Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAdustus
Stranger

Bubble hash questions
    #855237 - 01/29/22 03:27 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

So bubble hash is my all time favorite. Im just now getting my frame for my grow tent built.

Im wondering if all these years and years. Have we moved beyond the feeble bubble hash bucket?

Decarbing and eating shit like it says to do on Sativex plus adding turmeric golden oil and milk thistle to my coconut oil trailmix butter i make.

Toast it freeze it at points through the process.

Think i got edibles nailed down.

Now with bubble hash Im curious on ways to make it other than that damn bucket they sell and have had around for decades.

Also any other ideas are welcome. Just keep in mind I like to get as much medicinal benefits as possible and want every part of the plant to be used.

My last hemp plants trunk became my holy staff. So I like any cool ideas outside the typical destroy for the hell of it kinda ideas.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Bubble hash questions [Re: Adustus]
    #855267 - 01/29/22 12:52 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

You may want to look into bubble hash machines. Which are pretty much just little washing machines. They'll do most of the hard work you and you'll only have to filter it thru a good set of bubble bags.

Dry ice is another quick method.

--------------------
:getstoned:

OfflineAdustus
Stranger

Re: Bubble hash questions [Re: Stoneth]
    #855376 - 02/03/22 11:29 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Stoneth said:
You may want to look into bubble hash machines. Which are pretty much just little washing machines. They'll do most of the hard work you and you'll only have to filter it thru a good set of bubble bags.

Dry ice is another quick method.

Well thing is I have so many grinding spinning machines I wanted to understand any other methods for more incite on the process I need to do for it to become bubble hash

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA
Trusted Cultivator
    #855387 - 02/03/22 12:56 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Well it's pretty simple really. Buy bubble hash machine preferably one that comes with a 220 micron bag with a tie string to keep the zipper closed. In that bag is where the material and ice go. Then you place that in the machine with enough water to float it close lid set timer. When it is done you will need some bubble bags. They sell them in sets of 3, 5, and eight I do believe. Filter water from machine thru bags. Personally I keep everything below the 90 micron bag. There are many videos on YouTube that will help you make better since of this post.

As for the dry ice method I just use the 90 micron bag add plant matter dry ice shake over clean table. Once again there are many videos on YouTube.

--------------------

OfflineChronx
Stranger

#863299 - 01/07/24 06:10 PM (2 months, 19 days ago)

While we are asking bubble hash questions, could I ask for a good source for cost effective bubble bags?

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #863330 - 01/07/24 11:46 PM (2 months, 19 days ago)

My last set came from ebay.  Been a few years since I made any.  Been thinking about buying a press tho.

--------------------

OfflineChronx
Stranger

#863337 - 01/08/24 02:41 AM (2 months, 18 days ago)

I've thought about getting a press too. It's just such a buy in haha

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds