Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecannabispatient
GOD
 User Gallery

G’z up, hoez down
    #859940 - 02/20/23 04:11 PM (1 year, 27 days ago)

Hi I recently got poisoned by a 666 strain of cannabis and am pissed. I bought it from a recreational dispensary and spent $300 so I am not a happy camper. But there is a better rec dispensary in this town where I bought killer dabs from for really cheap (golden cobra for just $30/g). They have holy flower here as opposed to the bad 666 strains that this other store sells. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the following awesome strains and if so, which should I buy? “Triple dark chocolate”, “ice cream cake.” Thank you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
Loc: Seattle
Re: G’z up, hoez down [Re: cannabispatient]
    #859941 - 02/20/23 08:50 PM (1 year, 27 days ago)

Everyone should have access to a good menu of cannabis.  Then you can try all the strains. 
People should be allowed to cultivate or contract out small organic farms to grow their cannabis.
I just watched Strain Hunters Swaziland and I want to smoke that pure Swazi Gold Sativa.
My dream is to buy a gas station and smoke Sativa all day.

--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Edited by Solid Log (02/20/23 09:08 PM)

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA
Re: G’z up, hoez down [Re: cannabispatient] * 1
    #859942 - 02/20/23 09:33 PM (1 year, 27 days ago)

Ice Cream Cake is one I've enjoyed.

So when you say poisoned what do you mean?  What kind of poison?  Never heard of anyone getting poisoned by weed so I'm curious.

--------------------
:getstoned:

OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
Loc: Seattle
Re: G’z up, hoez down [Re: Stoneth]
    #859943 - 02/20/23 10:35 PM (1 year, 27 days ago)

We used to get this Mexican Pot in Hollywood that was so rotted it was black.  It gave you a headache.

--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: G’z up, hoez down [Re: Solid Log]
    #859953 - 02/27/23 11:39 AM (1 year, 20 days ago)

Maybe they got so high they thought they were poisoned :awehigh:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Re: G’z up, hoez down [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #859958 - 02/27/23 08:41 PM (1 year, 20 days ago)

Ice cream cake is a pretty easy clone to track down.

As far as getting poisoned by weed, there are several things that come to mind.  First is that THC usage can draw out a latent psychosis, both chronically and acutely.  Psychosis can feel like you've been poisoned, which is why many people with psychosis have delusions of poisoning.  There are, however, many toxins than can contribute to and cause a permanent psychosis, so many of them may actually be right.

Second, the blatant disregard for safe growing practices including pesticide applications leaves many rec strains full of "safe, acceptable amounts" of pesticides, heavy metals, and mold.  Some of the shadier facilities even submit samples for test results from smaller, cleaner rooms, and throw that label on the warehouse product.  Many of the larger growers in the state remediate their flower before testing to ensure that it will pass microbial testing.

Third thing I'll mention is that cannabis is a dynamic accumulator, so it will pull up heavy metals from the soil.  American soils have a problem with higher heavy metal levels, and the problem is only getting worse.  Cheaper fertilizers will have higher levels of heavy metals as well.  I can tell you from personal experience that some heavy metals have the ability to give you a permanent psychosis within days of consumption, if you consume enough.

Lastly, around here, the only concentrate worth $30 a gram is bubble hash or live rosin.  Live resin goes for $10 a gram, an ounce of good flower is $150.

Offlinecannabispatient
GOD
 User Gallery

Re: G’z up, hoez down [Re: yoosername]
    #861222 - 11/05/23 01:51 AM (4 months, 11 days ago)

You're missing the point totally, yoosername.
I said I got poisoned by SIX-SIX-SIX-THC, NOT THC.
666-THC is a completely different molecule than THC.
666-THC weed is Satan Marijuana.
THC weed is Goddess/God Marijuana.
Me and my mom bought a 666-THC strain called "Dosi Cleaner Kush" for $300 an ounce from a recreational dispensary named "Sweet Dirt."
We smoked a little bit and immediately recognized that we had been poisoned by 666-THC.
Satan Marijuana looks and smells just like Goddess and God Marijuana, so it is virtually impossible to know what you are smoking until you smoke it.
I hope I have made myself abundantly clear.

CannabisPatient a.k.a. Nishith Vijay a.k.a. Allah Masta Killa King Wu-Tang

Edited by cannabispatient (11/05/23 01:53 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale