Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Next >
Offlinekreg

Re: MDC [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #854329 - 12/23/21 01:57 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

ahhh I think I need some help.. I have a family member that does this really weird thing I don't know what it's called. Like hypothetically they would walk into the room and announce "Mars is blue" and the first person to say "No it's not" they'll argue, but not just argue, they won't explain their logic whatsoever. They'll just take the opposing logic and eventually insert their dumbass statements into it like "See, you just said mars is blue" when in fact you're explaining to them why mars is red, as if the explanation negates it. As if it were true it wouldn't warrant explanation. I can't deal with it anymore I'm having trouble not raising my voice at this person in front of kids and it's breaking my heart like I'm worried they're developing dementia or something early. Almost always they're really cute about it laughing like especially if you get upset with their idiocy they'll giggle, and you have to ask them " wait is this like a skit? are you doing a joke thing? you're not being serious?" but they're always serious. It's like gaslighting but they invoke it with their own invalid statements, they say something wrong, and you're wrong just for having rhetorically touched the "wrong" thing. It's god awful and they won't quit doing it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: MDC [Re: kreg] * 2
    #854331 - 12/23/21 02:29 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Have you tried punching them in the mouth for being stupid?

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

Re: MDC [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #854332 - 12/23/21 02:42 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

trying to use logic with this illogical person. I don't understand how they feed themselves every day how they go to work and pay bills I don't get it maybe it's like a neuroplasticity thing in their head theyve done the same shit so much so many times that if anyone knocks them off the track of their script it's like all neural circuitry is lost. For example, they often talk about how much they looove to read, every single night they're reading a book before bed. I asked them "what genre?" they genuinely had no clue what the word "genre" meant
:bestcry:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: MDC [Re: kreg]
    #854333 - 12/23/21 03:02 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Don't use logic. Use pain. Pain is universal :house:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#854334 - 12/23/21 03:05 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Also my I needed food and there isn't a soul to help me and I live too far away for any kind of delivery service....so I went and got food. My dispo has 30% off all concentrates so I also went and got 4 different types of dabs: gorilla cookies live badder, pink grapefruit sugar/crumble, super glu raw wax, and black dog diamonds. I'm only gonna use one for the time being and save the rest for when I can taste again.

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (12/23/21 03:05 PM)

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#854335 - 12/23/21 03:13 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I wouldnt let it bug you. Just nod your head and say ok. Ignoring it is probably the best thing you can do.

OR Next best option is to just play the game. Out insane them, one up their insanity.  If they think mars is blue, you claim mars is purple, offer no explanation, just like they would.
If they don't know what genre they're reading and they love reading, say that all their books are stupid and that the only thing worth reading is the Quran and They're wasting their time. play like you're really upset about it. And enjoy yourself. Make it fun for you.

--------------------
Bassui wrote the following letter to one of his disciples who was about to die:
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

Offlinekreg

#854336 - 12/23/21 03:59 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fleabag Friend said:
Out insane them, one up their insanity.  If they think mars is blue, you claim mars is purple, offer no explanation, just like they would.
If they don't know what genre they're reading and they love reading, say that all their books are stupid and that the only thing worth reading is the Quran and They're wasting their time. play like you're really upset about it. And enjoy yourself. Make it fun for you.

I've tried this but it's out of character for me because I already have like no sense of humor, but it did work when I did it before, I often forget it's an option lol

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#854337 - 12/23/21 04:19 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Don't do it with a sense of humor. You gotta seem legitimately bonkers.

What did you say the last time you did it?

--------------------
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#854338 - 12/23/21 04:36 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Just be brutally honest. Thell them they are wrong and to stop being dumb.

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

#854341 - 12/23/21 05:14 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I can't remember the last thing I said last time I tried. Lol spirit tried that lots, loop back :frown:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#854343 - 12/23/21 05:44 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Well fuck me. You can't fix stupid. Just get really high and ignore them :awehigh:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

Loc: ΣΔЯТН
    #854348 - 12/23/21 10:12 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

People will treat you how you let them treat you.

Remember this always.

You know what would be insanely funny, anwer their questions/statement in another language, like spanish or french. Use glue gull translate if you have to. I think that would be a good way to one up them.

:thatsinteresting:

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinekreg

Re: MDC [Re: SameThing]
    #854352 - 12/24/21 07:59 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Doing family stuff today and they'll be there, right now my strategy is show up earlier or later than them, definitely show up high (eating an edible now) and then I'm going to try and avoid the person. And merry christmas yall I went out and bought the hottest new video game, I got copies for all your kids too, idk what console you got but I'm sure it'll work here it is

i can download more copies if you want one, man i would have been so stoked to have this video game when i was a kid

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: MDC [Re: kreg] * 1
    #854358 - 12/24/21 10:47 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Damn, the games are so fuckin realistic today compared to when I was a kid. Technologies come a long way.
Fuck, thats fun

--------------------

Offlinekreg

#854476 - 12/27/21 01:32 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Dudes I been playing so much frog game you wouldn't believe it. Meh tried applying for new job seemed like sure shot, but they said id have to reapply after christmas like by default they fire everybody then rehire,  that sounded stressful so i just waited to apply now. Now the damn jobs gone! What a gyp! Applying at their competitor soon!!

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#854486 - 12/27/21 05:39 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Damn, sorry to hear that. You'll get somethin

--------------------

Offlinekreg

#854489 - 12/27/21 05:55 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks! I'm keeping my fingers crossed

Offlinekreg

#854514 - 12/28/21 08:49 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

My fucking cart vape magically broke itself last night on the charger.  Stupid website doesn't explain how to find the registration number to cover the warranty. Ahh agitating.  I hate waking up first thing in the morning to a bill that has nothing to do with anything that I have bought just good morning fuck you you are $40 poorer now. Meh. I'm fine, I'm okay. I really don't like it when things go wrong in the morning lol. I'm mostly mad that now I have to go the work shift without any quick thc and now I have to pay for new charger and a new pen and I have to wait for it to charge.

Edited by kreg (12/28/21 09:15 AM)

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#854521 - 12/28/21 02:26 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

:lolwut:

Offlinekreg

Re: MDC [Re: Jenny]
    #854522 - 12/28/21 02:39 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

lol nothing it doesnt matter. something that had mysteriously broken

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Next >

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates