Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: HamHead]
    #858478 - 08/21/22 06:53 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Happy to see you still standing up against an oppressive admin/mod team.

Lol, that's too cute...

"Oppressive admim/mod team"

:dork:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: wontootreefor]
    #858480 - 08/21/22 08:02 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

wontootreefor said:
Quote:

HamHead said:

Lol, that's too cute...

You see Lowbrow saying he's walking on egg shells?

Those who question have to walk on egg shells to avoid being punished for saying the wrong things.

While those who are in support of "the narrative" are allowed to freely post whatever they desire, minus repercussions. See koods.

durian_2008 has to post all cryptic like and can't come out and say what's really on mind. 'The echo chamber' says it all, when Asante picks and chooses who is allowed to share medical information when those feet look like they haven't been washed in a month. Is he simply not able to reach and requires assistance to wash his feet?

How many "I'm going to lose weight" threads have to be created? And he thinks he has a right to tell other people what they should be putting in their bodies?

I'll never forget what stigma I witnessed over 'there'.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27446691#27446691

Quote:

koods said:
Asante, I don’t think we should have any sympathy and should celebrate the deaths of antivax/antimask activists. They are responsible for far more American deaths than al Qaeda ever was. Every time one of them dies ther movement of death is weakened.

And koods calls for people to be banned. Get's to say shit like this, no problem.

How cute.

--------------------
"Until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored. To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, he said, we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs [medical countermeasures] such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of process." - Peter Daszak

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#858481 - 08/21/22 08:04 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Don't feed into hamhead, he's just baiting you in.
He's a fucking homo with nothing better to do.

--------------------
Bassui wrote the following letter to one of his disciples who was about to die:
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Loc: Texas
    #858482 - 08/21/22 09:14 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:

Quote:

koods said:
Asante, I don’t think we should have any sympathy and should celebrate the deaths of antivax/antimask activists. They are responsible for far more American deaths than al Qaeda ever was. Every time one of them dies ther movement of death is weakened.

And koods calls for people to be banned. Get's to say shit like this, no problem.

How cute.

I think if koods had the power to have every conservative republican rounded up and massacred, he'd do it.

--------------------

Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

#858484 - 08/21/22 11:50 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:

Those who question have to walk on egg shells to avoid being punished for saying the wrong things.

While those who are in support of "the narrative" are allowed to freely post whatever they desire, minus repercussions. See koods.

durian_2008 has to post all cryptic like and can't come out and say what's really on mind. 'The echo chamber' says it all, when Asante picks and chooses who is allowed to share medical information when those feet look like they haven't been washed in a month. Is he simply not able to reach and requires assistance to wash his feet?

How many "I'm going to lose weight" threads have to be created? And he thinks he has a right to tell other people what they should be putting in their bodies?

Quote:

koods said:

How cute.

What is "the narrative" ?

That koods post reads like satire, and I've seen plenty of his other posts get edited.

It seems to me like you were taking your role over at the shroomery a little too seriously, ended up on someone's bad side, and couldn't keep your composure.

Weren't you the one who microdosed daily for months?

I remember seeing a lot of your posts before your ban, and they weren't of a sound mind.

Just my 2 cents...

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#858485 - 08/21/22 11:52 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

wontootreefor said:
Quote:

HamHead said:

Lol, that's too cute...

Quote:

koods said:

How cute.

I never took the vaccine, got covid, didn't die, and let koods know the whole time hahahaha :wtfsonic:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #858487 - 08/21/22 11:55 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Fleabag Friend said:
Don't feed into hamhead, he's just baiting you in.
He's a fucking homo with nothing better to do.

Coming from Fleabag, lol...

Nothing better to do than complain about life,  post shock imagery, and sling racial slurs all day every day.

But the oppressive shroomery tho...

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#858488 - 08/21/22 12:02 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Who wants to see my plant?

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #858490 - 08/21/22 12:04 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

I do, thank you

--------------------
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #858491 - 08/21/22 12:06 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

No nutrient, natural grow

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (08/21/22 12:14 PM)

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #858493 - 08/21/22 12:36 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Gah damn thats fuckin nice:crankey:

--------------------

Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #858494 - 08/21/22 12:44 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Most impressive, spirit.

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: wontootreefor] * 1
    #858495 - 08/21/22 12:46 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Thanks lol :blush:

Edit: I'm pretty sure it's a crude fuel from a friend. (Sfog x chem 91)

It's either that or somango....or tatooine doughnuts....or crude fuel x tatooine doughnuts or something else idk I got a lot of dank seeds this year and only ended up with this monster :lol:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (08/21/22 12:54 PM)

Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

#858497 - 08/21/22 02:01 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Let's go with tatooine doughnuts. :nerd:

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#858498 - 08/21/22 02:04 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

:smug:

Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: Jenny]
    #858499 - 08/21/22 02:23 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

#858501 - 08/21/22 06:12 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

wontootreefor said:
Quote:

HamHead said:

Quote:

koods said:

How cute.

What is "the narrative" ?

That koods post reads like satire, and I've seen plenty of his other posts get edited.

It seems to me like you were taking your role over at the shroomery a little too seriously, ended up on someone's bad side, and couldn't keep your composure.

Weren't you the one who microdosed daily for months?

I remember seeing a lot of your posts before your ban, and they weren't of a sound mind.

Just my 2 cents...

The narrative

More narrative.

I can go on and on

That place is a cease pool.

Go ahead and let Asante know I've been microdosing for over 1,330 days straight now. That dude has made so many 'I'm going to lose weight' threads yet I just see the other day he spent some time in hospital for some nasty ass feet. Can he even bend down to wash those things? Holy fuck!

And I'm supposed to listen to that guy when he tells others to "GET THE SHOT" for the better good of humanity when one of them damn near did him in. But let's brush it off as, "I'm just overly sensitive to cold temps right now", while I'm laying in bed convulsing uncontrollably. Don't forget to stock up on carb heavy foods for my hermit lifestyle since I'm too scared of Covid now to leave my house.

Let's talk some shit about Shroomery!

99% of people there are clueless. durian_2008 is on it. Posted a good video a while back. 

But anyway.

Here's a song!

--------------------
"Until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored. To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, he said, we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs [medical countermeasures] such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of process." - Peter Daszak

Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

#858502 - 08/21/22 06:37 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Durian's wack, and you sound bitter, and kinda delusional. :shrug:

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: Niffla]
    #858503 - 08/21/22 07:16 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:

I think if koods had the power to have every conservative republican rounded up and massacred, he'd do it.

You called it. He’s evil incarnate.

OfflineHamHead
H.A.M.
Male

Re: They are talking shit about you at the shroomery [Re: wontootreefor] * 2
    #858504 - 08/21/22 07:32 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

wontootreefor said:
Durian's wack, and you sound bitter, and kinda delusional. :shrug:

Bitter is an understatement.

It's sickening watching some of the shit that's been posted over 'there'.

I see delusional people almost every day. They're still wearing masks! In their car, all alone! Walking across a parking lot, all alone! Masked up over the nose!

Went into a Natural Grocery store today and there was an older lady shopping in the produce section wearing an N95. She pulled that bitch down and sneezed, wiped her nose and put her mask back up.

:thecelery:

And don't even get me started on how many boosters are being given. Delusional you say! How about listening to all those people who said you won't get infected yet are popping positive with 2 doses and 2 boosters and a round of a drug with more cross reactions than Tylenol!

I hear CDC has dropped all their recommendations. No more 6 foot social distancing, jabbed people treated like unjabbed, no longer testing asymptomatic.

What a fraud. Billions were made while billions world wide still suffer.

And those blue plastic surgical mask that those people pushing that narrative 'there', aren't going away anytime soon. They'll litter our planet for generations to come.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds