Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #858609 - 08/23/22 09:32 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Just sharing some info I find relevant.

Except you aren't just sharing, you're in here with your guns cocked, false dichotomies blazing, and filling threads with the same bullshit that took over the shroomery and made the pube a toxic place for the majority of the pandemic. There's a reason the mods over there created a single stickied thread for covid talk, and had to regularly go through and purge toxic activity from it.

And by now, you're not changing anyone's mind, you're just using this space to vent your own frustration toward people not having the same opinions as you (specifically people like Asante and Ballsalsa, both of whom never log in here and will never see your posts). It's late 2022, nobody gives a shit anymore, we've all made our choice related to vaccination, and it's now just a waiting game to see if all of the vaccinated people sprout extra heads or become magnetic. Constantly posting walls of text and links that nobody is going to read isn't going to change that trajectory.

So, as I've already requested. Please chill TF out about covid. I respect your right to your own perceptions/opinions/conclusions related to covid, but this is not a medical forum, and nobody comes here to get medical information/advice, beyond the medicinal aspects of cannabis and it's derivatives. If you can behave long enough to gain access to the Thunderdome, then you can post about it all you want. But several users here have repeatedly expressed their dislike for all covid topics, on all sides of the argument, and I intend to keep what is left of this forum as chill as possible. Unfortunately, that means that information spamming and arguments about all of the conspiracy theories about covid will not be tolerated outside of the dome. :shrug:

If you have a problem with the moderation activities on this forum, raise a support ticket.

Have a nice night.

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: Yeatster]
    #858610 - 08/23/22 09:35 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

I know, right? Dude's got balls!

He said he was going into city councils trying to get his points across in a diligent manner but was largely ignored, so he went full spectrum into this.

Speaking of full spectrum, it was my moms birthday last week and she got a heck of a deal on some topical CBD, high potency being sold for $99 a jar. She got a discount equal to her age and it only cost something like $37! Said her hand has been bothering her and after using some, her hand isn't bothering her anymore.

It's a shame what governments have propagated for profits. Who knows where we would be as a species had cannabis not been criminalized.

--------------------
"Until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored. To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, he said, we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs [medical countermeasures] such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of process." - Peter Daszak

Edited by HamHead (08/23/22 09:36 PM)

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: Data]
    #858611 - 08/23/22 09:42 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Data said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
Just sharing some info I find relevant.

Except you aren't just sharing, you're in here with your guns cocked, false dichotomies blazing, and filling threads with the same bullshit that took over the shroomery and made the pube a toxic place for the majority of the pandemic. There's a reason the mods over there created a single stickied thread for covid talk, and had to regularly go through and purge toxic activity from it.

And by now, you're not changing anyone's mind, you're just using this space to vent your own frustration toward people not having the same opinions as you (specifically people like Asante and Ballsalsa, both of whom never log in here and will never see your posts). It's late 2022, nobody gives a shit anymore, we've all made our choice related to vaccination, and it's now just a waiting game to see if all of the vaccinated people sprout extra heads or become magnetic. Constantly posting walls of text and links that nobody is going to read isn't going to change that trajectory.

So, as I've already requested. Please chill TF out about covid. I respect your right to your own perceptions/opinions/conclusions related to covid, but this is not a medical forum, and nobody comes here to get medical information/advice, beyond the medicinal aspects of cannabis and it's derivatives. If you can behave long enough to gain access to the Thunderdome, then you can post about it all you want. But several users here have repeatedly expressed their dislike for all covid topics, on all sides of the argument, and I intend to keep what is left of this forum as chill as possible. Unfortunately, that means that information spamming and arguments about all of the conspiracy theories about covid will not be tolerated outside of the dome. :shrug:

If you have a problem with the moderation activities on this forum, raise a support ticket.

Have a nice night.

Just tryin to get those post in.

--------------------
"Until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored. To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, he said, we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs [medical countermeasures] such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of process." - Peter Daszak

Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #858613 - 08/24/22 06:40 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

:migraine: :psshh:

InvisibleYeatster
Stranger

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: HamHead]
    #858618 - 08/24/22 11:02 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

:underageban:

:permabanned:

:yeahgoodadvice:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: Yeatster]
    #858620 - 08/24/22 12:01 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #858634 - 08/24/22 10:59 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Look at all you noobies who have recent reg dates :lolsy:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#858635 - 08/24/22 11:02 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Also before you all say anything about Mr bumblebeepants, their foraging radius is only up to 1.5km and I know for a fact there is no other  weed plants within that radius :house:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#858639 - 08/25/22 05:09 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Also before you all say anything about Mr bumblebeepants, their foraging radius is only up to 1.5km and I know for a fact there is no other  weed plants within that radius :house:

Cannabis is wind pollinated, it's one of the reasons the 'flowers' look so different from  plants that need to attract pollinators. In any outdoor grow, there's always the chance to pick up a grain or two of pollen and maybe have a couple of seeds in the harvest, but with a minimum 1.5km radius around your plant, it minimizes the risk pretty well.

She looks great! :highfive:

--------------------

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: Data] * 2
    #858642 - 08/25/22 06:01 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Data said:
Quote:

spirit_shadow said:

Cannabis is wind pollinated, it's one of the reasons the 'flowers' look so different from  plants that need to attract pollinators. In any outdoor grow, there's always the chance to pick up a grain or two of pollen and maybe have a couple of seeds in the harvest, but with a minimum 1.5km radius around your plant, it minimizes the risk pretty well.

If you’re growing in a location known for feral hemp that could be a problem.

Offline1234go
Sex Machine
I'm a teapot

#858647 - 08/25/22 07:13 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Hammy, sup nucca?

--------------------
:mushroom2:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#858654 - 08/25/22 09:28 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:
Quote:

Data said:
Quote:

spirit_shadow said:

If you’re growing in a location known for feral hemp that could be a problem.

The nearest plant would have to be a few miles away.
Quote:

Data said:
Quote:

spirit_shadow said:

Thanks man 😀

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#858675 - 08/25/22 04:18 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

I like weed
:awehigh:

--------------------
Bassui wrote the following letter to one of his disciples who was about to die:
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #859187 - 09/24/22 05:41 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27963708

:witch:

Thread titled "If i wanted to suppress free speech, how would i go about it?".

That's an easy one, outright ban people.

koods would know a thing or two about this.

If you don't have any power, continue whining to administration that someone is saying something you don't like and request removal. Simple.

--------------------

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#859188 - 09/24/22 02:12 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

:nodofunderstanding:

Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

#859191 - 09/25/22 07:23 AM (1 year, 5 months ago)

:boohoo:

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: wontootreefor]
    #859193 - 09/25/22 08:19 AM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Quote:

wontootreefor said:

:lolsy:

"banned because of a combination of dangerous misinformation and antagonistic attitudes which you persist in spreading throughout the messageboard." This was May 14th, 2021. Oh, what information has come out since then.

They said, The Internet is a big place, I hope you find somewhere you better fit in. Or something along those lines.

Twitter is alright, IMO.

Elon said he's gonna buy it but there's issues with bots and things.

I can't believe how many people are on there tryin to sell drugs and was a little shocked to scroll past some chicks sucking cocks. Wild place!

It's amazing what a just a years time does to some people. I for one have completely changed my attitudes towards a lot of things.

I'm still waiting on this thunderdome entry pass or something. Is there like a 90 day waiting period or whatever? I got over 50 post, if that matters at all. I'm getting anxious as there's lots I would like to discuss but feel suppressed due to authority figures around here.

--------------------

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
    #859206 - 09/25/22 07:23 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Im shooting for the thunderdome too.

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#859207 - 09/25/22 07:59 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Quote:

wontootreefor said:

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#859208 - 09/26/22 05:57 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Data said:
Quote:

wontootreefor said:

:archiebunker:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag