Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | Next > | Last >
Offlinekreg

Re: MDC [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #852517 - 11/25/21 05:27 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fleabag Friend said:
Programmed to be addictive, condition you based on content. Soul sucking, giant waste of time. Even bigger waste of money. Its just another sedentary thing for you to sit on your ass and atrophy in front of.

So kind of like hard drug use? Lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekreg

Re: MDC [Re: kreg]
    #852518 - 11/25/21 05:36 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Meh, no more vivid adventurous benedryl dreams i guess i hit the ceiling. Now just having sex dreams and they aren't even that good. I haven't even had sex in over a year. I don't even have female friends, lame.

Happy thanksgiving yall lol

Im already sick of turkey and i haven't even had any yet

--------------------
This site is dead and nobody here is even growing

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#852530 - 11/25/21 08:14 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
Quote:

Fleabag Friend said:
Programmed to be addictive, condition you based on content. Soul sucking, giant waste of time. Even bigger waste of money. Its just another sedentary thing for you to sit on your ass and atrophy in front of.

So kind of like hard drug use? Lol

Basically

The way your brain interprets data streamed through a television screen makes your subconscious very vulnerable to all kinds of messaging.
I can't quote the shit right off the top of my dome, but the information is out there

--------------------
Bassui wrote the following letter to one of his disciples who was about to die:
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
    #852534 - 11/25/21 09:39 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Here's a gem from the early 2000s.

Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors

Abstract

Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near ½ Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity.

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: MDC [Re: yoosername]
    #852537 - 11/25/21 09:52 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah it's called cognitive psychology. It's just Pavlovs experiment except for humans. The kicker is I'd you know about it, it doesn't work:shrug:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

Re: MDC [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #852619 - 11/26/21 07:45 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Speaking of poisoning people with things that are supposed to be nutritional

I'm not working today. Usually my job helps people but all year I've been noticing some new implementation for services and features that  no one was using nor customer nor worker, yet it didn't go away and they kept working on it improving it
...come to find out it was a giant black friday system
I hope people steal their stuff this year and I hope the stores have no choice but to pay out of pocket for it. Fuck it, fuck em.

People need FOOD not TVs right now
:fuckthisshit:

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

Loc: ΣΔЯТН
    #852629 - 11/26/21 01:02 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Funny how i used to buy all my clothes online during this sale time. Havent had any new clothes for about three/four years but now looking at new stuff online. I could do with some new colors.

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinekreg

Re: MDC [Re: SameThing]
    #852636 - 11/26/21 01:54 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Meh, I've always taken advantage of some sale somewhere but i usually try to make sure its something i  would have bought anyway. I don't think ive looked for clothes any year yet, i just do that off season lol

I cannot say what i got this year but it was definitely going to happen eventually. Got the chance to gift something for someone else in the process so that's cool.

Last year i think i mostly got fem seeds, like my first cheese beans maybe

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: MDC [Re: kreg] * 1
    #852643 - 11/26/21 02:36 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I go to the local goodwill for bluejeans/shorts.
Might occasionally find a cool t shirt.

I mostly wear these cheap $5 T shirts at my local Academy. Grey or Black. Or buy of pack of white T's for a few bucks.
I've been given so many new clothes in the past few years, I'm probably set for life. Especially with jackets and shit.

I'm real hard on my clothes so I go through them pretty quick

--------------------
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#852644 - 11/26/21 03:47 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

:nodofunderstanding:

OfflineTexas Honey Badger
No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

Loc: Spicemaster, Texas Flag
Re: MDC [Re: Fleabag Friend] * 1
    #852655 - 11/26/21 05:34 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Missycans finds me nice shirts at the goodwills
I am going to have to start buying 36” waist jeans from them fuckers
You can get brand new looking wranglers for $6.99
You just gotta rub elbows with the messkins
:batlol:

--------------------

I eat Cobras and Hair Pie

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: MDC [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #852663 - 11/27/21 07:06 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Might be breaking up with the woman I was gonna marry. She just told me she won't come visit me for another year pretty much. I will have to quit my job JUST TO GO SEE HER. I'm over all this. I'm not being alone 3 years in a row. This past 2 has been hell. FUCK EVERYTHING!!&&@<#<# :meltdown:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: MDC [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #852664 - 11/27/21 07:16 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

you working or something?
why aint you with the broad?

--------------------

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

Loc: Spicemaster, Texas Flag
Re: MDC [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #852666 - 11/27/21 07:58 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Fuck that bitch  you don’t need a fucking woman anyhow:beatingtodeath:

--------------------

Offlinekreg

#852669 - 11/27/21 10:00 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Spirit if shes putting that much distance then you really deserve better anyway
Like that would make me super suspicious. My last girl pulled so much bs with me and being a long distance jerk was part of her whole scheme.
Like she was moving from out of state when we first started talking or whatever, she was the one that kept initiating stupid romantic talk saying fucking retarded shit to me- but then when id give her the opportunity to be here and get what she wants.... She dont want it anymore?

Yeah well she was fucking other dudes the entire time, i was suspicious of her i didnt know but people don't just do insensible illogical unreasonable things, that should be blood red indication of dishonesty

If youre quitting your job pls come live in my spare bedroom just help me prep grains for the mushrooms and I'll cover you duders.

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#852670 - 11/27/21 10:15 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Texas Honey Badger said:
Fuck that bitch  you don’t need a fucking woman anyhow:beatingtodeath:

You're right.....im gonna go take yours :ruggedwink:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#852671 - 11/27/21 10:16 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
Spirit if shes putting that much distance then you really deserve better anyway
Like that would make me super suspicious. My last girl pulled so much bs with me and being a long distance jerk was part of her whole scheme.
Like she was moving from out of state when we first started talking or whatever, she was the one that kept initiating stupid romantic talk saying fucking retarded shit to me- but then when id give her the opportunity to be here and get what she wants.... She dont want it anymore?

Yeah well she was fucking other dudes the entire time, i was suspicious of her i didnt know but people don't just do insensible illogical unreasonable things, that should be blood red indication of dishonesty

If youre quitting your job pls come live in my spare bedroom just help me prep grains for the mushrooms and I'll cover you duders.

She's not cheating. She is just stubborn and not as risk it for the biscuit as me...

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

Re: MDC [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #852673 - 11/27/21 11:05 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Im not saying she is, but keeping someone alone at a distance like that is fucked up

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

Loc: Spicemaster, Texas
Re: MDC [Re: kreg] * 1
    #852676 - 11/27/21 11:36 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

What kind of grain you been using
I alway used wbs and it was hard getting the water content right
:picard:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#852677 - 11/27/21 01:02 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
Im not saying she is, but keeping someone alone at a distance like that is fucked up

Yeah it's beyond fucked up. I'd be better if my family had not dies past 2 years in a row. Being 100% alone is solitary confinement.

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract