Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecannabispatient
GOD
Male User Gallery

Why Smoke Weed When Vaping it Get You Way, Way Higher?
    #861223 - 11/05/23 01:08 AM (5 months, 23 days ago)

Firstly, I never apologize to anyone when asking questions, because all of my questions are always intelligent, thought-provoking, and generating of intelligent discussion.
Secondly, on to my question.
Why in the fucking hell do people smoke weed when vaping the same amount of weed makes you way, way higher?
I never understood it.
At this point in my life, smoking weed seems nothing short of wasteful.
Respect the herb, don't waste God/Goddess's gift.
You get so much more out of vaporizing ganja, almost ALL of its spiritual and medical benefits, as opposed to smoking it.
When you burn it, most of it is going up in smoke, so to speak.
QUIT BURNING GANJA, heat it and steam it.
All you need is a simple $5 glass oil burner pipe (DMT pipe) and an ordinary Bic lighter and some weed.
I would love to hear what both vapers and smokers have to say about this.

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Marijuana Tree Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.
My name is Nishith Vijay a.k.a. CannabisPatient

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Re: Why Smoke Weed When Vaping it Get You Way, Way Higher? [Re: cannabispatient]
    #861224 - 11/05/23 07:26 AM (5 months, 23 days ago)

Some people are addicted to the feeling of smoking, hitting a vape just doesn't scratch that itch for them. 

Personally, I haven't really smoked for over 8 years.  Picked up a vaporbrothers vb1 a while back and have been using it daily ever since.

Offlinecannabispatient
GOD
Male User Gallery

Re: Why Smoke Weed When Vaping it Get You Way, Way Higher? [Re: yoosername]
    #861225 - 11/05/23 12:40 PM (5 months, 22 days ago)

yoosername, what's up brother?
CannabisPatient here again!
I want to ask you, a very experienced cannabis vaporizer, is vaping herb really way better than smoking it?
You say that you haven't ignited and smoked your weed in over eight years, and have been vaporizing it this whole time since then.
I have an AWESOME glass hash oil pipe/oil burner pipe, it is perfecting for vaping ganja and concentrates.
I picked up two ounces of my Snake Star Sword Blue Widow (Blueberry Sativa X White Widow) just four days ago and had a serious talk with one of my Virgin Mommies, and she said to vape it, and don't smoke it.
She said you fly WAY higher with indo when you vaporize it as opposed to smoking it.
BTW, TOBACCO is what that smoke feeling in the lungs that smokers crave is for!

CannabisPatient a.k.a. Nishith Vijay a.k.a. Allah Masta Killa

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Marijuana Tree Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.

Offlineyoosername
Strange

Re: Why Smoke Weed When Vaping it Get You Way, Way Higher? [Re: cannabispatient]
    #861227 - 11/05/23 06:40 PM (5 months, 22 days ago)

Honestly I hate the smell of weed or cig smoke, so for me vaping is way better in that regard.  Also better for flavor, easier on the lungs, etc.

I will say that your experience will vary depending on which vape you use and how accustomed to using it you are, but there are for sure some strains that vape better than others.  If you ever find someone selling a properly grown batch of sour diesel, that is my all time favorite in a vape.

Offlinecannabispatient
GOD
Male User Gallery

#861228 - 11/06/23 01:14 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

Quote:

yoosername said:I will say that your experience will vary depending on which vape you use

I am not using a vape at all.
I will be using my glass oil burner pipe/hash oil pipe/DMT pipe.
This type of pipe is IDEAL, PERFECT, and EXCELLENT for vaping herb and concentrates.
I don't like dealing with modern technological gadgets.
A glass hash oil pipe is the supreme way of vaping both marijuana AND concentrates.
I'm not able to get sour diesel at the moment, but I have two ounces of my Snake Star Sword Blue Widow, which is a cross of Blueberry Sativa X White Widow, my first two Virgin Mommies.
My first Virgin Mommy is the Goddess Kali Ma, and she IS White Widow.
My second Virgin Mommy is the Goddess Kalamata and she IS Blueberry Sativa.
I am a combination of both of these Virgin Mommies of mine, and I AM Blue Widow.
Smoke me sometime.

--------------------

OfflineSpirullon
Stranger
    #861323 - 11/14/23 04:12 AM (5 months, 14 days ago)

Many cannabis enthusiasts have indeed made the switch to vaping for precisely these reasons. It allows you to appreciate the full spectrum of flavors and effects while wasting less of the precious herb. Plus, vaporizers come in various styles, from desktop rigs to pocket-sized pens, catering to different preferences.However, some folks still prefer the traditional experience of smoking, perhaps due to the ritualistic aspect, the familiarity, or simply personal preference. It's all about what floats your boat in the end!But you're right; vaping has gained popularity for good reasons, and it's a great way to enjoy the herb efficiently. So, whether you're Team Vape or Team Smoke, it's essential to respect the herb and consume it responsibly.And by the way, if you're into vaping, I suggest you check out the best vape 2023 review. You might find some cool options to enhance your vaping experience!

Edited by Spirullon (11/20/23 05:30 AM)

InvisibleGenesisCorrupted
Ban Winner
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW
    #861329 - 11/14/23 09:05 PM (5 months, 13 days ago)

It doesn’t hit the same for me. I find it much more satisfying and delicious to smoke the flower.
Feeling the slow rush as I hold my breath.
I savor the smell of it and smell it like a wine cork before I smoke it.
I smoke a differnt pipe of a rotating set so the resin doesn’t impact the taste.
The pen on the other hand makes me cough. Doesn’t hit me with the same type of high I enjoy with the full cannabanoid profile of buds.
My opinion.

--------------------

Wanna play? I also offer free
Dream interpretation & Therapy
GenesisCorrupted for President

Edited by GenesisCorrupted (12/07/23 12:24 PM)

Offlineyoosername
Strange

Re: Why Smoke Weed When Vaping it Get You Way, Way Higher? [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #861332 - 11/15/23 06:31 AM (5 months, 13 days ago)

Quote:

GenesisCorrupted said:
It doean’t hit the same for me. I find it much more satisfying and delicious to smoke the flower.
Feeling the slow rush as I hold my breath.
I savor the smell of it and smell it like a wine cork before I smoke it.
I smoke a differnt pipe of a rotating set so the resin doesn’t impact the taste.
The pen on the other hand makes me cough. Doesn’t hit me with the same type of high I enjoy with the full cannabanoid profile of buds.
My opinion.

Sucking on vape pens turns you ghey, hit a real vape :crankey:

No but really, a quality desktop dry herb vape might change your mind.

OfflineDoomax
Stranger
    #861703 - 12/07/23 05:56 AM (4 months, 22 days ago)

I appreciate your perspective on this topic! It's true that vaping can provide a more efficient and potentially potent experience with cannabis due to the absence of combustion. Many people choose vaping for its potential health benefits and the ability to savor the full spectrum of cannabinoids without the byproducts of combustion.
It's all about personal preference and what you value most in your cannabis experience. Some enjoy the convenience of vaping, while others find joy in the ritual of smoking. Both methods have their merits, and it's ultimately about finding what suits your needs and preferences. If you're interested in exploring vaping options, you can check out options red-vape.ch for some great choices.

Edited by Doomax (12/07/23 03:45 PM)

OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
Loc: Seattle
Re: Why Smoke Weed When Vaping it Get You Way, Way Higher? [Re: Doomax]
    #861748 - 12/10/23 09:25 PM (4 months, 18 days ago)

What if I start vaping?
Can I use my smoking experience to adjust quickly to the vape?
I've heard vaping doesn't give you a real hit.

--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Offlineyoosername
Strange

Re: Why Smoke Weed When Vaping it Get You Way, Way Higher? [Re: Solid Log]
    #861750 - 12/11/23 08:59 AM (4 months, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Solid Log said:
I've heard vaping doesn't give you a real hit.

The only people who say that are either addicted to smoking or using a shitty vape.  Strain selection and grow quality also makes a big difference while vaping, you can sometimes even taste when a plant was overwatered in flower.  But good weed will taste even better in a vape.

Not really a good way to dip your toes in, I'd avoid all cheaper vapes and get a quality desktop unit.  I personally picked up a used Vaporbrothers VB1 a while back, which has lasted me 8-9 years of all day every day use so far.  You can get them used for around $100 on ebay. 

You can also ball mod this style of vaporizer by adding 4mm rubies or sapphires to the glass tube the ceramic heater sits in, improving thermal conductivity and providing stronger hits.

OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
    #861751 - 12/11/23 09:44 AM (4 months, 18 days ago)

Vaping sounds cool.  Can you die vaping?
Like, you don't notice how much you took, then you get too high and accidentally die somehow?

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Offlineyoosername
Strange

#861753 - 12/11/23 05:02 PM (4 months, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Solid Log said:
Vaping sounds cool.  Can you die vaping?
Like, you don't notice how much you took, then you get too high and accidentally die somehow?

Are you planning on vaping fentanyl? :rofl:

The only way you would die from a vape is if you were vaping some real shitty weed and you ended up with an infection.  Dosing is pretty easy, I grind up as much as I want to consume in one sitting, and then suck up a bowls worth like a vacuum from the grinder.  I like to vape enough to get a good flavorful cloud, and do so all day every day, but I could see where one could easily over do it with no tolerance and super dank weed. 

If you're just starting to use cannabis after a long break, I'd start with a lower THC strain, perhaps even with a mix of CBD, so you can still vaporize a satisfying amount of it without going overboard.

OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
    #861754 - 12/11/23 05:49 PM (4 months, 17 days ago)

I want to get too stoned yo.  I love getting lit.  I am going to do it toe up just like you said yo.

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

OfflineGrrudwin1980
Stranger
    #861900 - 12/22/23 06:45 AM (4 months, 7 days ago)

Absolutely, I totally get where you're coming from. Vaping does seem to stretch your stash further, and you're right about preserving those spiritual and medical benefits. Plus, the cleaner high is a game-changer.

Offlinecannabispatient
GOD
Male User Gallery

Re: Why Smoke Weed When Vaping it Get You Way, Way Higher? [Re: Grrudwin1980]
    #862256 - 12/27/23 05:35 PM (4 months, 1 day ago)

I'm telling you guys, listen:
A Glass Oil-burner pipe is the BEST device/tool/apparatus to vape ANYTHING.
Glass oil-burner pipes are also known as hash oil pipes, DMT pipes, Pizzo's, and meth pipes.
They cost as little as $4 and last a lifetime.
You simply drop whatever you want to vaporize in the hole on top of the bowl, and heat the glass from below with a regular Bic lighter.
Make sure the regular Bic lighter flame touches the bottom of the glass bowl the whole time.
Whatever you're vaping will slowly melt and the pipe will be filled with milky vapor in no time.
OIL BURNER PIPES ARE THE PERFECT PIPE FOR DABS.
I hope everyone will seriously consider what I said, and listen to me.

--------------------

Edited by cannabispatient (12/27/23 05:37 PM)

OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
    #862266 - 12/28/23 06:54 PM (4 months, 16 hours ago)

I smoke for the burn that earns with tantalizing taste.

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

OfflineKeylime123
Stranger
    #863783 - 01/20/24 01:33 AM (3 months, 9 days ago)

I bet you could get way higher if you boiled some ephedra into sap and put it on your weed and smoked it

OfflineVersicolour
Re: Why Smoke Weed When Vaping it Get You Way, Way Higher? [Re: Keylime123]
    #863799 - 01/20/24 05:10 PM (3 months, 8 days ago)

I get much higher eating my weed, plus it last all day until the next day  :awehigh:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds