Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | Next > | Last >
Offlinekreg

Re: LNC [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #852756 - 11/28/21 06:07 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

See spirit, things could always be worse, imagine being legally bound to someone that doesn't put out :crankey:

i'm eating a McEarth Wind & Fire..... that's a spicy mcchicken topped with a mcdouble, middle buns removed. It's pretty good. About to eat that fresh mushroom I picked and wanted to eat earlier

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTexas Honey Badger
No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

Loc: Spicemaster, Texas Flag
Re: LNC [Re: Fleabag Friend] * 1
    #852758 - 11/28/21 06:12 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fleabag Friend said:
ooh ooh! pick me! I'll do it

:judyfacepalm:

--------------------

I eat Cobras and Hair Pie

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: LNC [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #852760 - 11/28/21 06:40 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Texas Honey Badger said:
You might as well cause she dont fuck me:batlol:

.......omg hahaha :lolsy:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: LNC [Re: kreg]
    #852761 - 11/28/21 06:41 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
See spirit, things could always be worse, imagine being legally bound to someone that doesn't put out :crankey:

i'm eating a McEarth Wind & Fire..... that's a spicy mcchicken topped with a mcdouble, middle buns removed. It's pretty good. About to eat that fresh mushroom I picked and wanted to eat earlier

I bet she at least hugs him, I would take just a hug :kingcrankey:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

Re: LNC [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #852765 - 11/28/21 07:38 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
I bet she at least hugs him, I would take just a hug :kingcrankey:

and that's how you know you have to move on!

When I was coming out of crappy relationships where I did all the work I'd always go down to a bar or hit up some social app and look for a fun fat girl just for the weekend. Always made me feel better.
Fat girls give the best head lol

Offlinekreg

#852769 - 11/28/21 08:45 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

i wish people would stop smurfing in the online games i like holy shit it's so annoying. like we get it you can't play people in your own rank, whew. :crankey: it's pathetic man it's like "well shit I can't win fights with people my size so i'm just gonna pretend to be a kid, then i'll win lots of fights!" no. just fucking no.

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#852779 - 11/29/21 03:40 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Man it's not online games. She had been here a lot.  We have planned our life and almost had it until sgitty covid happened. I seriously hope this God damned virus kills everyone.

Believe me, I would love to break up and move on. But we for real love each other. I don't think you or anyone else on here or shoroomery has eveeye experienced true love. So incant bead at anyone for not understanding.  You will go through hell for true love once you know what if feels like. I would sacrifice it all if I have to.

Edit: tired cracked phone too tired to fix shit

Edited by spirit_shadow (11/29/21 03:44 AM)

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: LNC [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #852780 - 11/29/21 05:04 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
But we for real love each other. I don't think you or anyone else on here or shoroomery has eveeye experienced true love. So incant bead at anyone for not understanding.  You will go through hell for true love once you know what if feels like. I would sacrifice it all if I have to.

Said everybody ever

I have probably heard this twice almost verbatim and guess what?

it all ends up being :poop:

--------------------
Bassui wrote the following letter to one of his disciples who was about to die:
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
    #852782 - 11/29/21 07:16 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Yea spirit, I was in a relationship a while back where I would have helped this girl bury a body, I was obsessed with her. We had planned out our life together: sell most of our possessions, run away and start a new, simple life in a small town in Northern California, have a plot of "roses" up in the hills, get some local job that pays the bills and allows us to just live our life together. She could push my buttons in all the best and the worst ways, and I thought I had found "the one".

Then she cheated on me, twice, and I let her come back because "true love" and all that. Then she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, then borderline personality disorder. Then she told me she kept having dreams and visions of "accidentally" killing me, or biting off chunks of me and eating it while we were having fun time in bed. Then she started drinking heavily at parties and driving to my place convinced she was going to kill herself that night. I tried to help her, tried to take care of her because "true love". She felt like my attempts to keep her from driving drunk or prevent her from downing all of her psych meds with a bottle of wine was controlling and kept pushing away and spiraling out of control.

She left me a broken man. She never felt that true love that I felt, even though she told me so. I ended up having a breakdown and almost ended up in an institution for a while from the whole thing. The thought of never seeing her again felt like dying over and over. I thought I'd never love someone as much ever again, and built up a lot of shitty barriers from this breakup to protect myself. For the next few years (even after I met my wife), I was in a downward spiral, trying my best to get as fucked up as possible as often as possible, and had some close calls with my job and my wife through it all.

I met the girl who is now my wife in 2010, and she showed me that even when you 100% know that you've lost "the one" or your "soul mate", you may not actually know what a healthy relationship looks like yet. I've been with my wife for coming up on 12 years now, and we've been through some rough patches due to major life events, me working through the bullshit baggage I had accumulated from the last relationship, but she always stepped up and said "what can we do to make this work?", and I always knew that we were in this together. We may disagree, but I know she always had my back.

What I'm trying to get at is that sometimes relationships can feel like the last one you'll ever have that feels as strong as it does. It feels like true love, and maybe it is for you (and maybe it is for her too). But true love can sometimes not follow through to a life together, and even though it may feel like death if that happens, there are always other people that you can truly connect with and find that feeling again. You may find (as with former relationships vs the current), that you thought that you knew what true love was until you meet the next person that you truly click with.

I also understand that you and your lady know the state of your relationship better than any of us here, and only you two can decide what sacrifices are "worth it" vs when to call it quits. But I figured it would be good to point out that there is always some point in a relationship where it truly is time to call it quits, and its not fair to you to keep sacrificing your well-being when there are other people out there who can love you just as much without all of the BS of the current relationship. This is coming from a guy who was seriously considering putting a bullet in his head after losing his "soulmate", but who is now really happy that he didn't. :rastana:

Whatever happens, we all just want you to be happy. Best of luck man! :pipesmoke:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: LNC [Re: Data]
    #852783 - 11/29/21 07:29 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

That is fucking metal lol

It's so hard to explain. This girl is an old soul like myself. I've never met anyone else like her. She is also opposite of me but in a good way. She has all the good traits that I do not(like patience). And I am a very I don't give a fuck person which is opposite to her which I think deep down she wishes she was like. It's probably not a healthy hrelarionship but it is one I would go down trying to save because honestly, honest to God, I have nothing left to lose besides material shit which I don't care about at all.

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (11/29/21 07:29 AM)

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#852786 - 11/29/21 07:41 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I hear that, it sounds like my situation was pretty different from yours, though I still stand by my advice.

My wife is the same way, very patient and calm under pressure. I tend to get easily upset if I care about something, so my default mode is to try and care about as little as possible, and really pick the things that matter most to me as those things that I choose to care about. She has a hard time truly disconnecting from something that she cares about, even if its out of her control.

No pressure to make a move or anything, you do you man! :highfive:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#852793 - 11/29/21 08:54 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

No I really appreciate the advice from everyone so thank you, I'm just so pissed/upset/depressed over it all because to me, someone I care about is not an object that can be replaced.

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#852797 - 11/29/21 09:24 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Oh yea man for sure, every person is unique, and the relationship will be too. There are parts of my previous relationships that I think about and miss occasionally. On the flip side, there are parts of those previous relationships that I still have nightmares about and am very grateful to not have married/had kids with that person.

No one will replace the previous person, its a brand new, unique thing every time.

And I'll say that a committed relationship sucks sometimes. Sometimes you just want to blow it up and start over, and its tough hearing everyone suggest you end it. Sometimes that's just your friends taking your side and advising as best they can, and that can make things rough when you want to vent about your frustrations, and have no intentions of leaving.  Relationships are weird, and I think most of us here and at the shroomery at least somewhat understand what you're going through.

Keep your chin up, man...it'll all work out one way or another. :highfive:

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#852818 - 11/29/21 01:15 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
Bassui wrote the following letter to one of his disciples who was about to die:
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

Offlinekreg

Re: LNC [Re: Fleabag Friend] * 1
    #853005 - 12/01/21 05:21 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

i need to eat more

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#853018 - 12/02/21 05:46 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Me too. The main reason I have barely been eating this past month is teeth related. Both main bottom biting molars are fucked ans hurt bad so I CANT eat anything without massive pain until the preautherization goes through my dental insurance which I have already been waiting 2 weeks :wtfsonic:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#853022 - 12/02/21 06:05 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Tooth problems are no fun.

I busted up my face pretty bad when I was 18, and most of my molars are fake or are eat up with tiny cracks in the enamel. Trying to eat while recovering from that was awful.

I could probably stand to lose a few more lbs, either that or start working out more and just change my body composition to less doughy.

--------------------

Offlinekreg

#853134 - 12/03/21 03:52 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

send me all your extra weight, i'll take it all, i'll just surgically implant it nothing will go wrong my life will be perfect we'll all be so happy.
I keep forgetting what i'm supposed to be doing. About to do some data entry stuff because I like to work for less than what I'm paying to make the work even possible hurrrrrrrrrrrheeeeeeeehooooonkkkkhonkkkkkhoooonnnkkk

--------------------
This site is dead and nobody here is even growing

Offlinekreg

#853135 - 12/03/21 03:54 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Btw data have you taken Computer Sci? I think it's what like CIS102 or something like that, if you did would you say it's a helpful prerequisite before or while going into python?
I actually do already know how to write dumb little bash scripts for linux you know little files that'll just make other programs run like a uh rube goldberg file

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#853198 - 12/04/21 05:04 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Just got some really good limonene forward dabs and I'm off if work, about to FUCKING RELAX :yess:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies