Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinekreg

"New posts"
    #851654 - 11/05/21 09:10 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

I really thought I saw a button/link for it somewhere, I think I was just tripping because I don't see it now and can't find it-
Sometimes I like to watch the "active topics" list for new posts to help total noobs, but I've noticed that's just like the hot threads or whatever.
I personally would really love it if we had a button or link maybe at that top bar to see all the new posts live. I just like to be quick to help folks!
Just an idea, thanks!

--------------------
This site is dead and nobody here is even growing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSolar Nexus
Male User Gallery
Re: "New posts" [Re: kreg]
    #851673 - 11/06/21 11:43 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

:jodie:

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: "New posts" [Re: Solar Nexus] * 1
    #851760 - 11/08/21 01:55 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

• To view recent posts : Scroll to the top of the page and select "Home", then scroll down to a section titled "Recent Posts"

Alternately, scroll up and hover over "community" then select "message boards" from the drop down menu. This presents the entire list of subforums, with a gray bong symbol indicating subforums with no new activity since you last viewed them, and a colorful (usually yellow) bong indicating subforums with recent activity. You can use this to quickly scan for new activity, but this also captures old threads with new replies.

• To view "Active Topics" : Scroll to the bar with your account info, and to the right of your account name, select "Active Topics" from the list of options.

You can also get here from the first bullet, first method by selecting the "Recent Post" header text.

• To view "New Topics without Replies" : follow either method for the 2nd bullet, then just below your account bar, there is a link for "New Topics Without Replies" that will show that list.

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Offlinekreg

Re: "New posts" [Re: Data]
    #852029 - 11/14/21 02:55 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

To view "New Topics without Replies" : follow either method for the 2nd bullet, then just below your account bar, there is a link for "New Topics Without Replies" that will show that list.

Lol I feel dumb for never having noticed this! Idk maybe the font color or something made me think it was not an element but like a sorting label like I didn't even read the strip before haha!

Thanks again! I really like the New topics without replies page!

Thank you admins and leaders of teh groweryz!
:hitler:

Jump to top Pages: 1