Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinekreg

Getting High on Cookies with Kreg
    #851274 - 10/24/21 12:21 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

sup yall

this is a very very simple minimal way to make quick weed cookies under 30 minutes, I'm surprised a similar write-up wasn't already here. (in case I overlooked it someone pls tell me)

Assuming you already have butter/coconut oil, do you have 3$? Just need eggs cookie mix. I like Betty Crocker most:

To the minimal purists out there that run their own cookie mixes at home with flower and chocolate chips- sry :shrug:

:crankey: BUT WHAT ABOUT THE WEED!!

best part, pretty much everything except straight fresh herb is good to go with this.
If fresh herb is all you got, you must decarb it first or get a vape and have a massive vape sesh and make you a duff stash
So decarb, duff(or abv), hash, kief, any form of concentrate from there will work, just about any thc form
I prefer duff over actually decarb'ing bud, but if you gotta decarb your bud and you don't vape, you can run it in the oven, there are write ups on that elsewhere..

Get a big bowl to mix your ingredients in. I like to portion things out for myself so I'm not stuck with a giant jar of stale weed cookies at the end of the week.
The cookie mix bags like shown here run good with just one egg. In your mixing bowl throw in the cookie mix, the egg,(take liberty to scale all this up 2,3,4x ofc) your decarb if applicable, and your butter or coconut oil(per the bag instructions if using coconut oil do use a little less than the amount of butter it says to use and do add a teaspoon of water, otherwise the cookies get all soupy)

I myself am on the coconut oil train. That shit is awesome. Fuck butter. Butter goes bad it comes from cows ears or something I mean dude just get the coconut oil we need more trees not more cow farts right er something like that uh uh uh so like uh Nows the part where when you're mixing all that good stuff in the bowl and getting it to solidify some before throwing it in the oven-

So right here, portioning, get another container and freeze some of the cookie dough if necessary.
Then whenever you want quick weed cookies you have that frozen weed cookie dough, thaw then bake

If you're using concentrate, just take your wax, distillate, BHO, whatever, and drizzle it right onto the top of the cookie dough blob.
You can do it right before putting it in the oven, or what I like to do, put the blobs in until they have been on the baking sheet in the oven for 3min then I drizzle concentrate onto them, then back in the oven to finish baking

They only need like 9 minutes!

--------------------
This site is dead and nobody here is even growing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom