Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: Drunken Stories [Re: kreg]
    #853118 - 12/03/21 01:39 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
Quote:

You could have got a white piece of paper and made foot art with the period blood and then sell the piece on shroomery 

I'm glad that's not a trend or whatever

Or is it? :notsureif:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Loc: Texas
Re: Drunken Stories [Re: kreg] * 1
    #853122 - 12/03/21 02:46 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
once I was drinking with some lady friends, we were all under 21, at my place, nothing weird going on just getting drunk on cheap beer and vodka. Obviously we didn't know shit about alcohol quality so we were all like getting sick but pretending we were having an awesome time, nobody vomitted that I know of. We made some really really horrible "quesadillas" if you can even call them that like on the stove tortilla cheese and salsa- one of the girls had to leave abruptly I didn't know why. We all fell asleep on the floor after she left I think.. fun night next day I'm in my kitchen and I step in some weird shit I look down "What the fuck is that- who dropped a quesadilla in the kitchen?" The girls reply, "what?" they both come look and start laughing "Oh lol, looks like _ had her period" and it took me like a quarter second ooohhhh that's why she left she was wearing really short shorts idk I wasn't staring at her crotch I guess. Made me feel fucking horrible later because I remember how uncomfortable she was when she was telling the other girl that she needed to leave and she wouldn't say why aha.
So yeah I got really drunk with some girls and the next day I stepped in period blood

:girlofdisapproval:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#853181 - 12/04/21 07:15 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
Quote:

You could have got a white piece of paper and made foot art with the period blood and then sell the piece on shroomery 

I'm glad that's not a trend or whatever

Whatshername made period blood art on shroomery :/

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

Re: Drunken Stories [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #853182 - 12/04/21 07:18 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

:puke: zoinks

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#853199 - 12/04/21 05:14 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Oh yeah I remember when that was going down years ago, there are definitely some....progressive....members over there :lol:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: Drunken Stories [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #853333 - 12/09/21 08:27 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

My first time drinking was my freshman year of undergrad (I was pretty straight edge as a teen, until I had a crazy injury and almost died, kinda made me re-evaluate my priorities and worldview in general). I had some friends from highschool staying at a dorm nearby, so I walked over the hang out, watch tv, play video games, eat pizza, etc. One of my friends pulls a half-gallon of Jim Beam out of his desk drawer and asks if I wanna do some shots. I was curious as to what the big fuss was about, so I tried a shot. Being naive and having no concept of how sick I could get or how strong any other alcoholic beverage was compared to this, I was pretty underwhelmed by it. There was no reason to cringe or shudder at the flavor, it was just strong, so I started doing shots with my friend.

After a few, I started feeling pretty buzzed, and then pretty drunk. Again, not knowing how it can go from fun to not fun pretty quickly, I assumed that if 3 or 4 shots was pretty fun, then 6 or 8 shots would be even more fun. I ended up downing 13 shots on top of a shit-load of pizza over the course of maybe a couple of hours. By then I was having trouble walking, my mouth was dry, and most of my friends were ready to go to sleep. I was worried that I wouldn't make it back to my dorm without getting caught, so I decided to sleep on the floor at their dorm. As soon as I laid down and the lights went out, I was spinning like a motherfucker, which at the time didn't bother me too bad...until I realized I was feeling pretty terrible. I managed to crawl to the dorm bathroom, puked my guts up, then passed out in the stall with my head and arms resting on the toilet seat.

I woke up around 6am and was sober enough to walk back to my dorm, where I proceeded to have one of the worst hangovers of my life (I didn't drink anything other than whisky that night) up through the age of 23 or 24, whenever I started playing around with MDMA and 6-apb.

To this day, whiskey and brown liquors bring back memories of extreme nausea and that hangover.  :taminated:

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: Drunken Stories [Re: Data] * 1
    #853346 - 12/09/21 12:53 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Getting drunk on liquor and puking was a multi weekly, semi daily occurrence for me. In fact I became known for puking among my friend group. Kinda like steve o in jackass. I used to pass out all over the fucking place. Really pathetic shit. That awful hangover, That horrible experience you remember having. That was my life for a long time.
With the exception of a few years where I sobered up and smoked the ganja. But then I started working and hit the bottle really hard again.
I thought nothing of waking up on my floor in a pile of puke. Just eat a BC powder and clean it up. You'll be doin it again tomorrow.

