Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #858553 - 08/23/22 05:01 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

See, you're clearly obsessed with this.
All over a little internet beef. What is it that you're trying to prove, and why?

Get over it, man...let it go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: wontootreefor]
    #858559 - 08/23/22 06:21 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

wontootreefor said:
See, you're clearly obsessed with this.
All over a little internet beef. What is it that you're trying to prove, and why?

Get over it, man...let it go.

Did you see Anthony Fauci is stepping down from director of NIAID?

People are saying he's jumping ship for when the house is flipped this November, investigations are coming!

And I won't let it go because what's being perpetrated 'there' is dangerous.

Encouraging people to take an untested experimental gene therapy while completely ignoring any warning signs that it's doing harm.

https://www.mdpi.com/2414-6366/7/8/196

koods was over 'there' saying the 'vaccine' prevents myocarditis.

--------------------
"Until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored. To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, he said, we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs [medical countermeasures] such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of process." - Peter Daszak

Offlineremix
grammer natze

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: HamHead] * 2
    #858565 - 08/23/22 07:38 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

I got vaccinated 3 times and still can't get wifi in my bedroom half the time so I kinda know what you mean.

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: remix] * 1
    #858567 - 08/23/22 08:40 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

its not enough, you need five now. You might as well not have any vaccines if you only have 3 bro, youre def gonna die

--------------------
Bassui wrote the following letter to one of his disciples who was about to die:
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

#858576 - 08/23/22 11:37 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Did you see Anthony Fauci is stepping down from director of NIAID?

People are saying he's jumping ship for when the house is flipped this November, investigations are coming!

And I won't let it go because what's being perpetrated 'there' is dangerous.

Encouraging people to take an untested experimental gene therapy while completely ignoring any warning signs that it's doing harm.

https://www.mdpi.com/2414-6366/7/8/196

koods was over 'there' saying the 'vaccine' prevents myocarditis.

What are you planning to do about all of this?

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #858579 - 08/23/22 02:44 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Gene Therapy :bobmarley:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Offlineremix
grammer natze

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: Data] * 2
    #858583 - 08/23/22 04:29 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Ah, yes. One of my favorite internet pastimes: watching people burn their social lives to the ground over a bunch of ideas sold to them by contrarian grifters and con-men.

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: remix]
    #858586 - 08/23/22 05:38 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Fauci is a grifter and a con-man.

--------------------
"Until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored. To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, he said, we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs [medical countermeasures] such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of process." - Peter Daszak

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: Data]
    #858587 - 08/23/22 05:39 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Data said:

--------------------

Offlineremix
grammer natze

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: HamHead]
    #858590 - 08/23/22 06:25 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Have you considered the fact that you might be wrong?

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: remix] * 2
    #858593 - 08/23/22 06:31 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Have YOU considered it?
I'd rather air on the side of caution than trust the mothefucking Government

--------------------
Bassui wrote the following letter to one of his disciples who was about to die:
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

Offlineremix
grammer natze

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #858594 - 08/23/22 06:52 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Yeah but have you double-considered that you might be double-wrong?

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#858596 - 08/23/22 07:07 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Data said:

Fact-check
:shrug:

A simple test for this is to look up the definition of gene therapy, and then compare that to how the mRNA vaccines work. Specifically the ones you are referring to.

And before we go down this road, I do not care what you think about covid or the covid vaccines. My post was simply pointing out the verifiable fact that mRNA covid vaccines != gene therapy, simple as that. I respect your ability to do your own research and make your own choices regarding covid. The New Elders of The Growery (spiritshadow and kreg) agreed long ago (last year) that the covid-related bullshit over at the boomery should be contained to the pub. The Growery is a chill spot to talk about chill topics, and it's very clear that a group of people on the interwebs cannot be chill about this subject.

As an exception, you are more than welcome to stay chill long enough to gain access to the Thunderdome, and can argue all you'd like (within reason) about bullshit like this.

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: remix]
    #858597 - 08/23/22 07:08 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Maybe if you bought asantes book they would be nicer to you :awehigh:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

InvisibleYeatster
Stranger

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #858599 - 08/23/22 07:12 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Wait...we can't talk covid here?
:kthxbye:

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #858600 - 08/23/22 07:22 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

https://www.nsf.gov/awardsearch/showAward?AWD_ID=0434507

"The synthesis of Darwinian chemical systems will form the basis of a synthetic biology that has the potential of constructing self-replicating systems using the tools of preparative chemistry."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8066523/

"Self-Reproduction and Darwinian Evolution in Autocatalytic Chemical Reaction Systems"

https://innovativegenomics.org/news/crispr-clinical-trials-2022/

https://www.nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMoa2031054

https://www.viprbrc.org/brc/vipr_genome_search.spg?method=ShowCleanSearch&decorator=corona_ncov

Last time I checked, there were just over 5.3 million complete SARS-CoV-2 genome sequences. Now there's over 5.4 million.

What if we got THE story of DNA wrong?

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn22545-dna-imaged-with-electron-microscope-for-the-first-time/

A large portion of DNA (>95%) had been called junk DNA because we didn't understand it. The human genome consist of over 3 billion base pairs.

Over 3 billion base pairs all wound up in that chromosome, which we don't fully understand yet we are told that we can stretch this thing out and sequence 3 billion base pairs.

Different tissues contain different DNA. Your brain tissue is going to have a different DNA profile than your liver tissue.

I know, I know, probably way too much for you.

Welcome to my rabbit hole.

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#858602 - 08/23/22 07:46 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Data said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Data said:

Fact-check
:shrug:

A simple test for this is to look up the definition of gene therapy, and then compare that to how the mRNA vaccines work. Specifically the ones you are referring to.

And before we go down this road, I do not care what you think about covid or the covid vaccines. My post was simply pointing out the verifiable fact that mRNA covid vaccines != gene therapy, simple as that. I respect your ability to do your own research and make your own choices regarding covid. The New Elders of The Growery (spiritshadow and kreg) agreed long ago (last year) that the covid-related bullshit over at the boomery should be contained to the pub. The Growery is a chill spot to talk about chill topics, and it's very clear that a group of people on the interwebs cannot be chill about this subject.

As an exception, you are more than welcome to stay chill long enough to gain access to the Thunderdome, and can argue all you'd like (within reason) about bullshit like this.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/14/facebook-admits-the-truth-fact-checks-are-really-just-lefty-opinion/

https://media.tghn.org/medialibrary/2020/11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020_Pfizer_BioNTech.pdf

"8.3.5.3. Occupational Exposure
An occupational exposure occurs when a person receives unplanned direct contact with the
study intervention, which may or may not lead to the occurrence of an AE. Such persons
may include healthcare providers, family members, and other roles that are involved in the
trial participant’s care."

https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm

Tony Fauci says, "I don't care what your perception is, we're going to address the problem in a disruptive way and in an iterative way, because you do need both."

So, as I said to Ballsalsa, you're not going to dictate how I perceive reality.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: Data] * 1
    #858603 - 08/23/22 07:55 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

If you had read what I actually posted, you wouldn't have wasted your time copy-pasting articles talking about "lefty opinions" and whatnot. I do not care what your opinions on covid or covid vaccines are.

Quote:

HamHead said:
So, as I said to Ballsalsa, you're not going to dictate how I perceive reality.

Quote:

Data said:
I respect your ability to do your own research and make your own choices regarding covid.

Please take another toke and chill. :pipesmoke::peace:

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#858606 - 08/23/22 08:51 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Just sharing some info I find relevant. Stuff that's more than a quick search away. Some good rabbit holes with deep dark corners to explore. Perhaps people should open their minds more to what possibilities there are.

:rolljoint:

Governments lied to us about cannabis and we're expected to trust them with healthcare.

I joined Twitter! Already had 3 12h time outs! That place is fun, lots of good content.

Anyone see Prime Time Alex Stein 99, on the grind all the time! Shit's hilarious!

--------------------

InvisibleYeatster
Stranger

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: HamHead]
    #858607 - 08/23/22 09:27 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

:sammy:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale