37,350 |
107 |
02/08/24 01:41 AM by Solid Log |  |
 |
puzzled!?!? |
shroomman8118 |
2,330 |
18 |
06/22/10 01:24 AM by Buddy |  |
 |
Deer hunters post your trail cam pics on this thread |
MR.HEADY |
4,132 |
16 |
09/06/10 11:46 AM by Tripp420 |
|
|
|
|