I was the jackass. I wonder how much irreversible bodily harm I did to my growing adolescent body and brain doing that shit. We all that it was normal fun to get fucked up all the time. We were just a bunch of little alci's.

My buddy was talking with a group of people he just met and they asked him, "what did y'all do growing up" He said "we'd get fucked up" They looked at him all puzzled, y'all didn't DO anything, like hiking or fishing or music?
"sometimes, but if we did It was an excuse to drink" Thats all we fucking did was sit around and drink.

Thats kinda why I haven't contributed to this thread. It was just such a mundane thing we did all the time, nothing really ever happened other than one of us getting a little to angry or upset at some point, and I dont want to bring everybody down with negative shit.

The stuff fucking crippled me socially too. I can't hold and interesting sober conversation with anyone. Booze and drugs absolutely ruled my life. The only thing that interests me is altering my state of consciousness. Its been hard finding a woman that'd put up with my belligerence, listen to the only thing that interests me.

There, thats my drunken story... It was a whole wasted decade

Fuck...

--------------------
Bassui wrote the following letter to one of his disciples who was about to die:
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

Offlinekreg

Re: Drunken Stories [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #853348 - 12/09/21 01:19 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

again when i was a teenager doing my first round of school. I lived in a little apartment and had a crack head neighbor that would come and knock at night sometimes asking if i wanted to smoke with him. I was like a trash user if nobody had weed then whatever. so yknow smoke a little crack with him lol. He brings out some cheap plastic bottle whiskey and offers me a drink, doesnt even mention mixed. I never drank straight liquor hardly even shots.. so we're hanging out, i pretty quickly get uncomfortable and want to leave, but the drink isnt too bad so i try to finish it. had two little glasses.
that next morning i had the final quiz for one of my courses, crack and cheap whiskey really gave me a shitty hangover, my head was hurting for hours. There was this older girl in the class that i really really liked that i had been eyeing all semester. After the quiz im sitting out waiting for bus ride back into town and first time ive ever really interacted with that girl, she sees me at the stop and offers me a ride home.
i hope i dodged a bullet but i doubt it she seemed really cool, entire drive back we just talk about casual stuff, she tells me about how someone tried to sell her some cheap weed once. i didnt even know she smoked she looked so trad. i didnt know shit about anyrhing back then i was so fake i didnt know what to say + still spinning nasty hangover.. i couldnt work up the courage to tell her that i was up late drinking and smoking crack or that i didnt have any weed or even a job. Seriously whole ride i could hardly think of anything clever or modest to say just "ah shit im too hungover to talk to her"
i didnt even get her number
:feelsbadman:

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

Loc: ΣΔЯТН
Re: Drunken Stories [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #853356 - 12/09/21 04:39 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

The coolthing about life is when your old enough look back at who you were and what you did and see how much you have grown from that time. They say you are the product of your five closest friends so when you are younger and surrounded by that behaviour its understandable how it will shape you.

Ive had to cut ties with whole groups of friends to remove myself from the downward spiral. Being aware of yourself and your actions is a powerful thing.

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinekreg

Re: Drunken Stories [Re: SameThing]
    #853360 - 12/09/21 04:51 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

lool i've never had more than like 2 friends at a time. i don't want to keep up with circles of people sounds like so much work and memorization

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

Loc: ΣΔЯТН
    #853373 - 12/09/21 10:09 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Its nothing to do with ‘keeping up with people’ its about how the closet people around you are the strongest influences in your life.  Example- hang out with a bad crowd and you will get caught up in their shit. Im not talking about keeping up with your neighbours who own better stuff than you..

Gnome sayin?

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinekreg

Re: Drunken Stories [Re: SameThing]
    #853377 - 12/10/21 08:18 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

all the more reason not to keep up with more people. some bad people are really good actors lol

Offlinekreg

#853879 - 12/16/21 04:10 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Before Christmas eve of 2016 I was drinking a bunch, one day on Tinder looking at thots trying to find desperate fat chicks to romp with. I matched with this super attractive girl from Asheville, NC. If you don't know anything about the place it's a hole, a lot of people there aren't really doing well. I was pretty desperate but I could tell something was *off* here. Chat and she tells me she's a stripper, I'm the type of guy I mean I know I know better but they don't have to know that haha. So I just naturally told her that I thought she was hot and that it was cool she was a stripper. I was taking a t-break at that time, wasn't growing anything just drinking beers. We make plans to hang out on the night of christmas eve. In fact we made a deal that if I drove out there and picked her up I could "play with her ass" which was the exact type of thing I wanted out of Tinder anyway, so jackpot. I ride up 2 hours, during my days off, to fcking Asheville out in like the hood of Asheville to come get this woman hahaha. Doesn't take long talking in the car figure out she likes pills.... she likes pain pills... she likes pain pills a lot... she likes pain pills every day... ok she likes heroin... ohh she's addicted to heroin lol. I'm just kinda nodding going with everything she says, whatever. 2 hours back to my place. She tells me she's in withdraw and she only has one pill with her or something, she just wants to sleep. BTW she's in like full make-up, heels, spandex, kinda stripper outfit i guess kek. Anyway I was working third shift so I think about it like it's the whole night, that's our time to chill it's my night off not a day off.. I just drove 4 hours to get this girl and she just wants to sleep. I knew I didn't want to have sex with her. But she upheld her deal, I said something retarded like "So I'm still playing with your ass, you know" and she just says "oh yeah I know" takes her pants off rolls face flat on my bed and she was asleep all night.
I just drank beers and watched all 3 alien movies with this heroin addicted stripper passed out next to me... spooned her some lolol. I don't think it was a bad christmas morning hahahaha. It made me frustrated having to get drunk and then be sober to drive later, always hated that.

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#853882 - 12/16/21 04:47 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
Before Christmas eve of 2016 I was drinking a bunch, one day on Tinder looking at thots trying to find desperate fat chicks to romp with. I matched with this super attractive girl from Asheville, NC. If you don't know anything about the place it's a hole, a lot of people there aren't really doing well. I was pretty desperate but I could tell something was *off* here. Chat and she tells me she's a stripper, I'm the type of guy I mean I know I know better but they don't have to know that haha. So I just naturally told her that I thought she was hot and that it was cool she was a stripper. I was taking a t-break at that time, wasn't growing anything just drinking beers. We make plans to hang out on the night of christmas eve. In fact we made a deal that if I drove out there and picked her up I could "play with her ass" which was the exact type of thing I wanted out of Tinder anyway, so jackpot. I ride up 2 hours, during my days off, to fcking Asheville out in like the hood of Asheville to come get this woman hahaha. Doesn't take long talking in the car figure out she likes pills.... she likes pain pills... she likes pain pills a lot... she likes pain pills every day... ok she likes heroin... ohh she's addicted to heroin lol. I'm just kinda nodding going with everything she says, whatever. 2 hours back to my place. She tells me she's in withdraw and she only has one pill with her or something, she just wants to sleep. BTW she's in like full make-up, heels, spandex, kinda stripper outfit i guess kek. Anyway I was working third shift so I think about it like it's the whole night, that's our time to chill it's my night off not a day off.. I just drove 4 hours to get this girl and she just wants to sleep. I knew I didn't want to have sex with her. But she upheld her deal, I said something retarded like "So I'm still playing with your ass, you know" and she just says "oh yeah I know" takes her pants off rolls face flat on my bed and she was asleep all night.
I just drank beers and watched all 3 alien movies with this heroin addicted stripper passed out next to me... spooned her some lolol. I don't think it was a bad christmas morning hahahaha. It made me frustrated having to get drunk and then be sober to drive later, always hated that.

:ducklol:

You should know better than to pick up chicks from Asheville off of Tinder, especially from the Asheville hood.

I have friends up that way, used to source bud from some hippies up there back in the '06-'08 timeframe. Everyone I know up there is a little trashy and strange in the worst way.

Asheville has a shitload of microbreweries though, and the surrounding area is great for backpacking.

--------------------

Offlinekreg

Re: Drunken Stories [Re: Data]
    #853900 - 12/16/21 06:15 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

She was like... maybe the 5th person from there to tell me they have a heroin problem? I don't want to go up there ever again really. It blows my mind that Biltmore is there. I'd go to Biltmore again for sure that place is siiiiiiiiiick.

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#853904 - 12/16/21 07:08 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
She was like... maybe the 5th person from there to tell me they have a heroin problem? I don't want to go up there ever again really. It blows my mind that Biltmore is there. I'd go to Biltmore again for sure that place is siiiiiiiiiick.

Fuck yea dude Biltmore is awesome.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck