Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleMrPicklez
Beginner
Male

Loc: Arizona, USA Flag
Re: Introduction [Re: MrPicklez]
    #847606 - 03/17/21 08:32 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Anyone here play Lords Mobile? it's a phone game that I have been playing for a couple years now but its super addicting :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
    #847607 - 03/18/21 05:56 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MrPicklez said:
For my first grow, I have decided on Skywalker

https://farmerslabseeds.com/product/skywalker-seeds-fem/

When it says "8-9 weeks," Average Flowering Time--- Does this mean it goes through 8-9 weeks of Vegetative, then it's time to start Flowering? Or the Flowering stage is 8-9 weeks long?-- Then how long do you Veg the plant?

-MrPicklez

The flowering stage is 8-9 weeks long. But make sure to pick up a jeweler's loupe or a pocket microscope (50-100x will do ya) to verify harvest time by trichome color.

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

InvisibleMrPicklez
Beginner
Male

Re: Introduction [Re: Data]
    #847608 - 03/18/21 06:00 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

You are not in Arizona are you? I was watching a YouTube video and the host brought up Humidity-- It got me thinking of how dry Arizona is-- Will I need to use a humidifer you think?-- I do plan on doing a good few days/ week of testing conditions before I stick a plant into my Tent

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
    #847609 - 03/18/21 06:24 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MrPicklez said:
You are not in Arizona are you? I was watching a YouTube video and the host brought up Humidity-- It got me thinking of how dry Arizona is-- Will I need to use a humidifer you think?-- I do plan on doing a good few days/ week of testing conditions before I stick a plant into my Tent

New Mexico (howdy neighbor). I've not grown since I moved out here, but I wouldn't worry about it too much once the roots are well-established. The seedlings need a little higher humidity while they get started, and your plants will cycle more water through them (this means they will be able to stay cooler under the lights), but that shouldn't adversely affect growth. In the later stages of flowering, super low humidity is desired to prevent mold.

If you're really worried, especially when the plants are still small, you can set your let's up in a cool tube and constantly run a fan on that, pulling from and exhausting to the air outside the tent. Then you can have a separate exhaust fan for the tent air that is controlled by  humdity/temperature upper limit. The plants will act to humidify the tent air, and small plants will not use up a significant portion of the available CO2 in the tent before the exhaust fan cycles on.

I personally wouldn't bother with what would probably be an expensive and complicated solution to what may not be a real problem.

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

InvisibleMrPicklez
Beginner
Male

Re: Introduction [Re: Data]
    #847641 - 03/20/21 10:55 PM (3 years, 30 days ago)

Well it was nice checking back it--- not really-- sort of--- nice to see that some of you are still alive-- sad to see that some of you are also still alive.

I disappear back into the real world now :bye:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies